IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone - at least not here on WS - would criticize these girls. They were in an absolutely terrifying situation. I don't think anyone would feel anything except deep sympathy and compassion.

jmo

Oh I totally do not either. I just meant I'm sure some people would. There's some real idiots out there.

And the people who have mentioned wondering how one person overtook them both, I just don't think one would have left the other. For a multitude of reasons, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another audio clip for those of us who thought we were losing it, and it proves LE released different clips. I alluded to a lilt or change in pitch when the guy says hill. You all want your hair to raise up? Listen close:

https://www.facebook.com/CBS4Indy/videos/10158355205880360/

I knew it. Listen to the background when he says "hill". You have the speed and cadence of the words, "Git down the hill", but at first it's questionable as to whether it's part of a sentence. Listen real close to the last 3 times "hill" is heard.

I believe that is the real audio, so to speak. The crunch in the background speeds up, the first so many times he says "Git down the hill". The last 3 sound even more like a command, and the "crunch" sound is more even with the other ones.

They're messing with this dude.
How so? I am not understanding what you are getting at.

I think what scares one person can be very different than the next, and these were kids who lacked reasoning and discernment skills that an adult might have. I would be terrified at the presence of a knife in the hand of someone intending to harm me. Guns might mean guaranteed death, but I'd rather go that way than have my throat cut or be stabbed repeatedly. I think there's something spine-chilling about knives, particularly out in the woods when you're isolated.

When I took some martial arts self-defense years ago, my teacher said that the problem with knives is you have to be willing to be cut and get bloody to wrestle with that threat, and people are psychologically very fearful of entering a knife fight. Not that these girls would have tried to get into a war with him over a weapon of any kind, but my point is, knives are terrifying.

No idea what he had (I do suspect he had a weapon of some kind), just saying that in that scenario, a knife has a very different context than one in which you're cutting your steak. JMO

Exactly you have to understand the psychology of it to take away what I had initially intended.I believe your article explains what I was trying to say

I disagree with LE about the posts on the bridge. You can clearly make out light between the subjects legs and the shape of what seems to be hands in his pocket - similar to the exact other images. I do this sort of thing for a living and it's not a post, if so, where are the other 2?

I am not clearly hearing "go" or "get" or anything specifically. It really could be many different words since we're only hearing the last part of it. Sometimes I hear "go" but other times I can hear the end of "get" or even the end of the word "and." It's so hard to tell.

I am also still not sold on it being a command. I am just hearing it in my head as part of a sentence like...."right over there and down the hill" or whatever.

If they catch this guy, maybe we'll get to hear a bit more of the audio at trial or something.

Seems to me the girls may have been heading to be picked up. He intercepted them when he passed them. Grabbed one by the arm or showed a weapon. I see nothing extra in the pics. I don't think either girl would leave the other. I can picture Libby telling Abby to run and a lot of crying. I think Libby was the stronger girl therefore perished first. What date was on her obit??

Im researching this right now.
It depends on where you work in the plant.

You are supposed to turn in your knife, pouch, killing floor boots, etc at the end of your shift. They even check your lunch box. However, if you happen to be wearing your knifes, you could, by chance, walk out with them. It's not impossible.

Didn't the land owner have a pair on in his television interview?
Compare audios? I'm a thinking a man in is 40 or 50. Don't know why I think that.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

My heart is breaking. I can't imagine what is on the complete audio/ video.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The trouble is, I *can* imagine, and it's alternately making me want to puke or cry.

I disagree with LE about the posts on the bridge. You can clearly make out light between the subjects legs and the shape of what seems to be hands in his pocket - similar to the exact other images. I do this sort of thing for a living and it's not a post, if so, where are the other 2?

and this is the image you are talking about?
2ljm0xi.jpg

I am still a few pages behind but wanted to get a few thoughts down before my son wakes from his nap....

I find it interesting how we all hear things differently. Some hear a demand or whatever. I'm not so sure. To me is sounds more like a description. Or maybe even a question. I just wish we could hear more.

A lot of people are wondering about registered sex offenders. But how likely is it that a registered sex offender in the area did this and LE hasn't figured it out yet? I say very unlikely.
Also that saying, apple don't fall far.

My brother has been a plant manager for many food processing plants here in California to include a turkey processing plant for Kraft Foods. Everyone has to wear steel toe boots on the processing floor. They are also known as safety boots.

I would not rule out the possibility of a plant worker.

I worked at a cannery and steel toed boots there were optional. Likewise, it was common for maintenance workers to wear wading rain type boots as they hosed down the equipment with high pressure hoses when the machines were not running. A maintenance worker would also have a different shift than regular workers as the machines were down only about 4 hours per every 24.

A maintenance worker whose job was just to hose and scrub the machines could only work those four hours, then go home, or go for a hike if they did not want full time work. Others who wanted full time work would join a regular shift after cleaning.

To me it looks as if there is something in his pocket - a gun?
attachment.php
I think its tucked in his pants and he is reaching for it. But that's just my guess

What female witness? Guess I missed that. TIA.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

It's found under #2
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay