IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya - that's how I took your comment. But I'm saying in THIS case with these two victims, the defense can't do that because the girls are under the age of consent. It's not legally possible to say that they consented.

Jmopinion

Understood. Oh, those poor babies.

I was able to isolate the first 2 words with some computer software and hear Git down in a loop. so, it is Git down the hill. Likely Mears Hill on the North side of Deer Creek.
I hear Go Down The Hill
But it could be Git.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

now thats interesting.......The meat packing knives and pouches.

My brother has been a plant manager for many food processing plants here in California to include a turkey processing plant for Kraft Foods. Everyone has to wear steel toe boots on the processing floor. They are also known as safety boots.

SABBM

THAT ^^^^

Those footprints interested me.
Was it one set, two people, or more ?

Maybe followed them up from the creekside? It seems if the area is dry there wouldn't be any, but water to dry land would leave some evidence.

attachment.php

Thanks for the post Bob I think something similar is likely.
No problem. The location, the terrain, and the seemingly short timeframe is what really caught my attention on this case. It seemed to be either incredibly random or a skillful predator with a plan. I can't make sense of it being anything in between.
I could clearly hear the crunching of footsteps.
I can too. Multiple people. That is why I feel they are off the bridge and he is already leading them when that clip was recorded. I think they chose that to release because it is easy to discern the words said and it seems to be one voice only. I hate thinking about it, but I would imagine there was not a lot they could get that didn't have the voices of the girls.
I just listened to the whole video, couple of things I heard around 25 minute mark and later.

1. They stated it might be a chance encounter, but implied they thought that less likely.
2. They also seemed to imply there was more than one person by stating the voice may not be the same person in the picture.
3. They did state they believed this person in the photo at least participated in the murder of the two heros.

So it sounds like there was more than one person. Also they possibly set them up to be there, maybe pretending to be a different person on SM.
The lower likelihood of it being a chance encounter indicates they have evidence that there was pre-planning.

I feel like they may have said that the voice may not be the same as the guy in the picture. I think this may be to encourage someone who feels they recognize the voice, but not the picture or vice versa, to come forward with the tip and not try to decide for themselves- "That sounds like _____, but the picture doesn't look like him."

The possibility of another perp is very unsettling, but if there is another guy, I think it will make it easier to solve. There would be a lot of stress between two offenders over the video and audio evidence. I am really curious if they have something on that tape that leads them to believe there is an additional perp or if they just aren't ruling it out.
Hey Bob I didn't realise it was LE who had said those were the words. My own fault for only managing to look at a few posts at a time.
'Down the hill' it is. [emoji106]
No problem. I hear what sounds like a "g" sound, but I can't be sure what it is, so I'm trying to focus on the things that we've been given as fact. It is hard to do.

Thank you, I thought I was losing my mind.
The audio up now seems to have had the background noise removed. By the, way, that is an excellent quote by Emerson.

As a father of young girls, this case has me really shaken. Watching the press conference, I just got the feeling that LE is having a very difficult time with this one emotionally and I think a lot of it is because of what's on that tape.

now thats interesting.......The meat packing knives and pouches.

Wonder if they issue uniforms and boots, and if they do, who do those items actually belong to? - The company or the employee?

Definitely a Midwest or MN accent. I hear "Go down the hill". There is no "t" sound on the first word. Listened to it as loud as possible on my computer.

FYI for anyone with an android. I have the galaxy S7 and under settings under privacy and emergency there is an SOS setting. I have mine set up to contact my husband and sister. My phone contacts them to say I'm in an emergency and gives them my gps and also takes a pic from both the front and back camera and a 5 sec audio. All I have to do is press my power key 3 times quickly to have it alert. I definitely suggest people set it up. Nothing to lose and possibly your life to gain
Thanks for this, my exact phone and I didn't know!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I wish all newspapers in indiana would put the photo one the front page and every local news station make it their lead story.

At this plant, workers on the cold floor supply their own steel toes. On the killing floor, the plant provides steel toe rubber boots.

I never should have gone out for a few hours! 62 pages in to a new thread when I was on page 50 of the last!

I don't hear any Git/Get/Go in the audio clip. I can imagine them teetering on the top of the slope and BG say "down the hill" as an instruction? JMO

Have you listened to it on the cleaned up version on the FBI Most Wanted list link?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

To me on that link it not only sounds even more direct / like more of a command there now that it's cleaned up.

He seems firm and almost more urgent but also rather quiet (not like a booming type command)

I wonder if it was really just the next 'step' in where he was directing them, or if he was suddenly afraid they might have just been seen/heard?

(Almost speaking in a no-nonsense, firm under the breath way a parent sometimes does in public when they're trying to get a child to do something without attracting a lot of attention, if that makes sense to what I almost feel like I'm hearing in the tone in that cleaned up version?)

Thank you for that link! Listening to this clearer version I have to revise my earlier statement of a "friendly" voice. I find him calm but cold and determined. There's clearly a threat in his tone. Get "down the hill" or else. Frightening.

Wonder if they issue uniforms and boots, and if they do, who do those items actually belong to? - The company or the employee?
The boots provided on the killing floor are handed out at the beginning of the shift, then turned back in.

I was able to isolate the first 2 words with some computer software and hear Git down in a loop. So, it is Git down the hill. Likely Mears Hill on the North side of Deer Creek.

That's what I heard the first time too................without any software. "Git down the hill"

Another audio clip for those of us who thought we were losing it, and it proves LE released different clips. I alluded to a lilt or change in pitch when the guy says hill. You all want your hair to raise up? Listen close:

https://www.facebook.com/CBS4Indy/videos/10158355205880360/

I knew it. Listen to the background when he says "hill". You have the speed and cadence of the words, "Git down the hill", but at first it's questionable as to whether it's part of a sentence. Listen real close to the last 3 times "hill" is heard.

I believe that is the real audio, so to speak. The crunch in the background speeds up, the first so many times he says "Git down the hill". The last 3 sound even more like a command, and the "crunch" sound is more even with the other ones.

They're messing with this dude.

Edit: plain as day, the sound slows at the end.

Now days DNA is cheap and easy. Upload his DNA markers into one of the ancestry sites. He'll have some cousins in there. Also, find his surname on the male line. He'll have some of his mother's DNA as well.
It's a modern world.

SABBM

THAT ^^^^

Those footprints interested me.
Was it one set, two people, or more ?
Don't know. If it was a set of footprints of just one person rather than 3 sets of footprints then it becomes possible that someone carried the bodies to where they were found. The alternative is that the footprints were coming from where the bodies were found and the searchers were following them back to their origin.

I never should have gone out for a few hours! 62 pages in to a new thread when I was on page 50 of the last!

I don't hear any Git/Get/Go in the audio clip. I can imagine them teetering on the top of the slope and BG say "down the hill" as an instruction? JMO

I was just gonna comment on that - I do hear a "Get" at the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay