IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is bigger like Liberty was.She looks more tom boyish.There is no doubt in my mind Liberty would have fought this man hard.There should be DNA evidence on her of his.I'm thinking this man suspect didn't look too good after their murders,Bruises,scratches ect....People should probably look for someone who was bruised and looked like they were in a fight.

No. from this one. If it were a post we would expect it to be uniform the entire length. That doesn't appear to be the case, especially when you zoom in and look at the pixelation and solid color on the top half.

ETA: Now that I see both yours and mine together I can see that it in fact might be the tree trunk which would also let light thru the center. Regardless, it is not a post and why wouldn't LE come to this conclusion that it was the tree?

attachment.php

I see the shape of that man in the initial picture.
I can see a roundness at the waist area as if his hands are in his pockets and his elbows are slightly out. JMOO though.

Hello everyone. Im new here, but I've been reading this thread since last week. This is horrific and tragic and it makes me feel like I won't ever let my children out of my sight again. I was thinking about the cell phone "pinging around town" as per the article below, and I thought that maybe LE could check surveillance cameras or traffic cameras around the times the cell phone pinged those areas. Maybe it will show this creep with a clearer image and they could share it with the public? Just thinking out loud...

Here is the article I'm referring to:
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

Thank you for the above link. I am going to use it to jump off your post. Does anyone know around what time this interview was done?

The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

The last Snapchat from one of the girls was from 2:07 p.m. on Monday.

This is the reason why I believe he took the phone with him & they found the picture & video on the cloud. I further believe a big part of the press conference today was to let the murder know they have audio/video & more to RATTLE his chain. They may hope he cuts his hair, acts strangely, talks constantly about the case, doesn't go to work or somehow drawing attention to himself that someone will take notice & report or also the maybe if he is driven crazy by fear, he may confess. I'm not betting on the last one though.

I hope there is good surveillance cameras around town. I know from following other cases it does take time + a lot of man hours to be able to piece things together. I do believe they will get him!

dde70e1ea2c3f41709e01e35d72816a6.jpg

You- yes, you! I hope you know you will never get away with what you did to these beautiful innocent girls. You are now on the FBI's most wanted list and your days will be spent in a jail cell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sure does look like the handle of a plastic shopping bag sticking out from his jacket under his chin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

NBC nightly news just aired a story with picture and voice audio of the man. It was on in the central time zone. Also my local news too (Iowa).

Absolutely, yes! Thank you skibs.

I don't understand why some still question the poles. LE clearly said today they are poles, nothing else.

:dunno:

Yes but they also said the pictures were from a trail cam.

Because we analyze any and all public information. This information could speak to where this is from. I'm sick over this case. Those poor families.

Yes. The quote can also reflect locale of the speaker. I spent time in Winamac IN / Pulaski County (north central IN). I mainly grew up in the Region and my father is in Muncie, so I've spent time throughout the state.

I heard in the first press conference audio "Get down the hill" as a command, pronounced
G'down the hill
run together, like a Pulaski Co local would say. I see how people are getting 'Go' but I'd expect to hear a more pronounced king 'oh' and do not.

'Get' (usually pronounced 'git', 'gid' before a vowel -- 'Gid off my car' or 'Time to gid up' ) is also ubiquitous . JMO etc.

I have to go for an MRI - could someone give me a quick update on the discussion regarding the boots and/or the meat packing plant?

A reporter tweeted a pic of an officer carrying a pair of black wellington 'rubber boots', in a clear bag, for evidence but stated it was NOT a major break.

There was a bomb scare at the meat packing plant in Delphi, it was on lockdown for 2 hours. LE have said it is NOT related

HTH

Thank you. I am as well, I hope I didn't come off as insensitive. I truly wasn't being sarcastic.

I live 20 mins from Delphi so to me the recording sounds like the way I hear people talk daily. I didn't know if get vs go lead people to a different area or what we were getting at with the difference between the two.

I did not read any sarcasm in your post or I would not have answered. Lol
All is good and we are here together to see justice served for these beautiful littles. Sleuth on!

Can someone please post again an aerial photo I once saw showing where the police activity was at the area where the girls were found?

I'm surprised not to hear crying or muffled crying from at least one of those girls as the is talking, although I realize we only hear a time span of three words.
FBI can isolate sounds

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I listen to scanners a lot on my phone app. May I ask why it's so secretive and forbidden if anyone can just download an app?

In addition to to what Skib said, scanner traffic is also not considered fact as technically it's preliminary information and we don't hear all follow up.

Plus many listen and don't fully understand all the 10 codes and other things used in scanner traffic and/or how to effectively rule in/out what might be relevant to particular incidents, etc. especially in cases that involve really high traffic cities (larger cities with a lot of freqs, etc.) and it can cause confusion and misunderstanding.

So as one of the many guidelines our great mods have in place on WS to help prevent rumors and misunderstanding (along with very specific guidelines regarding SM, etc.) that's the rule regarding scanner traffic

Many of us listen religiously in/for our own cities and/or for specific cases though :)

Somehow, Liberty had the presence of mind to press record when she believed "criminal behavior" (the words of LE) was about to occur. And, it seems obvious (imo) LE believes there was more than one participant in these murders. So, I've been wondering... what could have been happening that she was only able to (or chose to) record the image of one perp? Where was the other guy while this one is on the bridge? Could she or Abigail have felt somewhat okay with the other guy and it wasn't until the perp in the picture approached that she felt suspicious??

Pressers always leave us wanting more AND we always know we ain't gonna get it til LE is ready. It's frustrating but understandable.

Yes but they also said the pictures were from a trail cam.

When did LE say this? this is the first that im hearing that they said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members