IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this any better? Can you see them now?
C5Poa9IVMAMxeOj.jpg

It is clearly just shadows/poor image quality I am 100 per cent certain the cops and search teams would have noticed a car under the bridge or fresh tracks

Perspective is slightly off naturally, but the poi would be in this approximate location. I have not made any measurements yet, this is just an estimate of his dimensions:

attachment.php

-Nin

Source:
http://www.capitalbay.news/news/1120465-lonely-spot-where-murdered-teenage-girls-were-last-seen.html

Interesting images and very plausible,

I see this guy walking nonchalantly toward the girls with his head down and his hands in his pockets. This is so they do not become alarmed as he approaches. When he reaches them he strikes, probably grabbing one of them and threatening the other.

OMG just catching up. I have to say good job Libby. She was being smart. I'm so sorry to you girls :(

For the billionth time, he does not say "get" in the clip. LE said 3 word, "Down The Hill". That's it, all they released.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

If you want to be picky, they are wrong. The hill-jack said "Git down the hill" four times. They used phase cancelling to try to take out background noise. The audio on TV sounded like a toilet flushing (loo). Very bad sound engineer.
Now, take that raw audio and boost bass and treble or use compression and you will hear "Git down the hill.
The audio effects are from the wind not water. Also you will hear the microphone brushing against the victims clothes.
And, the accent is from the area near Delphi. You won't hear that accent south of there or north. It's Carroll County Indiana.

This case is in the news in Canada and no doubt other countries too, somebody somewhere around this big world of ours, knows, or think they may know, the identity of the son of a gun perp.
Hope they find the courage to speak up soon, they might just be the next victim in his sight lines.
imo, speculation.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017/02/22/22705883.html
Feb 22, 2017 , Last Updated: 1:43 PM ET
DELPHI, Ind. — A teenage girl turned her cellphone on and recorded a man saying “down the hill” before she and a friend were killed along a northern Indiana hiking trail last week, authorities said Wednesday.
Indiana State Police played a clip of the man’s voice during a news conference at which officials appealed for more tips from the public and announced that $41,000 in reward money had been raised.

Bursten said while the quality of the audio clip is poor, investigators believed someone could recognize the voice of the person who was with the girls.
“One of two things happened. It was chance encounter — that’s possible. Don’t think it’s likely, but it’s possible,” Bursten said. “Or that person knew that they were going to be there. That’s possible as well.”

Speaking of regionalisms, I have noticed several times on this case that people write "could of" and "might of" instead of "could have" and "might have" or instead of "could've" and "might've."

I'm not criticizing that mistake (you all have witnessed many of my grammar mistakes, I'm sure, in my many posts here!), but it just stood out at me as noticeable, thinking perhaps that is a local "thing" as well.

JustMyObservation

I've been thinking about that.

I don't think he's homeless or a drifter, though I haven't ruled it out either.

I'm thinking he is right in the community, in plain sight, maybe even concerned and helping.

jmopinion

Just throwing ideas out there. Everyone is assuming this was sexual but maybe this is some guy who just killed them to kill them. I find it hard to believe that someone who killed a 13 year old girl and 14 year old don't have a history.

It is clearly just shadows/poor image quality I am 100 per cent certain the cops and search teams would have noticed a car under the bridge or fresh tracks

Maybe they did!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've wondered what the girls were doing earlier in the day and whether the perp might have overheard them talking about their plans. For example, did they stop at a grocery store or convenience store to get drinks or snacks and he was in there? Or possibly, he could have overheard Liberty's sister talking about dropping them off.

Teens can text in their sleep. They can text a book report and eat dinner at the same time (lol).
If Libby had the bravery and sense to use her Snapchat and capture the suspect, then she text someone (presumably a family member) something like, "Creep Alert", "Come get us now!", "0h no!", or maybe a scared- face emoji.
If she text anything of concern why did LE call off the search overnight?

In the beginning, nobody knew where the photos came from. Ideas are shared, considered, rejected, modified.

It's unfair, imo, to look back at the beginning of a case and poke fun of ideas. FWIW, I thought it was from a person's phone/camera, so I'm not necessarily defending myself, but the process of figuring things out in general.

If we all could figure out all the clues from the start, the case would be solved.

jmopinion...

I know and I understand that. I'm new here and have nailed most of it from the start. While people seem to add to it ... I took it simply for what they gave us and what it was.

We know who's taking photos on the bridge!

We have a pic of the man on the bridge!

Why did everyone have to add to what they gave us?

It was plain and simple very obvious.

I'm not poking fun as I'm just thinking about how I analyzed every scenario and all the added theory's.

In this specific case, I know others are wild beyond imagination. It was giving to us exactly as it is.

As much as I'm new here I also feel that maybe I believe in my thought process to much. If so I don't mean to poke fun... But I said it early on as well ...

How long will it be until someone See's the old train coming down the tracks and pins this on the train conductor as being the one who's hiding amongst the trees?

No, I was not looking for cars as I always assumed the POI was walking across the bridge. And walking when the told the girls: "Down the hill".

We were told today that the images came from Libby's phone. I think that she may have downloaded a great deal to her SnapChat. I do feel it it on the Internet somewhere.

You will see that you were incorrect about not being able to drive to that location and that there are two vehicles and as many as six people are down there. Two people are standing by the window at the car.

Sorry that those people that you mention are erroneous in that belief.

6 people?! You see SIX people and TWO cars??!

This case is in the news in Canada and no doubt other countries too, somebody somewhere around this big world of ours, knows, or think they may know, the identity of the son of a gun perp.
Hope they find the courage to speak up soon, they might just be the next victim in his sight lines.
imo, speculation.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017/02/22/22705883.html

I wonder if the sister told someone she dropped them off or she was overheard talking about it.

Just throwing ideas out there. Everyone is assuming this was sexual but maybe this is some guy who just killed them to kill them. I find it hard to believe that someone who killed a 13 year old girl and 14 year old don't have a history.

I said the same thing the other day...that it didn't have to be sexual just pleasure from their pain. I agree...

I didn't see a van. I ran the pic through lghtroom and cleaned it up some. Not posting here to avoid controversy. I emailed it to the tipline. For all I know it could be some kind of kids riding toy. I'm not sure of distance and height ratio of the bridge. I'm sorry if I upset anyone by making the observation. I'll delete posts to avoid any more issues.
:stay:
Please don't quit posting.The most difficult part of posting is how to interpret responses.Since none of us have the ability to know tone of voice or body language it's possible the post is not intended to scold.

And then again there are rude people in this imperfect world.

Anyhow just don't let the trolls get to you.::loveyou:
:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads