DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised no one else has said this but I think he sounds British/Scottish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some points..

The presser did NOT say they "recovered" Libbey's phone. They said the images are from her phone. Libbey was a normal teenage, tech savvy girl I imagine and I'm sure her phone was linked up, meaning everything on her phone went to the cloud. The police may have very well downloaded all this off the cloud. Perhaps her phone is still missing? I find it so odd that the perp wouldn't have taken their phones. Even if he destroyed them, everything she did would still be on the cloud and downloadable.

It was also my impression that the still we have of him is actually not a snap photo, but that LE turned it into a still from a video? Did anyone else get that impression?

I'm a bit surprised the phones were not activated with GPS.

I wanted to address the "pings" around town. I learned this when we were looking for Sierah.

"Pinging" is different that GPS mode. When Ce went missing, her phone was pinging in the area it was found, where she was kidnapped. You are able to see a tower from where she was taken. There's also 2 other towers. The "pinging" was bouncing between all 3 of these towers and was "accurate" withing a 10 miles radius. Her killers phone also "pinged" from the place where he took her and then continued to ping off the same tower for over 2 hours, leading some to speculate that he remained in the field with her for 2 hours. This is not necessarily so and unlikely to boot. It was explained that he could have taken her back to his barn (5 miles away) and his phone would still be pinging off a tower close to where she was kidnapped as it "bounces around". Remember, it had a 10 mile radius window.

If Sierah or the girls would have had a GPS app running on their phone, that history would show exactly where that phone was at...within 25 feet most times, not just what tower it was pinging. If someone had a GPS app running, and they actually were still in possession of their phone when they were taken, it would show exactly where they went..down to the address of the house. If someone had that app running, LE or family would be able to login to their cell accounts/or GPS app and find the exact location of the phone.

EVERYONE should have a GPS on their phones, constantly running in the background. People don't like to because it's a drain on the battery. It would SAVE LIVES. It would not have saved Sierah because her phone was left in the field. IPHONES have the where's my IPHONE app that should be activated and ON all the time so your parents/spouse, whoever you give your login info too..can hit that program and see exactly where the phone is at.

If that still pic of the perp is from a video she was taking, I wish they would release a few seconds so people could see his gait. A walk is very distinctive.

To me, from Ohio, his accent or lack thereof sounds like a Northwest Ohio one also. Not Southern Ohio, but it sounds like everyone talks here.

Wow, I totally see a van with possibly two people behind it, one is a man and one is female imo

I see a van with two people behind it, one male one female. They could even be sitting down. She is in a white shirt, his clothing is darker

No, I was not looking for cars as I always assumed the POI was walking across the bridge. And walking when the told the girls: "Down the hill".

We were told today that the images came from Libby's phone. I think that she may have downloaded a great deal to her SnapChat. I do feel it it on the Internet somewhere.

You will see that you were incorrect about not being able to drive to that location and that there are two vehicles and as many as six people are down there. Two people are standing by the window at the car.

Sorry that those people that you mention are erroneous in that belief.

I'm absolutely positive if there were cars and "as many as six people" down there, the police would be asking the public to come forward and talk to them. Six people???

Sorry I am new to this forum and was trying to reply to a certain post. I have not used a forum for ages so have forgotten how to do things.

There are currently 415 users browsing this thread. (218 members and 197 guests)

WOW!!!!

Let us not forget, the new Vice President is the former governor of Indiana. The FBI will not rest until this monster is brought to justice!

Sorry, mu browser crashes every time I am trying to open that link, BUT you know what you found, right?

It shows the exact spot of the POI!

attachment.php

It is the same spot I have researched:

attachment.php

So we definitely know now, he was traveling SE in this capture. Also, he seems to be getting ready to make that left turn!! Wow

-Nin

http://www.capitalbay.news/news/1120465-lonely-spot-where-murdered-teenage-girls-were-last-seen.html

Great images!

The girls' bodies were found NE of the bridge, correct? If the picture is of him is going SE, he would have had to lure, or force, them back north over the entire bridge?

So....there is an image and there is audio. SOMEONE has to recognize this guy.

It blows my mind that he has not been identified. Yes, I know Bridge Guy is also Generic Guy....but if you knew him, you'd know his look and voice.

Come on, do the right thing and call LE. You could be saving the life of someone else - SERIOUSLY!

jmopinion

Interesting images and very plausible,

I see this guy walking nonchalantly toward the girls with his head down and his hands in his pockets. This is so they do not become alarmed as he approaches. When he reaches them he strikes, probably grabbing one of them and threatening the other.

"down the hill"...

The hillside/ravine adjacent to the end of the bridge, which leads to a dirt road, below, which dead-ends north-northeast of that end of the bridge.

I was one that thought the pics came from a trail camera. This is the second time you've posted about no common sense in believing that.

I was wrong. I admitted that at the end of the press conference. You were right. Can you please now stop making me and others feel stupid?

Going back to lurking after the time out I'll get for standing up to you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I really dont understand why some feel the need to be so rude and condescending just because other posters had a different opinion than them. IllinoisMissing, believe me I have noticed it too and the tone.:(

It makes me not want to post either when the snark posts start happening but I know I have as much right to my opinion as everyone does here so I refuse to do so.

I know others have had differing opinions about this case and not one time have I called anyone out or tried to demean them by doing the immature barbing of 'you are wrong.....you are wrong' or you have no common sense.':( This is not a contest of who is right and who is wrong.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions which can and often changes as more information comes to light.

Please dont go back to lurking for there is no need to do so. I have enjoyed your posts and look forward to seeing more.

IMO

I am still devastated from hearing the words of a murderer so I had to step away for while and try to calm down.

Imo, he said more words than 'get down the hill' and the police are not going release what else was said or what the video showed in total which is totally understandable. This will be the biggest piece of evidence if this goes to trial. It will be as important as the video tape they found in Joseph Duncan's possession that showed all of the torture, rapes of Dylan, and Shasta and Dylan's murder.

The may have killed these beautiful girls but he didn't silence them or leave them voiceless. His own words and possibly actions recorded by Libby will come back to haunt him.

Of course LE is not going to confirm this is the voice of the killer because they have to find him first before it can be confirmed. But they most certainly will be able to do so when he is caught and his own voice compared to who Libby recorded. It is him, and I dont believe there is anyone else involved.

I dont think they were going there to meet anyone they met on social media but I do wonder if they may have put it out on social media they would be going to the bridge hiking that day. Were their social media sites set to private or could they be read by anyone?

Libby is such an amazing hero and maybe due to her amazing courage they can find this monster so he cant ever hurt anyone ever again. Libby helped to save the next girl.:heart: My heart breaks for their families and friends. I cant even begin to imagine what it must feel like to hear the actual voice of the murderer before he murdered their children. God be with them all.

I was going to ask how Snapchat stories work... does anyone know?

I know like on instagram for instance when I'm on the "feed" it shows me a lot of random people's pictures that I they apparently think I may be interested in judging by what I've viewed before. It's not people I "follow".

Is this how Snapchat stories work too, as long as your profile isn't set to private?

Of course there's always the option that he could have "friended" her and she accepted as most kids may not pay much attention to who is friending them. If that's even how SC works. (I'm comparing it to my knowledge of Instagram)

Just thinking of the option of him stalking them or one of them on SC, seeing that they live and hang out around there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I am new to this forum and was trying to reply to a certain post. I have not used a forum for ages so have forgotten how to do things.

Hit the "reply with quote" at the bottom right of the post you want to quote.

Welcome.

Speaking in definitives in a case such as this, when so little is known, especially by us, is a position I am not keen on taking, but I admire your confidence in doing so.

I'm sure there are poles at the end of the bridge, and I am taking that into consideration. While I just started commenting on this particular case, I have read from the beginning, as I started late, just 2 days ago, so I read the discussions on the poles. I regrettably missed where the direct question was asked, "Is the suspect in any pictures, or the picture on the bridge, without question?" or something similar. Not hard to miss when you read through 6 threads in 2 days. If you could provide me with that link to that quote which absolutely rules out him being in any of Liberty's pictures, that would be great!

It is just that, now that we know the stills of him WERE from Liberty's phone, and that there is more unreleased, and that she was definitely purposely obtaining footage and audio of this guy who was almost certainly freaking them out, then it is much more in the realm of possibility that she had taken pictures of him as well.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

"RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks."

My mind keeps going back to what LE said the day after the girls were found......................"make sure you know what your kids are up to"

And now we know they have audio between the girls and the killer...................LE has heard the entire conversation from start to end.

Kinda makes you put the chief's statement in a different light, doesn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay