IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means nothing. The three word audio was released for voice ID purposes only. Doesn't matter if there was a fourth word. As it is, per both ISP and FBI there are 3 in the clip.

I'm surprised not to hear crying or muffled crying from at least one of those girls as the is talking, although I realize we only hear a time span of three words.

I'm really starting to believe that there is no way this was someone from social media. If it was I would think his first words or 2nd would be "where's you're phones"
Makes me wonder If he even noticed Libby even taken pictures that day on the bridge. I wonder how long she got away with having her phone before he noticed it or thought about either of them possibly having a phone? In today's world I would believe one out of two people carry cell phones.
Anyone else gave any of this thought since finding out that The pictures and audio came from her phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also if it was from SM don't you think there would be some record in the cloud or on their phones of some type of interaction with the suspect? If there was LE would certainly have found it

It means nothing. The three word audio was released for voice ID purposes only. Doesn't matter if there was a fourth word. As it is, per both ISP and FBI there are 3 in the clip.

You better believe tone in a person's voice means something. Tone in this guy's voice is what may seperate him from someone else. The way he says the words can be a something he has said to someone else. It is why they released it. Also I know there wasn't a fourth word, I heard it for myself.

attachment.php

Does this look right?

it does to me

Since many people don't read back very far before commenting on here and we frequently have new posters...

LE has almost certainly brought in A LOT of other debris and possible evidence they've collected out of an abundance of caution that a media person didn't just happen to have their camera out in time to catch.

And that right now they've said the boots are unlikely to be a key piece of evidence for the case and they're just taking them for analysis:

https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989

Police brought these boots in to analyze-NOT key evidence at this point

Note the NOT key evidence was emphasized even in what media conveyed from LE.

And they've stated the bomb threat at the meat packing plant was "totally unrelated" and the second incident in the past year.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/lo...942-11e6-8fd2-

[Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby:]
He clarified that the activity was unrelated to law enforcement's ongoing investigation into the murder of two teenage Delphi girls.

However, Leazenby said the police presence at Indiana Packers was "totally unrelated to the homicide investigation."

The threat was Indiana Packers' second in less than a year. In May 2016, police were called to the plant after another anonymous bomb threat.
[there was an arrrest after the first threat]

They've also made absolutely not made any connection to the boots and meat packing plant incident.

It's very likely the media just happen to see LE transporting the boots and is inadvertently and it's being overly analyzed unlike what have undoubtedly been countless other bags of things they've brought in to clear out of an abundance of caution.

Just to maybe help avoid some confusion and include what LE has said - either directly or via media.

Can you clarify what you mean?

Another audio clip for those of us who thought we were losing it, and it proves LE released different clips. I alluded to a lilt or change in pitch when the guy says hill. You all want your hair to raise up? Listen close:

https://www.facebook.com/CBS4Indy/videos/10158355205880360/

I knew it. Listen to the background when he says "hill". You have the speed and cadence of the words, "Git down the hill", but at first it's questionable as to whether it's part of a sentence. Listen real close to the last 3 times "hill" is heard.

I believe that is the real audio, so to speak. The crunch in the background speeds up, the first so many times he says "Git down the hill". The last 3 sound even more like a command, and the "crunch" sound is more even with the other ones.

They're messing with this dude.

Edit: plain as day, the sound slows at the end.

Tell her to aim for the nose as well. I've always heard to jam the palm of your fist to the bottom of their nose. Easy way to break it and it hurts like hell. They're expecting you to go for their crotch area.

Also, you can chop at the adam's apple or try to gouge out the eyes.

I find it strange that there was a bomb threat . Could it have been a ploy to check out the place and workers? Just very strange.

Would be a good way to possibly get ones DNA. Potential suspect is nervous maybe he does smoke like has been stated.

So many cops around he's nervous lights up a cigarette and throws it down.. They get exactly what they want

Those words could of easily been spoken to someone else that was there.

Thank you for that link! Listening to this clearer version I have to revise my earlier statement of a "friendly" voice. I find him calm but cold and determined. There's clearly a threat in his tone. Get "down the hill" or else. Frightening.

It sounds like an order to me. I hear "get down the hill" too. The POI may have been trying to keep his voice down and likely did have some kind of weapon while he saying that (my opinion only). I am not great with maps, but assume you would need to walk down a hill to to get to the creek from the top of the bridge. That makes me think the released blurry picture and released audio today were close in time. I also wonder about the pings from the phone coming from all over town- it makes sense to me these images and video were secured from the cloud, since the POI may have left with the phone. However it works out, these are two brave girls, and Libbie did great.

There was no mentioning of a backpack or duffelbag today right?

No.

The focus seemed to be on conveying the urgency of the need for tips regarding the subjects ID and the desire to release the audio to help get him ID'd.

Since many people don't read back very far before commenting on here and we frequently have new posters...

LE has almost certainly brought in A LOT of other debris and possible evidence they've collected out of an abundance of caution that a media person didn't just happen to have their camera out in time to catch.

And that right now they've said the boots are unlikely to be a key piece of evidence for the case and they're just taking them for analysis:

Note the NOT key evidence was emphasized even in what media conveyed from LE.

And they've stated the bomb threat at the meat packing plant was "totally unrelated" and the second incident in the past year.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/lo...942-11e6-8fd2-

They've also made absolutely not made any connection to the boots and meat packing plant incident.

It's very likely the media just happen to see LE transporting the boots and is inadvertently and it's being overly analyzed unlike what have undoubtedly been countless other bags of things they've brought in to clear out of an abundance of caution.

Just to maybe help avoid some confusion and include what LE has said - either directly or via media.

I had to step away for while and missed 50,000 posts....so were the boots taken from the meat packing place or from somewhere else completely?

Thank you for your patience in answering what might already have zoomed past on this fast-moving thread.

he says it at a normal speed. calm. knows what he wants. intent. clearly says only 3 words "down the hill". they are the only 3 words we can hear without compromising the investigation.

I sure hope Abby and Libby's families are under protection right now and that all parents know where there children are in Delphi and the surrounding towns.

just go to radio reference all scanners (world wide or state etc are there) public access, personally i listen to Chicago, but California, has way more $ , i have listened to take downs an such, sad brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia