IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not being sarcastic here, but can someone explain to me why it matters if we heard "go" or "get" before "down the hill"?

"Git down the hill" could indicate a speaker with a more pronounced local accent and a more rural background. In contrast "Go down the hill" is grammatically correct and could indicate a speaker with more formal education.

There are, however, some people with alot of formal education who speak either on occasion or regularly with local accents or use local slang. Likewise, some people with little formal education tend to avoid such usage.

As one poster mentioned, it is hard to say much from such a small sample. At the same time, I would have a different general impression of the background of someone using "Git" verse someone using "Go".

So after the presser, after the public is advised what to look for, perhaps someone at the packing plant realized that a coworker called in sick but it has been a week...

Or he had called in last Monday with a "Flat Tire"

Also if it was from SM don't you think there would be some record in the cloud or on their phones of some type of interaction with the suspect? If there was LE would certainly have found it

Perhaps, but a fake Facebook account might be hard to trace.

The boots provided on the killing floor are handed out at the beginning of the shift, then turned back in.

So would that give Authorities the legal right to confiscate the boots? Maybe it's a ploy to make him move. Smoke him out of hiding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all we know that guy can be cleaning up after someone to protect them.

Hello everyone, new here. A local Indiana news station did an interview with the man that owns the land the girls were found on and his clothes are quite similar to the man on the bridge. I'm not sure if his voice is similar to the man on the audio the police released. Here's the link to the interview...http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

So, if it was that difficult (terrain wise) to get from the bridge to where they were found, then it wasn't just a ruse.... the guy had a gun probably. :(

I am near Chicago this case was just on ABC Channel 7 World News Tonight. Good coverage.

Wow! I finally sleep all day and come back to a new almost full thread! Y'all are good and y'all are fast! Great sleuthing peeps! :loveyou:
Okay I finally got to really hear the recording! Thank you all for the links!
Very clear on the links IMHO.
First of all Thank you Liberty for your selfless recording of this crime.
I can only imagine (Actually I don't want to imagine it!) what else was recorded. Possibly the crime in it's entirety. :tears:
I can't imagine what the LE had to endure just listening to it. They were definitely upset during the press conference. It was palpable.
Regarding the last picture taken of the girls on the bridge, I had actually saved that picture to look farther down the track to see if I was actually seeing someone far off in the distance.
With the great job y'all did clearing the photo up, I definitely see someone also on the tracks and that is a long track. IMHO I think he was not at the end but more further and closer to them. I feel that maybe they had been being followed and they were trying to get him in the picture without being obvious. He looks to be casting a shadow also.

His voice seems calm and confident and he feels comfortable in what he is about to do. This isn't his first rodeo. That's my opinion at least. He's done similar crimes before. He knows he's in control. Is it possible there was another individual at the location he led them to waiting for them? I would think if the recording was in full, the police know.
I still am not understanding why they say that the community is not in danger though. There is a killer on the loose! There is cause to be concerned and to keep your children close.
I honestly think the girls didn't stand a chance.
I also am wondering if another individual was at the other end of the bridge heading towards them also. Blocking any chance they had to run. I feel they would have tried if there was even a minute chance of getting away.
I think Libby was pretending to take pictures of Abigail to get everything recorded. Smart cookie!
I doubt they had the chance to call 911. Libby didn't want to make the person any more angry. I think she shoved her phone in her pocket and it continued to record everything.
My heart is breaking thinking what those sweet babies suffered through.
My prayers are with their families and loved ones.
JMOO

Since many people don't read back very far before commenting on here and we frequently have new posters...

LE has almost certainly brought in A LOT of other debris and possible evidence they've collected out of an abundance of caution that a media person didn't just happen to have their camera out in time to catch.

And that right now they've said the boots are unlikely to be a key piece of evidence for the case and they're just taking them for analysis:

Note the NOT key evidence was emphasized even in what media conveyed from LE.

And they've stated the bomb threat at the meat packing plant was "totally unrelated" and the second incident in the past year.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/lo...942-11e6-8fd2-

They've also made absolutely not made any connection to the boots and meat packing plant incident.

It's very likely the media just happen to see LE transporting the boots and is inadvertently and it's being overly analyzed unlike what have undoubtedly been countless other bags of things they've brought in to clear out of an abundance of caution.

Just to maybe help avoid some confusion and include what LE has said - either directly or via media.
I think their collecting a lot of pieces that could be evidence.... especially since investigators were seen under the bridge this past Sunday and Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Do you think the whole bomb threat, boot seize could be a ploy to get him on the move and out of hiding if they have a suspect in mind? Smoke him out?

Thanks justice. Following webslueths for years. Currently working as a child and adolescent psychiatric nurse where snapchat is causing huge problems. This initially peaked my interest. Obviously this descended into a nightmare in the meantime.

Again, welcome! Great field you are in. Where in Ireland if you don't mind me asking?

I have to go for an MRI - could someone give me a quick update on the discussion regarding the boots and/or the meat packing plant?

Because we analyze any and all public information. This information could speak to where this is from. I'm sick over this case. Those poor families.

Thank you. I am as well, I hope I didn't come off as insensitive. I truly wasn't being sarcastic.

I live 20 mins from Delphi so to me the recording sounds like the way I hear people talk daily. I didn't know if get vs go lead people to a different area or what we were getting at with the difference between the two.

dde70e1ea2c3f41709e01e35d72816a6.jpg

You- yes, you! I hope you know you will never get away with what you did to these beautiful innocent girls. You are now on the FBI's most wanted list and your days will be spent in a jail cell.

You can see the corner of Abby's gray sweatshirt on the left hand side of one of the photos of the man pretty clearly and you know that Libby took the photo. So it seems to me he was leading them already in the photo with no weapon in sight. I'm just so confused. Did he show his weapon to them and tell them to obey and put it away? And was controlling them while not even looking up at them? Or were they just strolling along with this man?

No, I was not looking for cars as I always assumed the POI was walking across the bridge. And walking when the told the girls: "Down the hill".

We were told today that the images came from Libby's phone. I think that she may have downloaded a great deal to her SnapChat. I do feel it it on the Internet somewhere.

You will see that you were incorrect about not being able to drive to that location and that there are two vehicles and as many as six people are down there. Two people are standing by the window at the car.

Sorry that those people that you mention are erroneous in that belief.

I'm absolutely positive if there were cars and "as many as six people" down there, the police would be asking the public to come forward and talk to them. Six people???

I can tell you that there are vehicles "down the hill". I do not at this moment possess the skills to isolate what I am seeing but I do have some free time so maybe the art can be learned.

If there is a truck and a car "down the hill" then
1) Bridge Guy told the girls to .... "down the hill". They were walking. They were not running or sliding down the hill.

So, what now? Do you understand the possible relevance?

2)First, LE told us that the "BG was a participant in the murders". Now, they are hunting him for the actual brutal murder of two young teenagers. Did BG take Libby and Abbie to the waiting vehicle?

I can predict that we will learn that BG did. The CS site on private property was the last crime scene as the kidnapping on the bridge was the first CS. The next place(s) they went are still unknown, as it is in the clouds somewhere, but the final place the girls were was at the creekside.

LE informed us that they have spoken to numerous people. All of them have offered their phones and a buccal swab. The vehicles tip was turned over. Like yesterday.

You can see the corner of Abby's gray sweatshirt on the left hand side of one of the photos of the man pretty clearly and you know that Libby took the photo. So it seems to me he was leading them already in the photo with no weapon in sight. I'm just so confused. Did he show his weapon to them and tell them to obey and put it away? And was controlling them while not even looking up at them? Or were they just strolling along with this man?

I'd say thats speculation. We have no proof to prove that Abby's sweatshirt is seen in the photo based on the information given to us.

I had to step away for while and missed 50,000 posts....so were the boots taken from the meat packing place or from somewhere else completely?

Thank you for your patience in answering what might already have zoomed past on this fast-moving thread.

The media person only said what was in the tweet - and said from searching Delphi - absolutely nothing about them coming from the meat packing plant.

That seems to be a conclusion some people are jumping to on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs