IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth it's probably likely the taillight was broken after the murder of Tim.

It appears to be fine in the picture friend from search party took.

Attachments

• IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 151
Really? IN LE has said they will have answers by this week regarding his possible involvement in Abby and Libby's murders. Also, regarding the body found by I-25, DN has been in jail since Monday, so that case may not be related to DN depending how long it's been there. That also could potentially clear DN of involvement in TW's case if this latest homicide is also related to TW. What is going on out there?

I've been asking myself the same thing for years.

Eta: Very, very grateful for any additional exposure Abby, Libby and Tim might bring to NOCO.

I'd like to know why El Paso County deputies arrested him in Teller Co. Was there a BOLO?

Also, I'm hopeful the wife will tell everything she knows

Last I read his next court date is Oct 16. I doubt we'll hear more until then.

I can't remember exactly but I feel like they released something to the media about being on the lookout for a chevy prizm. Maybe someone that also lives in the area can confirm.

Happened yesterday while DN would have been in custody. Unless they just found the body, which I highly doubt since It was apparently visable from I-25.

Oh I apologize. Well that’s interesting...so maybe he didn’t murder TW. So there could be another murderer in the area? This is insane MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lady in Martinsville though Delphi was an all night drive, I think that is typical of the Indiana rural culture which is a bit wary of drives...but DN wouldn't be, he would know the real time between distances, (exposure in the Marines to driving and distances.)

<modsnip>

When I lived in Indiana as a student at Purdue, my friends and I would spend a LOT of time in the car. The culture I experienced was not wariness of drives but instead the opposite; there was a road trip positive culture there such that the time/distance of a drive wouldn't be perceived as a barrier to doing something. Many of my classmates from rural farming communities and were used to driving pretty far to go clothes shopping, etc. We would drive an hour or so to Indianapolis just to go out to dinner and then turn the car around and drive an hour home. Journey was as important as destination. Driving, in and of itself, was a means to bond and have fun.

I thought this might be fitting under the circumstances. RIP Libby and Abby!
Plus, this little girl is just adorable. :loveyou:

[video=youtube;2qtGpQnT-Hw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtGpQnT-Hw[/video]

Oh my goodness this is soooooo awesome BCA!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this for the girls :heart: Cutest ever!!!!! My peoples phones are going to be blowing up tomorrow with this!!

If they don&#8217;t have DNA, would a voice print serve as evidence? I don&#8217;t know anything about that technology, or if the recorded voice is clear enough to use in some way.

Oh I apologize. Well that&#8217;s interesting...so maybe he didn&#8217;t murder TW. So there could be another murderer in the area? This is insane MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I suspect there are a few murderers in the area. As there are everywhere. But especially here, moo. My signature is a start, of course.

Oh my goodness this is soooooo awesome BCA!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this for the girls :heart: Cutest ever!!!!! My peoples phones are going to be blowing up tomorrow with this!!

The dad just auditioned for The Voice and made it onto the show. The little girl also sang...so cute.

If they don&#8217;t have DNA, would a voice print serve as evidence? I don&#8217;t know anything about that technology, or if the recorded voice is clear enough to use in some way.

Great question. I wonder if it's as close as fingerprints, maybe not, it might be like some bite marks that can be close but not necessarily a cigar like DNA or a fingerprint, moo. Great new area to explore, voice analysis and it's accuracy, as related recent forensic comparisons and applications, etc.

For what it's worth it's probably likely the taillight was broken after the murder of Tim.

It appears to be fine in the picture friend from search party took.

To me, it kinda looks like it is broken in the pic, although it doesn't seem to affect the actual 'light'?

Closer:

attachment.php

Attachments

• red car plates.jpg
    red car plates.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 660
I can't remember exactly but I feel like they released something to the media about being on the lookout for a chevy prizm. Maybe someone that also lives in the area can confirm.

Spamelope is down there. I'll drop her a note.

To me, it kinda looks like it is broken in the pic, although it doesn't seem to affect the actual 'light'?

Closer:

attachment.php

I do see that now. Although, can you really be pulled over for that if the lights working?

Also....I believe KN told police the broken taillight happened that day. (Going to go searching for article) Why lie? Covering for something?

For what it's worth I don't really believe the car was "involved" in the murder of Tim.

Remember that they had expired out of state plates too.

I do see that now. Although, can you really be pulled over for that if the lights working?

Also....I believe KN told police the broken taillight happened that day. (Going to go searching for article) Why lie? Covering for something?

For what it's worth I don't really believe the car was "involved" in the murder of Tim.

~~~
Just wanted to post a quickie on questions about DN's addresses on public record, over-lapping dates, etc...

I recently discovered that a search on my ExH shows my last address, listed as one of his.
He had never set foot in the place, no less lived there.
And we were divorced decades ago.
(It had nothing to do with anything ExH claimed, it was simply compiled by a data source computer program.)

So, while some of DN's addresses overlap, some may not be even be actual addresses at any time.

maybe. :dunno:

Yes...agree with you, these public record address data sweeps aren't always 100% accurate and there is sometimes illogical overlap as a result. (I run across the issue in ancestry work.)

Anything between May 2015 and Feb 2016? :thinking:

*note this is the time in between SC and IN.

Maybe no more residential addresses are available in that data collection, but you can still track his movements a bit using the copious arrest records at that "mycase" link several pages (threads?) back.. April 2015 had a Morgan County eviction & Greenwood (Johnson County) arrest, and July 2015 had the arrest in Greenwood, Johnson Co, IN (the incident at Ricker's gas station on Hwy 31). In Sep 2015 was a public indecency arrest in Bartholemew County, and on Oct 14 a court case (eviction) was filed by the owner of the livestock farm in Martinsville, Morgan County, IN, where he'd been working (see jconline.com article about his 'zero-tolerance temper'). And then in Dec 2015 the charges for DV (against KN) in presence of young child also filed in Morgan County, and his subsequent jail term in Morgan County from Dec 15, 2015 to Jan 27, 2016. (See indychannel article at www.tinyurl.com/yaekyxbn.) Hope that helps.

I'd like to know why El Paso County deputies arrested him in Teller Co. Was there a BOLO?

Also, I'm hopeful the wife will tell everything she knows.

Last I read his next court date is Oct 16. I doubt we'll hear more until then.

As far as I can understand it, Teller County charged him with 'felon having weapons illegally' (or whatever the charge is called), because that is where the vehicle was pulled over and the weapons were discovered, but meanwhile, El Paso County said the vehicle matched the suspect vehicle in the 'threatening' case, so they arrested him on that charge a couple of days later? This week should prove very interesting.

Everyone should check this out!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anything that can be summarized here? I'm still out of fast data and having trouble, tried to listen earlier, surprised I was able to watch the great 2 videos that carbuff and BCA posted ("Hallelujah" and "You'll be in my Heart"). Tia.

Yes...agree with you, these public record address data sweeps aren't always 100% accurate and there is sometimes illogical overlap as a result. (I run across the issue in ancestry work.)

Maybe no more residential addresses are available in that data collection, but you can still track his movements a bit using the copious arrest records at that "mycase" link several pages (threads?) back.. April 2015 had a Morgan County eviction & Greenwood (Johnson County) arrest, and July 2015 had the arrest in Greenwood, Johnson Co, IN (the incident at Ricker's gas station on Hwy 31). In Sep 2015 was a public indecency arrest in Bartholemew County, and on Oct 14 a court case (eviction) was filed by the owner of the livestock farm in Martinsville, Morgan County, IN, where he'd been working (see jconline.com article about his 'zero-tolerance temper'). And then in Dec 2015 the charges for DV (against KN) in presence of young child also filed in Morgan County, and his subsequent jail term in Morgan County from Dec 15, 2015 to Jan 27, 2016. (See indychannel article at www.tinyurl.com/yaekyxbn.) Hope that helps.

Thank you. So,

"April 2015 had a Morgan County eviction & Greenwood (Johnson County) arrest, and July 2015 had the arrest in Greenwood, Johnson Co, IN (the incident at Ricker's gas station on Hwy 31)." So he possibly could've been In Johnson County during this time (what I'm curious about, May of 2015), or at least that's what listed for April and July.

Now for modification re: my thoughts on NOCO, CR was shot in April, and that was before Jacoby so the possible theory that DN could be the NOCO shooter might have just gone out the door. I was so focused on Jacoby and TW being similar, I lost sight of the big picture for a second that CR's shooting was linked to Jacoby's. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member