IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's broken. The left side rear has body damage ( drivers side ) . The trunk doesn't meet up with the Quarter panel . I work in a body shop, this isn't just a broken taillight but also extensive body damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rear quarter panel of our car has similar damage from when Mr. Carbuff didn't watch carefully enough when backing out of a parking spot and hit a post...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

The rear quarter panel of our car has similar damage from when Mr. Carbuff didn't watch carefully enough when backing out of a parking spot and hit a post...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I make my living off of Mr. Carbuff and his cronies.

Tell him thank you from me.

LE will pull you over for expired plates, in or out of state.

I find it interesting that a visit wasn't made to the Greenwood InTowne Suites until after the sketch was released.

Nations was non compliant for quite awhile.. and IMHO only a half hearted attempt was made to locate and verify his whereabouts previously.

Please note I'm not bashing LE .. I know their caseloads are high and they can't keep up 24/7 on everyone.. not with the budgets they have.

So I think someone in LE recognized that sketch and made it a priority to locate him.

MOO

Someone mentioned (sorry can't remember "who" it was) said DN had a court date Oct. 16th. Does anyone know "what" exactly he was arrested for? and maybe a link to an article?

TIA!

Hoping this IS the day we learn something positive on this case!!

It's broken. The left side rear has body damage ( drivers side ) . The trunk doesn't meet up with the Quarter panel . I work in a body shop, this isn't just a broken taillight but also extensive body damage.

The entire trunk is open/broken. It's tied down with rope that you can see coming from the center-inside latch and down over the bumper to the right of the plate. Plenty of justifiable reasons to pull this jalopy over I would think.

When did LE say that?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I'm still not completely caught up, but in case no one else mentioned it, SillyBilly posted it on the last page of thread #69, post #1031:
Note: RL has been officially cleared by LE. Don't go there.

Edit: I don't know how to quote a post from a previous thread, so I had to copy/paste.

What is amazing is that he skates on so many collisions with the law, from infractions to felonies. He has been a menace since his marine discharge -hiding in a womens bathroom stall, peeping, exposing himself to women, chiidren and more, beating his wife (in front of his toddler), breaking into his friends home, threatening employers and landlords.

I’ve been watching the local (Colorado Springs) news since 4:30am MST because of the Vegas coverage and each news break from our local station hasn’t mentioned DN or anything related to him. Other than Vegas coverage, it’s just been snippets of other local crime, weather, etc.

Someone mentioned (sorry can't remember "who" it was) said DN had a court date Oct. 16th. Does anyone know "what" exactly he was arrested for? and maybe a link to an article?

TIA!

Hoping this IS the day we learn something positive on this case!!

Per this article:
http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...ne-the-daniel-nations-investigation/628191353

on 9/27, he was charged with possession of a weapon by a previous offender
and then
'Nations is expected to be back in Teller County court in October to face the weapons charge. '

maybe?

Per this article:
http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...ne-the-daniel-nations-investigation/628191353

on 9/27, he was charged with possession of a weapon by a previous offender
and then
'Nations is expected to be back in Teller County court in October to face the weapons charge. '

maybe?

Just out of interest, what happens to his current charges if he gets charged with the Delphi Murders or the killing of TW? I'm guessing because they're minor in comparison all his court dates will be dropped and focus will turn towards the more serious crimes. I'm just curious what happens in that kind of situation, being relatively new to true crime.

Just out of interest, what happens to his current charges if he gets charged with the Delphi Murders or the killing of TW? I'm guessing because they're minor in comparison all his court dates will be dropped and focus will turn towards the more serious crimes. I'm just curious what happens in that kind of situation, being relatively new to true crime.

I don't think the minor charges get dropped. If anything, they are a reason to hold him in custody and gain more time for the investigation of the murders - to make sure everything is in place before formal charges of murder are made. LE is in good position, imo.

jmopinion

Prosecutors' offices would make deals with defense counsel, on the lesser charges. Some may get dropped.

JMO

Praying today is THE day; also praying for the Families and Friends of those victims in Las Vegas.

I find it interesting that a visit wasn't made to the Greenwood InTowne Suites until after the sketch was released.

Nations was non compliant for quite awhile.. and IMHO only a half hearted attempt was made to locate and verify his whereabouts previously.

Please note I'm not bashing LE .. I know their caseloads are high and they can't keep up 24/7 on everyone.. not with the budgets they have.

So I think someone in LE recognized that sketch and made it a priority to locate him.

MOO

I agree. I think a tip was turned in on him before he even left for Colorado. I'm still on the fence about him, and my gut is mostly saying "no", but I think someone called him in before the incident out west. I believe that's why they went out there so quickly to question him-he'd been on their radar for a little while (not very long, but at least since July).

Imo, all of the charges will still stand. The investigators may use this time to do further investigations concerning the Delphi Murders and for Mr Watkins' murder. There will be ample time to arrest him in due time for murder if he is the one involved. Imo, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

What will be interesting is if he is charged with Mr. Watkins murder and the Delphi murders. Will CO want to try him first or will they agree for him being tried first for the Delphi homicides, and then he will be brought back to stand trial for the CO murder?

Since the murders of the girls happened first the CO DA may agree to have him tried first for the Indiana case. After then he can be brought back to stand trial in CO.

That is IF they bring charges against DN concerning the girls' case.

I think we may know something by Wednesday of this week. Or at least will have an update by the ISP on this case concerning DN.

If DN is not a match with whatever information Indiana has about the killer, it's likely we'll get an answer relatively soon. But I don't think they'd make an announcement the other way; they might say they're still pursuing leads and it's a possibility, but I don't think they'll say anything for sure until and unless they have the information to make an arrest, and I don't think they'll do that until they're sure they have a case that will be successful to prosecute.

That quite likely means they'll just allow the court proceedings for the current charges to continue while they build their case.

The longer we wait, the more likely it's him, I think.

I’ve been watching the local (Colorado Springs) news since 4:30am MST because of the Vegas coverage and each news break from our local station hasn’t mentioned DN or anything related to him. Other than Vegas coverage, it’s just been snippets of other local crime, weather, etc.

I haven't seen anything here in Indy either.

Imo, all of the charges will still stand. The investigators may use this time to do further investigations concerning the Delphi Murders and for Mr Watkins' murder. There will be ample time to arrest him in due time for murder if he is the one involved. Imo, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

What will be interesting is if he is charged with Mr. Watkins murder and the Delphi murders. Will CO want to try him first or will they agree for him being tried first for the Delphi homicides, and then he will be brought back to stand trial for the CO murder?

Since the murders of the girls happened first the CO DA may agree to have him tried first for the Indiana case. After then he can be brought back to stand trial in CO.

That is IF they bring charges against DN concerning the girls' case.

I think we may know something by Wednesday of this week. Or at least will have an update by the ISP on this case concerning DN.

I agree - I don't think we'll hear anything today. The Las Vegas tragedy will take the attention of the press, and LE will take advantage of that respite of attention on them to keep working without stopping for press conferences. Jmopinion, of course.

We'll hear something eventually....

jmopinion

The questions you’ve raised are the very questions that have thrown kinks in my scenarios. I can’t commit to a “carefully planned” scenario because to me carefully means leaving as little evidence as possible. I am left with a crime of opportunity but remain puzzled about the phone. I have wondered if perhaps BG has poor eyesight & wasn’t aware Liberty had been taking pictures and eventually video.

Wasn't there mention of DN erring eyeglasses in some photos? Maybe his eyesight isn't poor and without glasses he mistook
TW for a female.
I also wonder if KN had her baby in a hospital if they were homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024