IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Spellbound. It just hit me....they are living under bridges and/or appear to be homeless living in a car....yet they had money to purchase a rifle. There is some money somewhere unless the rifle was stolen? Any info on the rifle other than it was purchased to protect their items and car?

I would venture a guess that one or both took on occasional odd jobs (or stole?) to get what they needed/wanted. or sold misc. items for cash.

You are fast with getting us that news Agent Apricot! Thank you. I am guessing this is unrelated to DN since he's been in jail since last Monday. Sounds like she was a troubled girl, how sad. Prayers for her loved ones.

Are police saying that she was killed on the Friday night/early Sat morning (they're asking for people to come forward who may have seen something while travelling past that area of the highway at that time), or is it possible that she was killed several days before that and just dumped at that time?

Are police saying that she was killed on the Friday night/early Sat morning (they're asking for people to come forward who may have seen something while travelling past that area of the highway at that time), or is it possible that she was killed several days before that and just dumped at that time?

The article I read didn't say when they thought TOD was...so I guess anything's possible, but DN certainly wasn't dumping bodies on I 25 on Friday night.

Also, I did find a railroad bridge off of 67 state road, just south of Centerton,IN. It seems to span the White River. It's also too far of a walk for DN to walk back to Martinsville to check in, so in MOO, he absolutely had a car during that time period. Who it belonged to or what it looked like is anyone's guess.

Regarding the hatchet chasing, I don't think that the fact he is rumored to have chased a child is significant other than it reminds us of what happened to Abby and Libby, and I find it more brazen to be chasing adults around with a hatchet ( as reported by people who knew DN in Indiana) because an adult is going to be more capable of defending themselves than a child, so I assume if he'll chase a grown man, he'd have no issues chasing a child. It just kindles an emotional response in us because of Abby and Libby. Chasing anybody around with a hatchet in broad daylight is extremely disturbing.

DN's arrest warrant in CO, for anyone who hasn't seen the specific charges from Sept. 28.
https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/s...fice Files Charges Against Daniel Nations.pdf

Interesting that they 'anticipate more charges will be forthcoming in the next few days'? (He's already been charged with having a weapon when he wasn't allowed, menacing the hikers with a hatchet, failing to report to the courts his whereabouts.. so what, that the already apparently know about, are they 'anticipating' he would be charged with in addition?)

The article I read didn't say when they thought TOD was...so I guess anything's possible, but DN certainly wasn't dumping bodies on I 25 on Friday night.

Thanks, yes true, so I guess that rules his involvement out, even if she was killed before he was taken into custody. Is it weird that there would be 2 bodies found within such a short time? Was this area of the highway near to where the cyclist was found? Could the two be related? It has been said by witnesses who saw the body that it had gunshot wounds, but not yet confirmed by LE.

I would agree except one of his mugshots right before this Feb 2016 event showed he had gained a lot of weight and looked more 'beat' aka older in the face.
Mug from fall of 2016.

Re: Homeless community in Indianapolis and surrounding areas.

They are a pretty tight knit group, often living in "communities " . They also often have access to vehicles and will share rides to the local panhandling spots . 6 or more will take up intersections within several blocks. At the end of the day they get their ride from a fellow homeless person and head back to their community.

I'm one minute from one such area ( by a major highway) which is also 7 minutes from THAT InTowne Suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Homeless community in Indianapolis and surrounding areas.

They are a pretty tight knit group, often living in "communities " . They also often have access to vehicles and will share rides to the local panhandling spots . 6 or more will take up intersections within several blocks. At the end of the day they get their ride from a fellow homeless person and head back to their community.

I'm one minute from one such area ( by a major highway) which is also 7 minutes from THAT InTowne Suites.

How tolerant would the homeless community be of having a child killer in their midst? I would hope that LE has been to these communities and questioned people, but that is a difficult task given many of them probably distrust the police.

Let's not jump to conclusions. DN, as far as we know, is a petty criminal and most of his arrests are for driving infractions. Step back, take a deep breath. There is nothing to link him to any murder yet, not even the biker in CO.

Exposing himself in some public spaces is not something that, alone, sets off my alert buttons that he could be a coldblooded murderer. Marijuana? One instance of DV and the woman is back with him? I am just not ready to pin him as 'the guy'.

Have you read this thread and noted his history of exposing his self and/or being caught in various places pleasuring himself in public?

Petty criminal? :doorhide:

Rumor posts have been removed. Websleuths does not allow rumors.

If you see a post based on rumor, please Alert immediately. It is far too difficult and time-consuming for Mods to go back pages and pages, removing, reading, editing, etc.

:wave:

How about as a diversion, someone help me see if they can find any information about an old un-named railroad bridge on old state road 67 in Morgan country that might have attracted DN just prior to Abby and Libby's murders. I've been looking but so far no luck, oh my word are there a lot of bridges in the state of IN!
I'm fairly certain the "bridge" that LE referred to is actually the 39 bypass at SR 67. It's more of a highway underpass than it is an actual bridge.

Sleuthing and posting KN's social media is against Websleuths TOS.

You cannot post information as fact without a link to back it up.

Any post referring to hatchet chasing (other than what DJN has been charged with) or that he was in Colorado May through August is RUMOR unless substantiated by an MSM link (which includes the social media of either an MSM journalist or LE).

I'm fairly certain the "bridge" that LE referred to is actually the 39 bypass at SR 67. It's more of a highway underpass than it is an actual bridge.

The articles I have read just say that he told them he was living under bridges in the SR 67 area, which really could be anywhere between Martinsville and Indy. Do you have an article that says he was under the 39 bypass?

The likelihood of D. Nation's talking is probably low. If he is willing to behave badly toward people who gave him aid in life, he certainly will be adversarial with people who pose a threat. Since not cooperating is a way of controlling people who need information, he probably will seek to control the interview by non-compliance and by obfuscating.

He has the right to remain silent, and would be within his rights, however the motivation might be more vindictive toward authority than to prepare for a coherent defense. Authority has always ended up stopping him from doing what he wanted. Now, he's face-to-face with them, and he can slow-roll them by not talking. I suspect it's not just the face of the interviewers he is facing, but the long line of those in authority for his entire adult life. The interviewers will be inheriting the relationships of the past, his Dishonorable Discharge, his other arrests, his jailers, his probation officers....

The likelihood of D. Nation's talking is probably low. If he is willing to behave badly toward people who gave him aid in life, he certainly will be adversarial with people who pose a threat. Since not cooperating is a way of controlling people who need information, he probably will seek to control the interview by non-compliance and by obfuscating.

He has the right to remain silent, and would be within his rights, however the motivation might be more vindictive toward authority than to prepare for a coherent defense. Authority has always ended up stopping him from doing what he wanted. Now, he's face-to-face with them, and he can slow-roll them by not talking. I suspect it's not just the face of the interviewers he is facing, but the long line of those in authority for his entire adult life. The interviewers will be inheriting the relationships of the past, his Dishonorable Discharge, his other arrests, his jailers, his probation officers....

If the DNA matches, it doesn't matter if he talks or not.

If the DNA matches, it doesn't matter if he talks or not.

Well understood about the DNA. However, he knows people have questions and want information. It is his last point of control, to deny someone what they want. That's why I think he will remain silent and obfuscate if he talks at all.

Yes - you put into words what I've been thinking about this perp.

jmo

How tolerant would the homeless community be of having a child killer in their midst? I would hope that LE has been to these communities and questioned people, but that is a difficult task given many of them probably distrust the police.

Many of them are mentally ill, alcoholics, drug addicted.. and obviously down on their luck "normal" people. From what I gather they do protect their own and are pretty tolerant of a person's past. But I do believe if someone thought he was a killer they would have turned him in.

Actually here in Indy IPD make it a point to befriend those in communities ( and obviously keep ears to the ground) . There are officers who visit the communities regularly and provide them with shelter info and other things. There are also many independent individuals who regularly visit the camps to give them supplies and help.

IF the other girlfriend turns out to be a striking white lady with dreadlocks I'm going to smack myself.. just saying I have a really sick feeling in my stomach after seeing a picture of DN in sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members