IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DN mugshot closest in time after the murders shows a clean shaven and close cut new hairstyle. Also, after the sketch came out DN left the Greenwood motel and became non compliant. Why would he do that other than for his likeness to the sketch?

It is absolutely suspicious.

But he may have been worried about looking like the sketch, even if he was not the guilty party. ?

A homelss guy might not be following the news, but a homeless guy who killed 2 girls might. So he suddenly changes his appearance, cuts off a beard/goatee he has had for years... very suspicious to me. And then he leaves town and no longer checks in as a sex offender, very very suspicious.

It is absolutely suspicious.

But he may have been worried about looking like the sketch, even if he was not the guilty party. ?

He was also skipping out on a court date (driving while suspended with false id and drugs I think) where he was likely to be jailed (someone said 3 years.)
We are waiting to hear of a match for ballistics, dna, trace evidence, surveillance video of associated car, cell records, and old school evidence like boot impressions, witnesses.

Funny! & embarrassing to admit BUT ... I came across a post here the other day with a sports type logo, white silhouette of a player with gangly legs, etc. Thought to myself: Okay, hmmm, let me closely examine this ...someone here must be suggesting it is the loopy white thing sticking out of BG's jacket on the bridge...and yes, indeed, it very well COULD be. THEN REALIZED IT WAS NOTHING BUT A PROMO TUCKED IN BETWEEN OUR POSTINGS, AN "AD" FOR THE NBA! LOL ! :giggle:

leave no stone unturned : )

I think the hand in the pocket might be in reference
of the pic that we were given.
Police are asking people to look past the fuzzy face of the murder suspect in the photo and focus on something perhaps familiar about his jacket, the way his shirt hangs out and his right hand is stuck into his jeans.
https://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-libby-german-a-hero
list of possible changes after.
"Did they shave their beard? Cut their hair?" said FBI Special Agent Greg Massa. "Have they been anxious, nervous, irritable? Have they followed this case the media is putting out with a sense that is not normal?"

I get that, and I agree.
The post I replied to asked about the OP remembering something about BG possibly missing fingers or hands. I remember LE saying something about changes in behavior after the murders I.E. someone always keeping their hands in their pockets when they didn't used to. IIRC that led to speculation here that BG was injured by one or both girls. I believe the original discussion in threads numbered in the teens or twenties.
JMO.

What we don't know officially

• Who dropped them off
  • Why the girls decided that's where they wanted to go
  • Who was meant to pick them up
  • Who called the Police and when
  • Who exactly found the Girls
  • How the Girls were killed
  • What actions the LE is taking behind the scenes we the general public don't know about
<rsbm>

FWIW, my recollection is it was Liberty's sister who had dropped them off. The only article I can find right now is Feb 15 2017 "By Louise Boyle In Delphi, Indiana, For Dailymail.com"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4228282/Missing-Indiana-girls-13-murdered-say-police.html

Liberty German, 13, and Abigail Williams, 14, had been dropped off by German's sister for a hike on Monday on Delphi Historic Trail, in Carroll County, Indiana

<rsbm>

FWIW, my recollection is it was Liberty's sister who had dropped them off. The only article I can find right now is Feb 15 2017 "By Louise Boyle In Delphi, Indiana, For Dailymail.com"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4228282/Missing-Indiana-girls-13-murdered-say-police.html

LE tried to retract that detail at the time and started saying the "person". I cannot imagine that older sisters remorse and grief at taking them over to the trail, whether they had permission or not it was a pretty usual thing for their area.

ETA: I say this not in a mean way but seriously, a heads-up to BOLO for a man maybe ready to flash who could be very dangerous as well ... ?
But you can see his right hand very plainly. It changes position in the three stills as he moves(not a bumbag)JMO

If you click on the charges tab,it shows NCAM. I'm not a legal terminology expert so maybe it means something totally different than what I found.Looking up NCAM,the results came back for something to do with DNA and the other came back for an FCC statute.Maybe someone can dive in deeper on those things.
*or could just mean no charge applicable
*[h=4]SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM=a writ ordering a person to attend a court and bring relevant documents.[/h]
As usual, I'm slow with my responses. Since the type of information being requested is "miscellaneous Criminal", and it does show the date the girls disappeared (and apparently died), I thought it might be a request for any information on known criminal activities of DN since the date of the murders. It might include places of residence, violations of registration/probation (?), accusations against him, DNA collected, fingerprints and/or any number of other things. I also have no training in legalese, so this is totally a guess. MOO, etc.

DN was prone to exhibit himself according to his criminal record. And that day in the bridge he was doing what he likes to do, IMO :(

Except for the fact that we don't know that BG is DN, we can only speculate. Since there's been no arrest in regards to A&L, and no conviction, we aren't yet sure if that IS, indeed, DN on the bridge. I'm not convinced that he was exposing himself on the bridge, either. I work with videos (creating marketing videos, webisodes, and trailers) and images for at least half of my day, every day. I have a certification in graphic design. I could go into the boring details of why I think the "blur" in the image is a byproduct of conversion, pixelation, and zooming but there are already some great posts and discussions on that over in the "image" thread already.

Good morning! I work with photoshop, inkscape, gimp, and other image editing software, almost in a daily basis. I'm not an expert, but kinda experienced. So, I see what you and others say regarding pixelated and blurred areas due to compression, or movement because it's a screenshot from a video. With all due respect, I've been seeing some paintbrushing around BG' pelvic area since day one. Dunno if intended to cover a weapon or something else, but it's my humble opinion it is there, so yeah

I have a vast amount of experience with image manipulation software.
Nothing has been "paintbrushed." It's all pixelation.

I get that, and I agree.
The post I replied to asked about the OP remembering something about BG possibly missing fingers or hands. I remember LE saying something about changes in behavior after the murders I.E. someone always keeping their hands in their pockets when they didn't used to. IIRC that led to speculation here that BG was injured by one or both girls. I believe the original discussion in threads numbered in the teens or twenties.
JMO.

I always assumed (I know, bad idea) that the whole thing about the right hand in his pocket came about because somewhere else someone who was missing some fingers on that hand was either arrested or being looked for for a sex crime. I don't remember where it was, but I think it was eventually obvious that he wasn't BG. MOO

Good morning! I work with photoshop, inkscape, gimp, and other image editing software, almost in a daily basis. I'm not an expert, but kinda experienced. So, I see what you and others say regarding pixelated and blurred areas due to compression, or movement because it's a screenshot from a video. With all due respect, I've been seeing some paintbrushing around BG' pelvic area since day one. Dunno if intended to cover a weapon or something else, but it's my humble opinion it is there, so yeah

Why do you say that? Photoshop is a sophisticated software that can be used to reveal pixel differences. Inkscape and Gimp are open source software that do far less than photoshop. Using photoshop, it is not possible to see much of anything because the original photo is such poor quality, and is has already been professionally cleaned up as much as possible.

I don't see any reason to go back and speculate about something that is invisible simply based on the criminal history of the person of interest.

The DN mugshot closest in time after the murders shows a clean shaven and close cut new hairstyle. Also, after the sketch came out DN left the Greenwood motel and became non compliant. Why would he do that other than for his likeness to the sketch?
He has always kept his hair short for years in all the photos I have viewed of DN.
Now I have kept asking on here if anyone has a photo of DN right before 2/13, with no response.
I really would like to see one.

Why do you say that? Photoshop is a sophisticated software that can be used to reveal pixel differences. Inkscape and Gimp are open source software that do far less than photoshop. Using photoshop, it is not possible to see much of anything because the original photo is such poor quality, and is has already been professionally cleaned up as much as possible.

I don't see any reason to go back and speculate about something that is invisible simply based on the criminal history of the person of interest.
Agree, I have many years of all the adobe products, free software and 3D modeling. I do see him reaching up under his jacket but that's just me and not what others are referring to. I am no expert either.

However, these things will happen with newer attraction to the case and threads. So meh for me. I get it.

Agree, I have many years of all the adobe products, free software and 3D modeling. I do see him reaching up under his jacket but that's just me and not what others are referring to. I am no expert either.

However, these things will happen with newer attraction to the case and threads. So meh for me. I get it.

To me, this is a very important case for future studies in regards to cell phone picture/video evidence. There might not be that be that many, but this one could provide some guidance if, and when, solved.

Each of the pictures of the guy wearing the blue jacket on the bridge have many similarities, so the viewer can tell they are of the same person. However, one image looks like he is wearing a fanny pack, and the other looks like a brown edged top on his jeans.

Studying these pictures like many here have, I have felt like he was reaching under hs jacket to pull out the weapon. I have also thought parts of the images were blurred out- or pixelated out- not only to protect the investigation, but as compassion toward the victims.

To me, this is a very important case for future studies in regards to cell phone picture/video evidence. There might not be that be that many, but this one could provide some guidance if, and when, solved.

Each of the pictures of the guy wearing the blue jacket on the bridge have many similarities, so the viewer can tell they are of the same person. However, one image looks like he is wearing a fanny pack, and the other looks like a brown edged top on his jeans.

Studying these pictures like many here have, I have felt like he was reaching under hs jacket to pull out the weapon. I have also thought parts of the images were blurred out- or pixelated out- not only to protect the investigation, but as compassion toward the victims.
It is very important for future case studies. Well said and to my eyes, I agree it looks like he's reaching for something. The rest I cannot say as to what. I do think if there was a video and not stills of the video we would see then. That's perhaps why they did not release one.
I do see lots a compression artifacts that confuse the issue and that's ok for me.

WS is one of the acknowledgements in a new book called 'Hunting the Hunter'

It's a very interesting read, although I wish there would never have been enough time to write and publish a book before an arrest was made.

I still am hoping today is the day!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Look at the state’s attorney for the subpoena. Lots of other cases filed for phone records around same week, multiple carriers, one lists a number, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody