IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing it out there.If you go back to the media thread and locate the petition to seal autopsy report and look at the charges date,it says 2/13/17 even though the filing wasn't until 3/28.

* mycase.IN.gov case # [FONT="]08C01-1703-MC-000094 if it is easier for people to locate that way.[/FONT]

THAT'S where I saw it before!!

ETA: So now I'm thinking that 2/13 is the date of the case since that is the date the girls were reported missing and LE got involved in the search.

Petition to Seal Autopsy Report
Case Number 08C01-1703-MC-000094
Court Carroll Circuit Court
Type MC - Miscellaneous Criminal
Filed 03/28/2017
Status 0 8/28/2017 , Decided
Parties to the Case
Subject Petition To Seal Autopsy Report
State State of Indiana
Plaintiff
Charges
2/13/17 No Charge Applicable/M
Statute NCAM

Degree NC

BBM
I pasted this in as best as I could :confused:
So I see that the type is "MC - Miscellaneous Criminal", and the 2/13 charge is "No Charge Applicable/M" So I will suggest that NCAM = "No Charge Applicable/ Miscellaneous "

Does this make any sense?.

:thinking:

BBM
So I see that the type is "MC - Miscellaneous Criminal", and the 2/13 charge is "No Charge Applicable/M" So I will suggest that NCAM = "No Charge Applicable/ Miscellaneous "

It made sense yesterday when I looked at the filing.

I've been wondering about the weapon. BG either had to have a gun or said he had a gun because I don't see any other way he could have gotten these two smart girls off the bridge and down the hill otherwise. How the dynamic shifted from that point is anyone's guess. I suspect the girls were not sexually assaulted because voyeurs and those who expose themselves often don't care about real human contact and the risk of getting his DNA all over the girls would be too great...This is certainly offensive to consider, but it may be he made them undress and do God knows what to get himself off and then killed them in a rushed and angry manner. My only question is how did he keep these girls from running and screaming unless he had a weapon that scared them greatly. In any case, LE knows the answer to these questions and they probably have a pretty good idea who the killer is but want a solid case and are soliciting more tips and information about this particular person. I'm confident we will have an arrest and a conviction in this case.

BBM

Another question. Do you think the Degree NC means No Change, Non-Compliance or something else?

Will we ever know what really happened? Is it possible that all documents will be sealed and the trial (when/if there is one) will be closed?

This is all IMO. NCAM = No Charge Applicable/ Miscellaneous (crime)

If you check out all the filings made by Ives, there are quite a few SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM. Almost all of them are to wireless companies: AT&T, TracFone, etc. Another thing I noticed is most of them were filed within the last 4 months. I think Ives is definitely looking for something in phone records.

The one we're discussing is the only one I saw with the Feb 13 date (but I didn't look at them all).

And the filings involving telephone companies seem to all relate to case dates of 8/14 and 8/16. I don't know of what significance that is.

On a side note let's please not discuss the individual entities or cell numbers here. It's important for us to not be the ones who connect innocent parties to this crime without being named as POI. As always ask a Mod if unsure.

JMO

Another question. Do you think the Degree NC means No Change, Non-Compliance or something else?

I think that "Statute NCAM" and then "Degree NC" mean " No Charge Applicable/ Miscellaneous " and "No Charge" .

"Statute" would refer to a specific crime and the "Degree" would be, as in the case of a felony, F1, F4, etc. It can be seen in some of the other criminal cases under Ives.
In this case NC simply refers back to No Charge.

JMO

I think that "Statute NCAM" and then "Degree NC" mean " No Charge Applicable/ Miscellaneous " and "No Charge" .

"Statute" would refer to a specific crime and the "Degree" would be, as in the case of a felony, F1, F4, etc. It can be seen in some of the other criminal cases under Ives.
In this case NC simply refers back to No Charge.

JMO

Thanks. I'm going on about an hour of sleep, so I'm not real quick today.

And the filings involving telephone companies seem to all relate to case dates of 8/14 and 8/16. I don't know of what significance that is.

On a side note let's please not discuss the individual entities or cell numbers here. It's important for us to not be the ones who connect innocent parties to this crime without being named as POI. As always ask a Mod if unsure.

JMO

One has to wonder how long DN has been on the LE radar for POI in the Delphi murders. Those dates are about a month after the sheriff learned on July 18 that DN and wife had split on May 12.

It's counter productive to assume that those had anything to do with him. I looked at them, and they list names, numbers and companies. Appear unrelated.

One has to wonder how long DN has been on the LE radar for POI in the Delphi murders. Those dates are about a month after the sheriff learned on July 18 that DN and wife had split on May 12.

It's counter productive to assume that those had anything to do with him. I looked at them, and they list names, numbers and companies. Appear unrelated.

I'm the last person who jumps on a bandwagon but I would disagree about it being counter productive ONLY because at least people are searching/sleuthing records to find some relevant information.

If there are phone numbers and/or names/business names attached to those filings then it would be worthwhile to research what types of companies those were. Keep in mind we don't know where DN was or what he was doing other than his supposed "living under a bridge" comment. And since that statement cannot be verified, right now the only visiual evidence available are public records. And since the mods have allowed sleuthing of him, then it would seem to me that this type of sleuthing is far more productive than wondering where his hand was placed while on the bridge.

JMO

What did I miss? I'm chasing a 2 year old around, so I can't catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DN mugshot closest in time after the murders shows a clean shaven and close cut new hairstyle. Also, after the sketch came out DN left the Greenwood motel and became non compliant. Why would he do that other than for his likeness to the sketch?

Not that he wasn't on the run, but here's the time sequence of the points mentioned above:

Feb 13: L & A missing (and found deceased the next day)

Feb 24-28 - DN's Morgan County jail term (and mugshot referenced above)

May 12 - DN & KN checked out of the motel

Jul 17 - POI's sketch is released to the public

Jul 18 - Sgt P discovers DN had moved out May 12 (over 2 months earlier) w/o leaving/registering new addy; he opens an RSO investigation into DN and his unknown whereabouts

Small detail, but since he checked out 2 months prior to the sketch being released, I don't believe the sketch itself was a factor in that checkout. JMO

What am I reading about a subpoena?
I'm lost.

What am I reading about a subpoena?
I'm lost.

You can search court docs through this link. The prosecutor's name in Carroll County is Robert Ives.

Please let's remember the rules about sleuthing DN and his family and everything must be linked to a MSM article or to a statement by LE.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member