IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
14 th August is when Sgt Holeman gave the long interview that Spellbound transcribed in 3 parts. I think they possibly knew about DN then but didn't know where he was.

i Think you may be right. In September I heard something that I have not heard before: the girls families were asking for help to spread paper flyers all around North America focusing on parks and campgrounds and truckers (rest stops.) That would be consistent for looking for homeless person living in a car.

Random Reminder:

Posts stating facts or items of interest should be accompanied by Main Stream Media links substantiating.

DN's wife has not been named a suspect and therefore her social media is off limits unless social media posts have been discussed by the MSM.

"A social media post has caught the attention of the Indiana State Police officers handling the Delphi double murder case.

The Facebook posts claims to be from Katelyn Nations, wife of Daniel Nations, the 31-year-old man arrested in Colorado last month and considered a potential suspect in the Delphi murders in February.

The post claims an impending divorce and disgust at Daniel Nations. State police Sgt. Kim Riley told 24-Hour News 8 he is aware of it, but couldn’t confirm if it’s really from Katelyn Nations or if the content in it is true."

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebo...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WISH-TV

I bet that even if DN is not BG (I think he is), that he will not co-operate with LE because he has done so many other criminal things in his life that he will just want to keep his mouth shut for fear of slipping up because he is so paranoid about many other things too.

It's counter productive to assume that those had anything to do with him. I looked at them, and they list names, numbers and companies. Appear unrelated.
Hypothetically speaking, a company phone could be of interest if it belonged to, say, the company where a hypothetical suspect worked, and anybody's phone could be of interest if a hypothetical suspect had access to it or borrowed it.

I really do mean hypothetical. Not being coy about any real person or event. My opinion only. Just checking in.

Is that enough disclaiming? 😆

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I bet that even if DN is not BG (I think he is), that he will not co-operate with LE because he has done so many other criminal things in his life that he will just want to keep his mouth shut for fear of slipping up because he is so paranoid about many other things too.

He won't cooperate because he has an oppositional personality. There might be the right investigator to get more details out of him, but it would need to be one with experience in working with oppositional, and sometimes paranoid, types.

I never thought RL was BG. With LE, I don't think they could just ignore such a blatant violation of his probation. (The dump, Lafayette, restaurant) But, I did feel at the time, think that LE thought he was hiding something. The whole thing where LE was going after him for having a beer with his pizza seemed unnecessary-like they were squeezing him a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE thought it was him so he was put on ice til they could build a case..it wasn't him so maybe he'll get a reduction in his sentence when BG is charged

I never thought RL was BG. With LE, I don't think they could just ignore such a blatant violation of his probation. (The dump, Lafayette, restaurant) But, I did feel at the time, think that LE thought he was hiding something. The whole thing where LE was going after him for having a beer with his pizza seemed unnecessary-like they were squeezing him a bit.

They weren't squeezing him, they discovered that he had violated his probation conditions. LE can't just turn a blind eye to this information.

They weren't squeezing him, they discovered that he had violated his probation conditions. LE can't just turn a blind eye to this information.

RL put himself out there, trying to help. I, too, took a second, and third, glance at him, wondering about that. He dressed so similarly to the images of the guy on the bridge! It is so sad, all the way around. DN makes more sense, to me, as the type who did this crime, and I do hate it RL had to go through this.

"A social media post has caught the attention of the Indiana State Police officers handling the Delphi double murder case.

The Facebook posts claims to be from Katelyn Nations, wife of Daniel Nations, the 31-year-old man arrested in Colorado last month and considered a potential suspect in the Delphi murders in February.

The post claims an impending divorce and disgust at Daniel Nations. State police Sgt. Kim Riley told 24-Hour News 8 he is aware of it, but couldn’t confirm if it’s really from Katelyn Nations or if the content in it is true."

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebo...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WISH-TV
l
If they can't work that out then I'm surprised. LE should have ways to find out. They could also ask her.

l
If they can't work that out then I'm surprised. LE should have ways to find out. They could also ask her.

JMHO That's just LE being coy with the public. Of course they know if it's her.

I don't understand the importance of this.

I don't understand the importance of this.

It may not have any importance now but could later. I guess the idea is that we're not allowed to sleuth KN's social media, or her, but since these posts are referenced in MSM, and they reference a POI we're allowed to sleuth, they can be brought to the table.

It may not have any importance now but could later. I guess the idea is that we're not allowed to sleuth KN's social media, or her, but since these posts are referenced in MSM, and they reference a POI we're allowed to sleuth, they can be brought to the table.

Bearing this in mind, do we believe it is KN?

If we believe it is her, do we believe what she is saying?

Would be good if she signed up on here.

Small update on RL:

From the original sentencing -- Upon the filing of a petition the Court may consider a modification of sentence to Community Corrections.

New motion filed on 9/26/2017:

Motion for Department of Corrections Progress Report.

IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that the Indiana Department of Corrections prepare a progress report on the Defendant's conduct since incarcerated and forward the same to the Court and his attorney. c: State, Achey, IDOC - Case Manager by mail

Not a lawyer, but it looks like his attorney may be trying to get him moved to Community Corrections.

Edited to Add link:

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EZzRNRFl4TnpFd01UQXhPalV4T1RNMk1qY3labUk9In19

O/T you can listen to Opening Statements at 2pm ET today in the Jessica Chambers trial on LawNewz & other sites live streaming it.

Does anyone know if a defendant has a court date scheduled,but is incarcerated in another jurisdiction,is that jurisdiction suppose to take him to where he has court?

A brochure about the Community Transition Program from Indiana Dept of Corrections:
http://www.in.gov/idoc/files/CTP Brochure PDF.pdf

Small update on RL:

From the original sentencing -- Upon the filing of a petition the Court may consider a modification of sentence to Community Corrections.

IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that the Indiana Department of Corrections prepare a progress report on the Defendant's conduct since incarcerated and forward the same to the Court and his attorney. c: State, Achey, IDOC - Case Manager by mail

Not a lawyer, but it looks like his attorney may be trying to get him moved to Community Corrections.

Edited to Add link:

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EZzRNRFl4TnpFd01UQXhPalV4T1RNMk1qY3labUk9In19

Small update on RL:

Edited to Add link:

Thanks for the update. I sure hope he's behaving himself and the other inmates aren't creating problems for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom