IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I said I would,I contacted my local courthouse clerk and asked her about the NCAM. She said she doesn't know what that is and had never heard of it.I'm still of a mindset that it is no charges at the moment.

DN was arrested 9/25, so I dont think RL could know anything so soon.
That's my point. The motion was sitting there ready to go in once BG was apprehended IMO. Otherwise what a coincidence.

Yes...it is. I just wanted to provide evidence that they have returned, which was a week ago. I do not return to websleuths as often as I would like. Does anyone else share my sentiments that their return is bad news for the Delphi investigation????
If it wasn't a go they would say so IMO.

Not sure if this has been posted, but I don't see it anywhere.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Mo...-of-interest-in-Delphi-murders-448560803.html

11 News learned Monday that in addition to menacing charges for the hatchet allegations, Daniel Nations is also facing charges for allegedly trying to get into someone's car and committing assault

Every update that comes in and says that, for bad or for good, they have no new news or information on DN's links to the Delphi Murders makes me feel more and more downhearted about the whole thing. It seems like this torturous wait isn't going to be ending today.

If he isn't a murderer, I hope that DN can get some attention to the issues he clearly has. Running around threatening people and trying to steal cars is dreadful behaviour from anyone, let alone a parent of two small children. Heading your family from the front seat of the car that's essentially your family home is difficult enough without doing all these things he's accused of.

Yes...it is. I just wanted to provide evidence that they have returned, which was a week ago. I do not return to websleuths as often as I would like. Does anyone else share my sentiments that their return is bad news for the Delphi investigation????

I can only speak for myself but no I do not think it is bad news in the least. They will have to go through everything they discovered from their trip to CO. That takes time.

They have said they cannot exclude DN. As long as he is not excluded I believe they are building their case against him. They cant rush this no matter how impatient the public may be. They only get one bite at the apple and everything must be done correctly as it should always be. There is plenty of time to arrest him since they know where he is and he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I still continue to believe that DN is BG and will do so until I know otherwise. I am not worried that this case is taking time. I would be more worried if it was rushed through and not investigated properly.

I can only speak for myself but no I do not think it is bad news in the least. They will have to go through everything they discovered from their trip to CO. That takes time.

They have said they cannot exclude DN. As long as he is not excluded I believe they are building their case against him. They cant rush this no matter how impatient the public may be. They only get one bite at the apple and everything must be done correctly as it should always be. There is plenty of time to arrest him since they know where he is and he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I still continue to believe that DN is BG and will do so until I know otherwise. I am not worried that this case is taking time. I would be more worried if it was rushed through and not investigated properly.

Agreed, plus he's in custody. DN's current address won't be changing any time soon.

The agencies involved don't have to rush anything.

JMO

Because I said I would,I contacted my local courthouse clerk and asked her about the NCAM. She said she doesn't know what that is and had never heard of it.I'm still of a mindset that it is no charges at the moment.

Maybe no charges awaiting motion? Like motion to seal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is never anything wrong about being hopeful. But IMHO, I do not believe RL knows anything about BG. He was too genuinely upset about the girls being murdered on his property to hold anything back from LE if he knew the slightest thing that would help them.

Drinking a beer is one thing..........covering up for a murderer is one thing he would never do, imo. If he knew anything.......anything at all he would have told them long ago.

I never thought RL was involved in any of this and I actually feel sorry he had to do so much jail time for drinking a beer. There are much worse criminals out there that need to occupy our jails than RL.

JMO though
What makes you think he didn't tell LE what he knew, back then? I think he did tell what he knew, but in the earliest days, circa time of those property tours he did for media, I think he was so shocked he hadn't yet put 2+2 together, but then did so, and divulged it, soon thereafter.

What makes you think he didn't tell LE what he knew, back then? I think he did tell what he knew, but in the earliest days, circa time of those property tours he did for media, I think he was so shocked he hadn't yet put 2+2 together, but then did so, and divulged it, soon thereafter.

I am not fully understanding your question since I said I felt if RL knew anything at all he would have long ago told LE. :confused:

I have seen no evidence or anything to suggest that RL told the police anything that would be helpful in catching BG (then or now) or that he even knew him or knew BG had been there with the girls.

But then again, I am not sure what you are asking or saying? What evidence makes you think he told LE and that he knew BG?

It seems if he was that helpful his lawyer would have made a deal for him not to go back to jail in exchange for important information that would help the investigation like others in his situation have done and were spared going back to jail for giving valuable information on certain cases.

Teller County, CO court docket for DN.
Source: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=7

ETA: There is actually more (puzzling) on the Teller Co docket but I'm going to err on the side of it probably being not permissible to post. Search the docket by last name only.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TellerCoDocket.jpg
    TellerCoDocket.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 586
I am not fully understanding your question since I said I felt if RL knew anything at all he would have long ago told LE. :confused:

I have seen no evidence or anything to suggest that RL told the police anything that would be helpful in catching BG (then or now) or that he even knew him or knew BG had been there with the girls.

But then again, I am not sure what you are asking or saying? What evidence makes you think he told LE and that he knew BG?

It seems if he was that helpful his lawyer would have made a deal for him not to go back to jail in exchange for important information that would help the investigation like others in his situation have done and were spared going back to jail for giving valuable information on certain cases.
My apologies, Blue Eyes!!! I mistakenly thought you were suggesting RL had not been forthcoming but rereading your posts IDK why I thought so. I just worked an overnight ... maybe I somehow read it wrong? Sorry!!!

You shouldn't miss the Facebook group. New charges. Nothing re Abby/Libby but always interesting.

Hard to keep track of all these mugshots. Here is a slide show.
I think the hoodie mugshot was when he was arrested in Feb 2017. I might be off.
(There was a fall 2016 mugshot but I cant find it now.)
He looks a little shaggy in one mugshot, 8 weeks without a haircut probably would give him a shaggy appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member