IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small update on RL:

From the original sentencing -- Upon the filing of a petition the Court may consider a modification of sentence to Community Corrections.

New motion filed on 9/26/2017:

Motion for Department of Corrections Progress Report.

IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that the Indiana Department of Corrections prepare a progress report on the Defendant's conduct since incarcerated and forward the same to the Court and his attorney. c: State, Achey, IDOC - Case Manager by mail

Not a lawyer, but it looks like his attorney may be trying to get him moved to Community Corrections.

Edited to Add link:

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EZzRNRFl4TnpFd01UQXhPalV4T1RNMk1qY3labUk9In19
I have long thought RL SAW (& WAS SEEN BY) BG, has been half happy to serve time rather than be killed himself, may get out early with reward money or a % of it!?!? Is the coast now clear for his return home with an ankle bracelet or probation? IDk but that would be nice for him if so.

Small update on RL:

From the original sentencing -- Upon the filing of a petition the Court may consider a modification of sentence to Community Corrections.

IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that the Indiana Department of Corrections prepare a progress report on the Defendant's conduct since incarcerated and forward the same to the Court and his attorney. c: State, Achey, IDOC - Case Manager by mail

Not a lawyer, but it looks like his attorney may be trying to get him moved to Community Corrections.

Edited to Add link:

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EZzRNRFl4TnpFd01UQXhPalV4T1RNMk1qY3labUk9In19
This is surely no coincidence this was filed in the same week as DN was arrested in Co IMO.

This is surely no coincidence this was filed in the same week as DN was arrested in Co IMO.

Am I too hopeful to wonder if RL knows something about DN and is talking??

Yeah, probably too hopeful to wonder that....but I'm wondering.

jmo

It may not have any importance now but could later. I guess the idea is that we're not allowed to sleuth KN's social media, or her, but since these posts are referenced in MSM, and they reference a POI we're allowed to sleuth, they can be brought to the table.

How could her stating an impending divorce and disgust for him be important in the future?

How could her stating an impending divorce and disgust for him be important in the future?
If it is genuine, it is important for the fact that she would not be a hostile witness by the sounds of it IMO, IF it is her and IF it is true. E.g. if he had borrowed her phone or vehicle at particular times for instance, she could be receptive to sharing such info with LE.
Leads me to ask, if as a result of her info, he is charged, could she get some reward money?

Does anyone know if a defendant has a court date scheduled,but is incarcerated in another jurisdiction,is that jurisdiction suppose to take him to where he has court?
I think generally yes in most jurisdictions?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

If it is genuine, it is important for the fact that she would not be a hostile witness by the sounds of it IMO, IF it is her and IF it is true. E.g. if he had borrowed her phone or vehicle at particular times for instance, she could be receptive to sharing such info with LE.
Leads me to ask, if as a result of her info, he is charged, could she get some reward money?

One would think that the reward money would have been a huge motivator for her if she thought he was BG. So was she scared? Involved? In denial?

One would think that the reward money would have been a huge motivator for her if she thought he was BG. So was she scared? Involved? In denial?
She would have us believe she didn't suspect . Now she is disgusted, and will divorce him and presumably help LE. Taking the post at face value anyway, IMO.

jmo

No. I'm thinking this may be so as well - just MVHO.

jmo

I always thought he had an encounter but didn't come forward because of his legal predicament. Possibly a ride. God bless him if he is one of the sketch witnesses.

Small update on RL:

Edited to Add link:

DN was arrested 9/25, so I dont think RL could know anything so soon.

I think generally yes in most jurisdictions?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
He has a court date for 10/18 in Greenwood.They even have his description in the parties to the case info.

"A social media post has caught the attention of the Indiana State Police officers handling the Delphi double murder case.

The Facebook posts claims to be from Katelyn Nations, wife of Daniel Nations, the 31-year-old man arrested in Colorado last month and considered a potential suspect in the Delphi murders in February.

The post claims an impending divorce and disgust at Daniel Nations. State police Sgt. Kim Riley told 24-Hour News 8 he is aware of it, but couldn’t confirm if it’s really from Katelyn Nations or if the content in it is true."

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebo...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WISH-TV

This is all we have right? The article is not specific as to where it was posted and doesn't appear in other MSM. - could be one of the Abby/Libby group pages. I didn't find it at all on any SM.
Or maybe I didn't sleuth it right LOL

This thread has me totally lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all we have right? The article is not specific as to where it was posted and doesn't appear in other MSM. - could be one of the Abby/Libby group pages. I didn't find it at all on any SM.
Or maybe I didn't sleuth it right LOL
Other stations ran it including fox59.I believe they were taken down at LE request.The one that remained no doubt defied the request.Riley wouldn't even admit that they even talked to KN in CO,just said they talked to who needed talking to.I think it's a safe bet they talked to her and if they didn't,the family better be gettin some different investigators in.

jmo

There is never anything wrong about being hopeful. But IMHO, I do not believe RL knows anything about BG. He was too genuinely upset about the girls being murdered on his property to hold anything back from LE if he knew the slightest thing that would help them.

Drinking a beer is one thing..........covering up for a murderer is one thing he would never do, imo. If he knew anything.......anything at all he would have told them long ago.

I never thought RL was involved in any of this and I actually feel sorry he had to do so much jail time for drinking a beer. There are much worse criminals out there that need to occupy our jails than RL.

JMO though

That was a week
Ago????

Delphi investigators have returned from Colorado......I don't mean to be depressing, because I was hopeful....but I take that to mean that there was no connection.

Is anyone else starting to feel this way?

That was a week
Ago????

Yes...it is. I just wanted to provide evidence that they have returned, which was a week ago. I do not return to websleuths as often as I would like. Does anyone else share my sentiments that their return is bad news for the Delphi investigation????

Yes...it is. I just wanted to provide evidence that they have returned, which was a week ago. I do not return to websleuths as often as I would like. Does anyone else share my sentiments that their return is bad news for the Delphi investigation????

If you scroll back, you'll see a week's worth of posts discussing this very thing.

The bottomline, imo, is we don't know. He hasn't been charged, which leads to doubts he is BG. But, he hasn't been dismissed either and remains POI, which could mean there isn't enough evidence but LE is working on it.

We don't know.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads