IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts have been removed due to sleuthing DJN's family and others.

Also, please note that DJN's surname has an "s" on the end.

You can search court docs through this link. The prosecutor's name in Carroll County is Robert Ives.

Please let's remember the rules about sleuthing DN and his family and everything must be linked to a MSM article or to a statement by LE.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

it is also worth mentioning that in searching cases brought forward by this prosecutor, Robert Ives, only 2 out of dozens of them reference the date 2/13/17, and both have been sealed. It's very possible that all the others have nothing to do with this case. JMO

One has to wonder how long DN has been on the LE radar for POI in the Delphi murders. Those dates are about a month after the sheriff learned on July 18 that DN and wife had split on May 12.

he wasn't a POI until reporters notified delphi authorities of someone they should look at in colorado.
I don't have the link handy but I'm sure others recall it.

This is all IMO. NCAM = No Charge Applicable/ Miscellaneous (crime)

If you check out all the filings made by Ives, there are quite a few SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM. Almost all of them are to wireless companies: AT&T, TracFone, etc. Another thing I noticed is most of them were filed within the last 4 months. I think Ives is definitely looking for something in phone records.

The one we're discussing is the only one I saw with the Feb 13 date (but I didn't look at them all).
Jumping in here.

LE is focusing on phone records.

Is that because of a narrowed list of numbers known to have pinged off the same tower as the girls phone on February 13th?

Is that due to numbers that had contact with the girls phone on February 13th?

None of the above?

Has anyone researched precisely how many cell towers are in the vicinity of the Delphi Bridge and can any of the locals provide insight on cell service in the immediate area of the bridge? First hand accounts by residents geographically close to the bridge would be VERY helpful.

Jumping in here.

LE is focusing on phone records.

Is that because of a narrowed list of numbers known to have pinged off the same tower as the girls phone on February 13th?

Is that due to numbers that had contact with the girls phone on February 13th?

None of the above?

Has anyone researched precisely how many cell towers are in the vicinity of the Delphi Bridge and can any of the locals provide insight on cell service in the immediate area of the bridge? First hand accounts by residents geographically close to the bridge would be VERY helpful.

This was covered fairly extensively in the beginning, but I realize that is 5,000 posts back.

I believe there are 2 towers. Service in the park ranges from surprisingly good and clear, to spotty. I've had full bars at one end of the bridge to almost nothing at the other. Depends on weather and how you're holding your mouth, I guess.

(Last part is a joke. There seems to be no rhyme or reason.)

You can search court docs through this link. The prosecutor's name in Carroll County is Robert Ives.

Please let's remember the rules about sleuthing DN and his family and everything must be linked to a MSM article or to a statement by LE.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search[/QUOTE

it is also worth mentioning that in searching cases brought forward by this prosecutor, Robert Ives, only 2 out of dozens of them reference the date 2/13/17, and both have been sealed. It's very possible that all the others have nothing to do with this case. JMO

Just to clarify; the main reason I brought them up was to make note that almost all of the Subpoena Duces Tecum filings were involving phone records. And we have no idea whose phone records (referencing 2/13) they might be.

I forgot to add MOO

Did anything else happen in Carroll County on 2/13 that LE might want phone records for? I don't know how to search for that info.

This was covered fairly extensively in the beginning, but I realize that is 5,000 posts back.

I believe there are 2 towers. Service in the park ranges from surprisingly good and clear, to spotty. I've had full bars at one end of the bridge to almost nothing at the other. Depends on weather and how you're holding your mouth, I guess.

Can you hear me now?

The towers are shown on the case map on post number 1 in each thread. Also, as well as pings I think it would also be all data from phone records connected to the POI. (Texts, calls, apps, cloud, etc) Maybe also debit and credit card transactions too. MOO.

And the filings involving telephone companies seem to all relate to case dates of 8/14 and 8/16. I don't know of what significance that is.

On a side note let's please not discuss the individual entities or cell numbers here. It's important for us to not be the ones who connect innocent parties to this crime without being named as POI. As always ask a Mod if unsure.

JMO
14 th August is when Sgt Holeman gave the long interview that Spellbound transcribed in 3 parts. I think they possibly knew about DN then but didn't know where he was.

JMO...

Respectfully bouncing off off your post re RL and taking into account other things posted about him today...

I don't recall it was ever revealed he was drinking the day he drove to the recycling center and Lafayette. He could have been stone cold sober. We don't know.

I also don't recall it was ever revealed he drove himself home the night he had beer at the pizza place, which, IIRC, was after the girls were found on his property. He may have been driven there and back home by a friend. We don't know.

We also don't know if he spent his probation intoxicated on his property and driving drunk with license suspended or if he sobered up, drove (without being under the influence) when he needed to get somewhere and didn't have a ride and just happened to need a drink with a buddy after this all hit MSM.

If any any of the above was in MSM and I missed it I won't be offended if someone corrects me.

I honestly never ever understood raking this man over the coals for the girls' murders. Yes, he had/has a drinking problem, and I sincerely hope he's getting treatment/counseling for it while he's serving his sentence, which he deserves for violating his probation. But he looks nothing like the photos of BG and even less like the sketch.

Not to mention he's been officially cleared.

DN, on the other hand, resembles the sketch with eyes, nose, mouth, facial hair. He has a history of SO. He has a history of flying into a rage. He has a history of violence against women. He likes being in the woods/nature. It's possible, living in western Indiana, that he heard or knew about the Monon trails in Delphi and thought it would be a good place to clear his head. He was in close enough proximity to Delphi to have been there on the 13th and report for his check in on the 14th. We don't know if he had access to a vehicle. All we have is his word he was living under a bridge. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. I don't know how good his word is or isn't. I'm still not sure he's BG (I'm down to about 65% he is), but he hits much closer to the mark than RL ever will.

Maybe today day will be the day...

JMO.

I never thought RL was BG. With LE, I don't think they could just ignore such a blatant violation of his probation. (The dump, Lafayette, restaurant) But, I did feel at the time, think that LE thought he was hiding something. The whole thing where LE was going after him for having a beer with his pizza seemed unnecessary-like they were squeezing him a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random Reminder:

Posts stating facts or items of interest should be accompanied by Main Stream Media links substantiating.

DN's wife has not been named a suspect and therefore her social media is off limits unless social media posts have been discussed by the MSM.

Checking in with the case and catching up with what you have been talking about. I wanted to see DN was confirmed as arrested or dismissed as POI. Despite the lack of movement on the case, the recent post I've read to catch up have been interesting.

Patience, patience.

jmo

I never thought RL was BG. With LE, I don't think they could just ignore such a blatant violation of his probation. (The dump, Lafayette, restaurant) But, I did feel at the time, think that LE thought he was hiding something. The whole thing where LE was going after him for having a beer with his pizza seemed unnecessary-like they were squeezing him a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They came down hard on him because he lied during a murder investigation.

Indiana LE doesn't give many interviews on the case.If all we can do is sleuth MSM reports,what else can we do to contribute?That's a serious question for the pro's.

14 th August is when Sgt Holeman gave the long interview that Spellbound transcribed in 3 parts. I think they possibly knew about DN then but didn't know where he was.

Spellbound did an enormous task for us all with that transcription!. The date is intriguing - so it's plausible that Sgt. Holeman started a new case on the 14th and started a tower dump with warrants for all cell companies I suppose.
I wish we had some hard facts... I wonder if they are not sealed would they be available to someone local to get copies of?
:thinking:

Indiana LE doesn't give many interviews on the case.If all we can do is sleuth MSM reports,what else can we do to contribute?That's a serious question for the pro's.

FOIA Request? Maybe a reporter can dig a little... hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste