IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO.
Didn't LE say something in one of the first press conferences about being on the lookout for someone who started putting their hands in their pockets after the crime? It was with their list of changes in appearance, etc. IIRC, that led to some speculation about a hand injury.

I think the hand in the pocket might be in reference
of the pic that we were given.
Police are asking people to look past the fuzzy face of the murder suspect in the photo and focus on something perhaps familiar about his jacket, the way his shirt hangs out and his right hand is stuck into his jeans.
https://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-libby-german-a-hero
list of possible changes after.
"Did they shave their beard? Cut their hair?" said FBI Special Agent Greg Massa. "Have they been anxious, nervous, irritable? Have they followed this case the media is putting out with a sense that is not normal?"

Agree with all of you. Does appear it is for a subpoena, and not for filing any new charges.

( It truly takes a village here. So thankful for everyone's input! )

(Man I was all excited)

Agree with all of you. Does appear it is for a subpoena, and not for filing any new charges.

Could it be "no charge at the moment" ?

But DN has not been named as the suspect.

That comment about the photo has been floating around since the beginning.

Again, this was hashed out on the image thread where there was a verified expert opining on the image.

I wish this rumor would be put to rest because the expert explained many factors about the image. That was not something he saw.
Good morning! I work with photoshop, inkscape, gimp, and other image editing software, almost in a daily basis. I'm not an expert, but kinda experienced. So, I see what you and others say regarding pixelated and blurred areas due to compression, or movement because it's a screenshot from a video. With all due respect, I've been seeing some paintbrushing around BG' pelvic area since day one. Dunno if intended to cover a weapon or something else, but it's my humble opinion it is there, so yeah

Especially with the 2/13 date. Abby and Libby were not reported missing until the evening of 2/13 and found the next day.
The motion "Verified Request to Prohibit Public Access to a Court Record filed." could be any court record to be protected from FOIA requests.

JMO

SS I think you misunderstood what I was saying :(

The rumor comment was to what may/may not be depicted in the image.
That is all I was addressing w/regard to rumor.

The other comment I made is that DN has not been named a suspect.
Ok I think I referred to it as "not a great stretch of the imagination". We only had 3 stills to analyse in the image thread. That bridge is a long walk and lots of that is missing - we have seen one step only and have always asked why we have not seen more.
DN is a POI so we can legitimately sleuth him and opine. Opining he was pulling out a weapon or exposing himself as he approached the girls is allowed -and imo is possible he could have been doing either of those.

Interesting that Robert Ives (Carroll County's Prosecutor) opened a new case filing with the courts on 10/05. There's been a motion filed that reads: Verified Request to Prohibit Public Access to a Court Record filed

Under the Charge heading, it shows a date of 02/13/17.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...UYzRORGN3TnpFNE1EQXhPalEzTXpJMk5qZ3lZMk09In19

Well, now the charge description has been now been removed from the linked website -

It was a "subpoena duces tecum" or a in english, a "subpoena for documents" in a criminal matter.

Especially with the 2/13 date. Abby and Libby were not reported missing until the evening of 2/13 and found the next day.
The motion "Verified Request to Prohibit Public Access to a Court Record filed." could be any court record to be protected from FOIA requests.

JMO

Possibly subpoenaing someones cell phone records for that date?

Could it be a subpoena for mobile phone data and pings for the 13th Feb possibly? That could be vital info IMO.
And I think that was done for other POI's early in the investigation so would make sense to do that, especially if the POI is not talking.
Just bumping my suggestion. Could the subpoena be for these records? With NCAM (no charge at the moment)? Nobody commented the first time I posted. :thinking:
(Jo in Calif - great minds think alike.)

Well, now the charge description has been now been removed from the linked website -

It was a "subpoena duces tecum" or a in english, a "subpoena for documents" in a criminal matter.
????? I guess we're guessing too much :laughing:

All the way to the right click "Show all charge details" ? Works for me.

Just bumping my suggestion. Could the subpoena be for these records? With NCAM (no charge at the moment)? Nobody commented the first time I posted. :thinking:

Great point! Hoping that is it.

I believe that today (Oct. 8, 2017) is DN's 32nd birthday.

I believe that today (Oct. 8, 2017) is DN's 32nd birthday.

Today would be a good day for him to make things as right as he can and tell the truth, if he is the BG.

I think the hand in the pocket might be in reference
of the pic that we were given.
Police are asking people to look past the fuzzy face of the murder suspect in the photo and focus on something perhaps familiar about his jacket, the way his shirt hangs out and his right hand is stuck into his jeans.
https://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-libby-german-a-hero
list of possible changes after.
"Did they shave their beard? Cut their hair?" said FBI Special Agent Greg Massa. "Have they been anxious, nervous, irritable? Have they followed this case the media is putting out with a sense that is not normal?"
The DN mugshot closest in time after the murders shows a clean shaven and close cut new hairstyle. Also, after the sketch came out DN left the Greenwood motel and became non compliant. Why would he do that other than for his likeness to the sketch?

Funny! & embarrassing to admit BUT ... I came across a post here the other day with a sports type logo, white silhouette of a player with gangly legs, etc. Thought to myself: Okay, hmmm, let me closely examine this ...someone here must be suggesting it is the loopy white thing sticking out of BG's jacket on the bridge...and yes, indeed, it very well COULD be. THEN REALIZED IT WAS NOTHING BUT A PROMO TUCKED IN BETWEEN OUR POSTINGS, AN "AD" FOR THE NBA! LOL ! :giggle:

Maybe R hand "in pocket" (per LE, to be on lookout for...) wasn't exactly IN any pocket but rather a R hand down his pants, IYKWIM ?
ETA: I say this not in a mean way but seriously, a heads-up to BOLO for a man maybe ready to flash who could be very dangerous as well ... ?

JMO, but this is my guess as well.

It would be interesting to know whether DN had a mobile phone in the Feb timeframe. Being homeless obviously presents challenges to maintaining a phone, including keeping it charged & getting service. However, his wife was expecting at the time, and he seems to have had hopes of reconciling with her (which apparently did occur), so he may have seen a phone as a necessity to maintain communications with her.

]I agree with you but have seen numerous situations in which children are able to continue to live with their biological parents despite being a RSO[/B]. So much of this is dependent on the assigned case worker and judge in that particular county.

I recently read about a case in which a man was convicted of rape with two victims and impregnated one. After serving a very minimal sentence, he was granted joint custody of the child.

Even with a history of DV, if he has complied with the parent agency agreement (attended parenting classes, therapy, was employed, clean drug screens, anger management, etc etc), he would not have his rights terminated. Given that he consistently checked in regarding his RSO status, it seems he figured out the system enough to meet those type of requirements while obviously not actually gaining anything from said services and requirements.

Given the immediate removal of the children from both parents following his arrest, it does imply there may be a history with protective services. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I have seen cases like that too==And it disgusts me every time.

I'm sorry, but once a parent sexually abuses a child, they should give up parental rights for all their children.

I know of a single Mom who almost went bankrupt, trying to fight a custody battle with her ex---who had just been released from jail for abusing her eldest daughter.

Upon release, he files for joint custody of their youngest daughter. The 2 older girls were his stepdaughters. He was convicted of raping the 14 yr old.

And the court was seriously considering giving him joint custody of the 8 yr old, because ' he never assaulted her.' SERIOUSLY?

Sometimes I just don't understand how CPS and some judges think....:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member