IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the hatchet has anything to do with his arrest in the murdered girls investigation? How and why did investigators zero onto him after he was arrested with a hatchet at the park and something about young children nearby?

It can't be his mug shot. His mug shot doesn't look anything like the hulking capped stocky figure photographed on the bridge. The mug shot doesn't look like the figure on the bridge - or was he wearing layers of clothing? What does his wife say about this?

Would he have known the area, or did he scope it out a day before he attacked the girls?
Is the footage that has been cut from the phone video of this suspect exposing himself?

What's his alibi for the day of the murders, and they day before?
Im starting to think the girls were killed with a hatchet. Does the law require Indiana to get a subpoena to get the hatchet from Colorado? Perhaps to do DNA testing on?

Did his wife log into Facebook and say something about how she thought his voice sounded like the recording?

If so, what are her circumstances that prevented her from trusting herself and reporting this sooner?

It's been linked, right - her social media outburst?
I think an ex-employer said his voice sounded like DN. I could be wrong.

Yes, I do agree with you now. At the time though when I thought BG was pretty sharp, I envisioned him taking them away to a secluded area to torture in privacy.

I then pictured him outfitting himself with a police scanner to know when he ( and possibly an accomplice ) could bring the girls back without risk of detection.

I don't believe any of that now. Even if DN is not BG, I think the murders were much more straight-forward. They happened where they were found, and they happened quickly.

None of this cloak-and-dagger stuff I had in my head...

I for my part don't forget the photo of some flowers in a shed ... and would think: one or two girls have been there before laying down on RL property.

Case Summary

« BackNew SearchRefine Search

SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM

Case Number 08C01-1710-MC-000198
CourtCarroll Circuit Court
TypeMC - Miscellaneous Criminal
Filed10/05/2017
Status10/05/2017*,*Pending**(active)*

SubjectSubpoena Duces TecumState Plaintiff
State of Indiana

State of Indiana

Attorney

Robert Thomas Ives*

Attorney address*

101 W Main St.
Suite 205
Delphi, IN 46923

Attorney phone*

765-564-4514(W)

Charges

Show all charge details

0102/13/2017No Charge Applicable/M

Chronological Case Summary

10/05/2017

Case Opened as a New Filing

10/05/2017

Request for Subpoena Duces Tecum Filed

Filed By:

State of Indiana

File Stamp:

10/05/2017

10/05/2017

Motion Filed

Verified Request to Prohibit Public Access to a Court Record filed.

Filed By:

State of Indiana

File Stamp:

10/05/2017

10/05/2017

Subpoena/Summons Issued

Judicial Officer:

Diener, Benjamin A.

File Stamp:

10/05/2017

Could it be a subpoena for mobile phone data and pings for the 13th Feb possibly? That could be vital info IMO.
And I think that was done for other POI's early in the investigation so would make sense to do that, especially if the POI is not talking.

I caught a MSM video within recent days about DN, and I thought I heard the LE guy who was interviewed state that DN has been involved with "another woman", here in Indiana

Anyone else here catch that?

For some reason I recall thinking waaaay back around Feb that the killer may have cut off fingers/hands but I don't recall what it was that made me think that. Something I had gleaned from remarks somewhere but I have no link to whatever had started me thinking that..

JMO.
Didn't LE say something in one of the first press conferences about being on the lookout for someone who started putting their hands in their pockets after the crime? It was with their list of changes in appearance, etc. IIRC, that led to some speculation about a hand injury.

I'm quite excited about Agent Apricot's find. Not sure what it means exactly, but I think it means soooomething....

Are they getting ready to file charges!?!? And are sealing everything in advance?!

This is a supeona for legal papers - only a lawyer can tell us if this is really a relevant court filing or white collar thing.

That's an incredibly high percentage if you ask me. 23% non compliant.

Well, yes, but isn't the behavior that lands your name on the RSO list non-compliant? Some of these folks don't accept our cultures rules, ya' know.

Since we notice the system isn't working very well, I hope LE & the courts & state/local officials are addressing the problems.

JMHO, YMMV

<modsnip>

There is no way he is the killer. Cut from the same philosophical cloth, maybe. But not our Indiana guy. The killer of Abby and Libby is from Indiana. This is my first comment on this site/case but I've been lurking here and following it dutifully across all formats. <modsnip>Can we go back to the facts (what we know) and discuss from there? We have the photos, we have the rough timeline, we have some info from LE.<modsnip> These girls literally have a photo and voice of their killer, bodies left behind and LE couldn't put things together. And remember, LE has more info than we do at this point. IF WE had that info, maybe we would handle it more intelligently <modsnip>

It is my opinion that the person works for the packing plant.

<modsnip>

There is no way he is the killer. Cut from the same philosophical cloth, maybe. But not our Indiana guy. The killer of Abby and Libby is from Indiana. This is my first comment on this site/case but I've been lurking here and following it dutifully across all formats. <modsnip>Can we go back to the facts (what we know) and discuss from there? We have the photos, we have the rough timeline, we have some info from LE.<modsnip> These girls literally have a photo and voice of their killer, bodies left behind and LE couldn't put things together. And remember, LE has more info than we do at this point. IF WE had that info, maybe we would handle it more intelligently <modsnip>

Why do you think the killer can only be from indiana?

<modsnip>

Welcome sweet. They were all checked out very early on IMO but please elaborate?

DN is from Indiana currently. Indiana RSO (non compliant). Last address was in Indiana. He was driving a car with indiana plates (out of date) and he is a current POI. He very well may have worked for or driven pigs to Indiana Packing from previous jobs, I do agree. AJMO.

I caught a MSM video within recent days about DN, and I thought I heard the LE guy who was interviewed state that DN has been involved with "another woman", here in Indiana

I think the MSM transcript was posted on here a day or so ago about that. Could it be in the media thread ?

I have not seen a video with LE mentioning another woman but a couple days ago I found & posted an audio interview. Could that be it? WIBC Indy interviewing a news anchor with KRDO in Colorado. Below is not an exact transcript as I typed initials instead of names:

At the 2:54 mark in the audio Ms. Brinias indicates: we're also looking into a Facebook page we managed to locate which may be that of DN that was established a few years back and it appeared one of his children was younger at the time than what we understand they are now so that would make sense, but in it it sounds like he had a relationship with another woman, not KN the woman that was found with him, and we are reaching out to that woman to try and find out if she knows anything about DN, what his background is, what may be involved here that may have investigators so intrigued in him as a possible person of interest in at least the Indiana slayings.

Audio at bottom of article here: http://www.wibc.com/blogs/hammer-and-nigel-show/latest-daniel-nations-police-still-colorado

I have not seen a video with LE mentioning another woman but a couple days ago I found & posted an audio interview. Could that be it? WIBC Indy interviewing a news anchor with KRDO in Colorado. Below is not an exact transcript as I typed initials instead of names:

At the 2:54 mark in the audio Ms. Brinias indicates: we're also looking into a Facebook page we managed to locate which may be that of DN that was established a few years back and it appeared one of his children was younger at the time than what we understand they are now so that would make sense, but in it it sounds like he had a relationship with another woman, not KN the woman that was found with him, and we are reaching out to that woman to try and find out if she knows anything about DN, what his background is, what may be involved here that may have investigators so intrigued in him as a possible person of interest in at least the Indiana slayings.

Audio at bottom of article here: http://www.wibc.com/blogs/hammer-and-nigel-show/latest-daniel-nations-police-still-colorado
TY kizzy. Could you also please post it in the media thread if it's not in there already?

<modsnip>

I actually like your post and your reasoning behind it.

Facts

• The girls were dropped off to go on a walk by a family member.
  • We don't know where they dropped off.
  • Arrangements were made for them to be picked up.
  • We don't know where they were meant to be picked up
  • They were reported missing a couple of hours after the now show
  • The search commenced 13/02/17
  • The search found the girls deceased 14/02/2017
  • We have a fuzzy picture of BG
  • We have a voice recording of BG
  • We have a composite drawing of what we assume is BG
  • We know they were found on Private property
  • BG is a POI

What we don't know officially

• Who dropped them off
  • Why the girls decided that's where they wanted to go
  • Who was meant to pick them up
  • Who called the Police and when
  • Who exactly found the Girls
  • How the Girls were killed
  • What actions the LE is taking behind the scenes we the general public don't know about

There are all sorts of dynamics and possibilities of the not knowing which has provided all sorts of discussions and different scenarios. Concentrating on the facts provides all those scenarios which should not be dismissed or ignored by anyone. Obviously, LE have more knowledge than us the General Public. As far as I am concerned as long as the Families think LE is doing a good job and not jumping up and down we should trust the Families and their instincts.

Those are just my opinions nothing more.

KR
Reacher

Maybe R hand "in pocket" (per LE, to be on lookout for...) wasn't exactly IN any pocket but rather a R hand down his pants, IYKWIM ?

Reacher, that was an excellent synopsis and analysis. I appreciate your understanding of the reactions of the family. It is a subtle, but important, key indicator. If they are willing to patiently and carefully wait on law enforcement, it may be a good clue to what is going on behind the scenes. Thank you. I had missed that.

JMO.
Didn't LE say something in one of the first press conferences about being on the lookout for someone who started putting their hands in their pockets after the crime? It was with their list of changes in appearance, etc. IIRC, that led to some speculation about a hand injury.
Not a hand injury. Perhaps a habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member