IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also didn"t someone say something about a painted side panel?

this is just crazytown , but hey..wasn't there a picture of the car in CO? where you could see the drivers side?

this guy would have to be some kind of whirling demon to accomplish all these crimes.

but he has definately been around..moving moving moving always moving.

I once read that Ohio is our country's capital of pedophilia and incest.

MOO

Pigs The poor people with this farm, trying to give a vet and his wife and kids a end up getting court order to get rid of him
The reporter talked to a peer worker about the pigs.

I read this about three times, trying to understand why DN would pose as a veterinarian when in fact you meant military vet. Yikes, I need to take a break from all of this! Can someone tell me what BOLO means? Thanks

I read this about three times, trying to understand why DN would pose as a veterinarian when in fact you meant military vet. Yikes, I need to take a break from all of this! Can someone tell me what BOLO means? Thanks

BOLO, be on the lookout.

What would be the point though? If a witness picked his mugshot from a bunch of others and said "that's him" then that's a positive id isn't it? They just look for that guy right? No need for a sketch surely?
I was thinking maybe they put it out there as a sketch/mug composite (possibly-DNA-influenced as mrtnira said) to encourage other possible witnesses/acquaintances to come forward with any info they might share on DN's whereabouts or habits without directly accusing or alerting DN with his actual mug photo being out there. Could LE Depts have rec'd a photo mug while public was presented sketch version so as not to raise huge alarm given that it was not known whether he is definitely involved? It does look just like one of DN's mugshots IMO ... but I could be mistaken. I actually feel kind of sorry for the guy as he is certainly not entirely all there.

I was thinking maybe they put it out there as a sketch/mug composite (possibly-DNA-influenced as mrtnira said) to encourage other possible witnesses/acquaintances to come forward with any info they might share on DN's whereabouts or habits without directly accusing or alerting DN with his actual mug photo being out there. Could LE Depts have rec'd a photo mug while public was presented sketch version so as not to raise huge alarm given that it was not known whether he is definitely involved? It does look just like one of DN's mugshots IMO ... but I could be mistaken. I actually feel kind of sorry for the guy as he is certainly not entirely all there.

You are right on the money. There is a public world, and there is an internal world. It is quite possible the public got the sketch and the law enforcement community got a mug shot.

You are right on the money. There is a public world, and there is an internal world. It is quite possible the public got the sketch and the law enforcement community got a mug shot.

I think that police sketches just have gotten a whole bunch better recently -
This BG sketch is consistent with the quality of other sketches now being circulated for unidentified suspects.
Here are some examples:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/impd-releases-suspect-sketch-in-double-homicide

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2015/06/15/hamilton-shooting-death-sketch-police/71271042/

Bodily fluids don't have to be from a sex assault. There's also sweat and saliva.

There is no such thing as sweat DNA. DNA is found in blood, semen, skin, saliva or hair.

I think what you are referring to when you refer to sweat DNA maybe touch DNA from skin cells.

Forensic scientists can use DNA in blood, semen, skin, saliva or hair found at a crime scene to identify a matching DNA of an individual, such as a perpetrator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA#Uses_in_technology

That's what I want to know too. It seems obvious to me that if you have a murder victim with evidence under their fingernails that they had scratched someone, wouldn't the most logical owner of that DNA be the perpetrator of the crime?
For some reason I recall thinking waaaay back around Feb that the killer may have cut off fingers/hands but I don't recall what it was that made me think that. Something I had gleaned from remarks somewhere but I have no link to whatever had started me thinking that..

There is no such thing as sweat DNA. DNA is found in blood, semen, skin, saliva or hair.

I think what you are referring to when you refer to sweat DNA maybe touch DNA from skin cells.

Forensic scientists can use DNA in blood, semen, skin, saliva or hair found at a crime scene to identify a matching DNA of an individual, such as a perpetrator.

Expanding on your comment, here is an article from Forensic Magazine, 2012.
https://www.forensicmag.com/article...-literature-help-answer-some-common-questions

For some reason I recall thinking waaaay back around Feb that the killer may have cut off fingers/hands but I don't recall what it was that made me think that. Something I had gleaned from remarks somewhere but I have no link to whatever had started me thinking that..

I think this was from Robert Lindsey's (Beyond Highbrow)web page.

Just a slight clarification. Perspiration does have DNA in it, but there's no test presently that shows that the DNA came from that rather than some other source. MOO

mismatched panel on the front drivers side.

The surveillance photo! :gaah:
Investigators believe someone in both cases interacted with the man on social media and unwittingly provided him with information about their homes and families.
Light colored soles on dark shoes ... (pic)

http://fox59.com/2016/08/31/fbi-off...veland-abduction-case-girl-held-for-17-hours/

The 6000 bill boards in 46 states ....! Makes more sense every day ....

Still awaiting an arrest in my small town outside of Delphi. We have changed our ways, I can't imagine what Delphi residents are going through.

Still awaiting an arrest in my small town outside of Delphi. We have changed our ways, I can't imagine what Delphi residents are going through.

I hope that despite the horrible circumstances that it has brought your town even closer together. Don't let some miscreant psychologically take over your town with their sick brand of humanity. Goodness will prevail, and I'm sure you are all cherishing your children even more.

It's been stated this suspect is behind bars, thank goodness.

Out if curiosity, I wonder how much his mug resembles the sketch. Not saying he's BG obviously, just curious...

I'm always reading new posts from newest to oldest (backwards) and sometimes I get confused. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody