IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes clean shaven with a hair cut in his mugshot taken 10 days after the crime.
Thats what LE said to look out for.
He's always had short hair, that's not a fresh haircut.
Where is a picture before 2/13? That will tell you more.

Do you think the witnesses who helped put the sketch together could identify DN as BG.

DN created his own universe. Mr. Sob Story has no one to blame..no one put a hatchet in his hand.

without his hatchet, without victims, and all the sad sacks who have tried and failed with him..he is now

Mr. Nobody.

Funny how that could happen.

It's obvious that DN has some mental problems, beginning with the indecent exposure arrests. It seems to me he was begging to be caught. Is there any record of him ever getting any counseling?

He's sure a mess. Maybe he can finally get some help in prison.

There but for the grace of God go I.

Yeah, we all make choices and play the hand we're dealt. But we can't tell from outside what somebody is dealing with inside, and we don't know what any particular person's choices were.

And in this case we don't even know what he did. We have rumors and accusations.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thank you! I had to look up the definition for this type of subpoena & this is what I found:

Subpoena Duces Tecum
A subpoena duces tecum, sometimes referred to as a “subpoena for the production of evidence, does not require the recipient to appear at court or a deposition. Rather, the subpoena duces tecum requires the recipient to produce specified documents, records, or other tangible evidence. The types of evidence requested by a subpoena duces tecum vary widely, but commonly include such evidence as:
* Accounting books and records
* Bank records
* Phone records
* Medical records
* Tax or income information
* Computer files
* Audio or video recordings
* Email files
* DNA samples
* Titles of ownership

https://legaldictionary.net/subpoena/

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bolded item jumped out at me this morning. This could be the legal instrument requiring DN to submit the DNA sample.

Im sure there has been counseling of every variety offered to Mr. Nations.

you can't force a person to have empathy. he doesn't know what that is, he doesn't comprehend on that level, he is driven by his sexual and violent urges, he has contempt and hatred and these emotions trump any compassion or regret.

Any regrets he may have revolve around himself and getting caught again.

MOO

It's obvious that DN has some mental problems, beginning with the indecent exposure arrests. It seems to me he was begging to be caught. Is there any record of him ever getting any counseling?

He's sure a mess. Maybe he can finally get some help in prison.

A judge ordered a mental health eval early last year (2016), and I believe another was ordered in October of '16. DN skipped subsequent court dates in both counties.

A judge ordered a mental health eval early last year (2016), and I believe another was ordered in October of '16. DN skipped subsequent court dates in both counties.

Thanks. I guess that just goes to show how much I know about how this guy thinks. lol..

I thought this one is the Morgan County mugshot from Feb '17
797924ac9710fd9460c3489efc3d1ba1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

You are correct. This frustrates me because I keep seeing incorrect info posted on here about which mug was taken when. I wish a media source would put together a photo timeline.

The middle mug in this collage is Feb 2017. Clean shaved mug in lower right is Nov 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This the the "About Us" info on the page. Does it seem like a group page?

WISH-TV Channel 8

1950 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46202
Email: newsdesk@wishtv.com
Main Phone: 317-923-8888
Mailbag: 317-923-8888
News Hotline: 317-931-2222
TV Sales: 317-956-8837
WISHTV.com Sales: 317-874-0304
Fax – News: 317-931-2242
Fax – Sales: 317-926-1144
Twitter: @wish_tv
Facebook: facebook.com/wishtv
Public File: Randy Ingram – 317-923-8888

http://wishtv.com/more/about-us/

This is MSM. It's a local Indianapolis news channel. They used to be our CBS affiliate but they lost that a year or two ago and now just run news and weather 24/7.

Do you think the witnesses who helped put the sketch together could identify DN as BG.
Yes I do think that. I even think they may have even looked at mugshots and picked him out even before the Colorado incidents . If Indiana had non compliant RSO's then I would think that should have been the first place LE would check . Was there a BOLO out on DN after 18 July DWK?

You are correct. This frustrates me because I keep seeing incorrect info posted on here about which mug was taken when. I wish a media source would put together a photo timeline.

The middle mug in this collage is Feb 2017. Clean shaved mug in lower right is Nov 2016.

I found a good one by RTV6 the Indy channel called " who is DN" but cannot link it. Could someone else have a go?
Eta also "the many mugshots of DN" by same MSM channel.
I'm fed up looking at 'em tbh - I just want him charged.

DN was ticketed in Georgetown, CO on July 18 for providing false identification to a police officer.

___________________________________________________________________________________

About the photographs of DN at various times with different hair colors and styles: long ago I put a piece of paper above the brow line to compare DN with released sketch. (Remember LE said to ignore the hat choice?)
Depending upon the combing, sometimes a very distinctive hair line is evident. Without that distraction, looking at face only---there is much more similarity among the mugshots and with the 'witness' composite drawing.

DN was ticketed in Georgetown, CO on July 18 for providing false identification to a police officer.

Hiding his identity again. He knew he was wanted by 4 counties at this stage.

There but for the grace of God go I.

Yeah, we all make choices and play the hand we're dealt. But we can't tell from outside what somebody is dealing with inside, and we don't know what any particular person's choices were.

And in this case we don't even know what he did. We have rumors and accusations.

He had at least 4 warrants out on him- what do you mean ?

I have worked with many drug addicts, homeless and mentally ill people. Being those things does not take away your morality or humanity. When a person moves to start hurting others, that is a action that is completely seperate from poverty, homelessness and mental illness -
Some drugs simply mess with your consciousness but taking some drugs lowers inibition to violence so taking those drugs, is in kind of a higher level choice making - that should that drug work that way on them, make them violent and harm others -- on some level they are OK with that. t

There are two types of crimes in my opinion here:

1.Survival type -The ordinary homeless and down on luck lawbreaking, tresspassing to sleep somewhere, failing to pay register a car, taking drugs or drinking when there is not anticipation of violence, just getting high or drunk.

2. Harm to others - Exposing himself and masterbating, stalking in a bathroom and peeping, chasing two people in Indiana with a hatchet, domestic violence, and intimidating people with implied violence.

99%of homeless and mentally challenged peoople are just the same as any one else morally. They don't harm - although they do things to get by and often then get a criminal record.

So in category 2, DN has been pretty lucky in not being reported and jailed for a long time for his acts.
His life is very sad.The lives and pasts of so many homeless and mentally ill are incredibly sad.
But their poverty doesn't make them harm others. Their choices keep their lawbreaking in category 1, survival type crimes.

When DN at the top of his game as a Marine to start masterbating in front a woman and her child, he made a choice, their fear and terrible experience didn't matter.
AND the Marines didnt give up on him immediately. I think the Marine shrink looked at his background and tried to give him a second chances.

DN may or may not be involved in Delphi. Its his choices to intimidate or harm others that makes him a strong possiblity.
He will be eliminated if he wasn't there. They need evidence he was there to arrest.

Hiding his identity again. He knew he was wanted by 4 counties at this stage.

I am wondering why he wasn't held for the warrants at this point? He had 2 warrants for failure to appear - are they only good for when he is in that county?
One failure to appear was to possibly revoke probation and he would have to serve time.
He obviously thought it wise to not use his real identity. Why on earth did he walk the streets after it was determined who he was?
I'm wondering if it this may have prompted his SA officer to check on his whereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member