IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to youtube Daniel Nations judge orders subpoena

Thank you! I had to look up the definition for this type of subpoena & this is what I found:

Subpoena Duces Tecum
A subpoena duces tecum, sometimes referred to as a “subpoena for the production of evidence, does not require the recipient to appear at court or a deposition. Rather, the subpoena duces tecum requires the recipient to produce specified documents, records, or other tangible evidence. The types of evidence requested by a subpoena duces tecum vary widely, but commonly include such evidence as:
* Accounting books and records
* Bank records
* Phone records
* Medical records
* Tax or income information
* Computer files
* Audio or video recordings
* Email files
* DNA samples
* Titles of ownership

https://legaldictionary.net/subpoena/

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indy news is now carrying the story that GoJacks linked to earlier from Colorado. (This guy is like a one man crime spree. MOO)
http://fox59.com/2017/10/10/person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-faces-additional-charges-of-trespassing-assault/

A spokesperson for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department confirms additional charges of trespassing and assault were filed against Nations, 31, on October 7. According to KKTV, the charges stem from an incident in which Nations allegedly tried to get in someone’s car and committed assault. The arrest affidavit is sealed, so it’s unclear when the crime occurred.

Teller County, CO court docket for DN.
Source: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=7

ETA: There is actually more (puzzling) on the Teller Co docket but I'm going to err on the side of it probably being not permissible to post. Search the docket by last name only.

attachment.php

***found this*** the site explains CO procedure timelines

https://www.denver-colorado-criminal-lawyer.com/stages-of-a-criminal-case

The Preliminary Hearings and Mandatory Dispositional Hearings (Felony Hearing Only) Generally speaking, a defendant who is arrested on a felony charge and held in jail has the right to an impartial testing of the evidence within a certain, relatively short time frame after advisement (30 days in Colorado). In felony cases, Colorado’s rules of procedure and statutes require that either a preliminary hearing or a dispositional hearing be held prior to the formal arraignment of the defendant. These are usually held in county court. A preliminary hearing is a full-scale, adversarial hearing with witnesses before a judge to determine whether there is probable cause to believe the defendant committed the crime charged. The prosecution must only show probable cause, not enough evidence to support a conviction. The preliminary hearing is a screening device that gives the defendant an opportunity to challenge the prosecution’s evidence and weeds out those cases that should not proceed to trial. A preliminary hearing also gives the attorneys the opportunity to engage in plea negotiations. A defendant charged by grand jury indictment is not entitled to a preliminary hearing. Preliminary hearings are available in all Class 1, 2 and 3 felonies, in certain more serious Class 4, 5 and 6 felonies, and in all other Class 4, 5 and 6 felonies if the person remains in custody.

Teller County, CO court docket for DN.
Source: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=7

ETA: There is actually more (puzzling) on the Teller Co docket but I'm going to err on the side of it probably being not permissible to post. Search the docket by last name only.

attachment.php

Maybe the 10/16 appearance is for a criminal charge and the 11/2 is for a juvenile hearing of some sort. Although both have the same case number. D=docket, with 602017 = ?? and year...and CR is criminal, with 228 being the number of criminal cases to this point in year? Possibly only 33 JV cases ytd? Of course these cases, although linked, would be heard separately.... imoo
Thanks for any pro opinions..

I'm not a pro but I found out what the JV means.
The Juvenile Court Division of the Family Court deals with issues relating to child abuse and neglect, paternity, juvenile delinquency, truancy, child support, relinquishment and adoption. This type of case has either a “JV” (Dependency and Neglect, Truancy, Child Support or Paternity), “JD” (Juvenile Delinquency), “JR” (Relinquishment) or “JA” (Adoption) in its case number.
Source: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Custom.cfm?County_ID=61&Page_ID=95

Maybe the 10/16 appearance is for a criminal charge and the 11/2 is for a juvenile hearing of some sort. Although both have the same case number. D=docket, with 602017 = ?? and year...and CR is criminal, with 228 being the number of criminal cases to this point in year? Possibly only 33 JV cases ytd? Of course these cases, although linked, would be heard separately.... imoo
Thanks for any pro opinions..

I find this particular quote out of the article interesting

KR
Reacher[/FONT][/COLOR]
That matches what we originally heard: that they arrested him because the SO conviction several years before meant he couldn't own a gun.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

If you look at the 2nd photo of BG where his left foot is in the air you can CLEARLY see the outline of a hatchet in his left pants pocket! Not a knife, not an axe, a hatchet...handle pointed down, blade up. It is clear as day.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

If you look at the 2nd photo of BG where his left foot is in the air you can CLEARLY see the outline of a hatchet in his left pants pocket! Not a knife, not an axe, a hatchet...handle pointed down, blade up. It is clear as day.

Many people see many different things. I don't see anything.

Not only can I see it plain as day, it looks like this to me:

c75053e647ec23a4d08463143fd7cc08.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you look at the other pic where his right foot is raised, what we thought was a gun in his right jacket pocket now looks like a hatchet to me. Auto suggestion? IDK but strange.

If you look at the other pic where his right foot is raised, what we thought was a gun in his right jacket pocket now looks like a hatchet to me. Auto suggestion? IDK but strange.

I'd vote for auto-suggestion. Can you see anything in the other picture? I can't see anything at all.

Daniel and Katelyn Nations both are to appear before the judge on 11/2,so perhaps it has something to do with their children.

I have always thought it looks like Something is inside his pants, on the side of his thigh from the pocket down to a couple of inches above the knee. To me it looks like a Piece of a broom handle, 9 to 12 inches long. Obviously, not a complete broom handle but it seems the width and shape of something like that. Could be an axe or hatchet handle.
If there is something like that in his pants whether it be a piece of a broom handle or a hatchet or a gun, how on earth does he secure it to his leg and gain access to it without taking his pants off?

I have always thought it looks like Something is inside his pants, on the side of his thigh from the pocket down to a couple of inches above the knee. To me it looks like a Piece of a broom handle, 9 to 12 inches long. Obviously, not a complete broom handle but it seems the width and shape of something like that. Could be an axe or hatchet handle.
If there is something like that in his pants whether it be a piece of a broom handle or a hatchet or a gun, how on earth does he secure it to his leg and gain access to it without taking his pants off?

I can't read this with a straight face.

I can't read this with a straight face.

Compression artifacts.
It's all explained in the image thread by the Verified Expert.
:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member