IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they miss a week if they are allowed to sign to catch up. Eg could he have signed on the 14th for both the 14th and the 7th? That does look like the same pen. Good catch.

Just noticed the last one has a date already written in but no signature so it looks to me like the dates are pre-written in and so he just signed in the relevant spots so that could be signed at a later date.
So, when a RSO reports in what else occurs? Are they interviewed? Are they checked for wounds of any nature? How monitored is their life?

Why hasn't any reporter asked KN if that is her husband's voice or not? I 'd think she would know. DN's former employer said the voice saying "down the hill" did sound like him. Also in his most recent court appearance (with cameras present) DN would not speak, but instead he just nodded to answer to the judge. Hmmmm?? Why doesn't some reporter, or private citizen visit the guy in jail and record his voice??? I am REALLY wanting to hear his voice.
I can't remember which reporter now but it was on a Twitter feed that they had gone to the jail to visit DN but were refused so he's deffo not talking IMO. He'll have to talk to give his plea or can he still say silent? I suppose he could write his answers and hold them up in court? .

I can't remember which reporter now but it was on a Twitter feed that they had gone to the jail to visit DN but were refused so he's deffo not talking IMO. He'll have to talk to give his plea or can he still say silent? I suppose he could write his answers and hold them up in court? .
That would say an awful lot if he chose to not have his voice heard!

This happened with the missing person investigation of Jesse Mathew for the murder of U of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

Once he was a suspect and LE got a warrant for his cell phone data, in one month they completely changed the search areas to be near a lake to the south of Charlottesville where he fished. Months had passed without finding her, they get his cell phone data and all at once the search area changed and she was found by a searcher in a few days.

They know the relative strength of the signal to multiple cell phone towers and thus can draw concentric circles showing where that person's phone was even though they don't have an exact location. It take 95% of the guesswork out of the search.

With respect to this investigation, if one or both had cell phones on them AND he was in Delphi on Feb 14th. This will be discovered quickly once the warrant data is fulfilled.
Could this be what is taking so long? What LE is waiting for? The cell phone records?

i)where is the signature for March 28th?
ii)where is the signature for April 4th?
iii)since all signatures seem to be on one page, and it appears that whomever wrote the dates on the right side appears to have written the dates all at one time (based on pen ink density and handwriting similarity, and also based on that March 28th is written in but no corresponding signature for that date, imo), and since there is no other signature to confirm the witnessing of DN's signature each time, I am wondering what the chances are, that at least some of DN's signatures may have been entered on one date? ie how closely does the official handing the paper to and from the offender, check what was actually put on the record at any given check-in visit?
The apparent density differences could be from different colors of ink, blue for the paler ones. Blue doesn't pick up on reproduction as well as black does.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I was thinking along the lines of "hey Daniel, what it the phrase they're trying to make you say?"

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Does one's right to remain silent extend to in front of the judge?

Yes it applies.

This may and I mean may trigger a competency evaluation in order to see if he’s competent to make legal decisions under the M’Naugten Rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it applies.

This may and I mean may trigger a competency evaluation in order to see if he’s competent to make legal decisions under the M’Naugten Rule.

What may trigger a competency hearing?

Yes it applies.

BBM. What do you mean by "this?"

I'm not sure what a 'newsboy cap' is, however the hat that DN is wearing in the photograph where he is seen in the red vehicle, looks an awful lot to me like the hat worn by BG in the image taken from the video from Libby's phone.
Ah, no those are very different. Newsboy cap is in the sketch and what he wears is a baseball hat. However, the sketch hat or newsboy cap we were told has little value more or less by the coppers.

Not speaking. Choosing to remain silent.

Thanks so much for posting the 'backtrack' video. Very informative.
Weird, never heard that. Would one consider it the same as taking the 5th and then declared incompetent because of that?
Does not mean it hasn't happened but I just never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member