IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. What do you mean by "this?"

Meaning his lack of cooperation, speaking (to his attorney, the judge, his behavior in court, etc.) could trigger a competency evaluation. This (competency hearing/evaluation) can happen at anytime after charges are filed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meaning his lack of cooperation, speaking (to his attorney, the judge, his behavior in court, etc.) could trigger a competency evaluation. This (competency hearing/evaluation) can happen at anytime after charges are filed.

Fortunately, the courts are quite good at determining mentally incompetent vs. pure evil.

Weird, never heard that. Would one consider it the same as taking the 5th and then declared incompetent because of that?
Does not mean it hasn't happened but I just never heard of it.

Not necessarily. The individual may not be cooperating by not speaking to anyone (judge, attorneys). They could then order a competency evaluation/hearing. The order would only happen if he was charged AND if anyone felt he fell under the M’Naugten Rule for competency.

Not necessarily. The individual may not be cooperating by not speaking to anyone (judge, attorneys). They could then order a competency evaluation/hearing. The order would only happen if he was charged AND if anyone felt he fell under the M’Naugten Rule for competency.

Thanks, that makes more sense to me.

I'm still confused did all of this happen or were people guessing?

Fortunately, the courts are quite good at determining mentally incompetent vs. pure evil.

Not necessarily. The court needs to order the hearing if it’s questioned. The psychologist or psychiatrist then evaluates the individual and judge rules.

I do it daily. You would be surprised what judges, lawyers, AND mental health professionals do.

So far he is looking like a real contender. He does, IMO, have some emotional issues, anger control issues, lack of behavioral control issues that didn't start in February. He has an adult history of crimes, yet I wonder about his childhood, and if that may be a factor in competency. He may have had established issues a long time ago.

So far he is looking like a real contender. He does, IMO, have some emotional issues, anger control issues, lack of behavioral control issues that didn't start in February. He has an adult history of crimes, yet I wonder about his childhood, and if that may be a factor in competency. He may have had established issues a long time ago.
In a case so heinous as this, they most likely will order a competency evaluation anyway so it’s not overturned on appeal. [emoji364]

This is a good video although it made me feel very sad at the same time. Seeing the perspective from underneath the NW end of the bridge is rather chilling. BG could've easily been under there and noticed the girls while they took pictures up above. And it looks like he then could've easily walked up the path to get on the bridge and follow them. He could probably tell they were younger girls because of their behavior, likely jabbering and giggling, maybe some nervous laughs and shrieks because of the height they were at.

I'm also a little confused about the location of the car path. It seems like he's showing it's near the gravel drive on the SE side of the bridge that leads to the houses?

Excellent video showing the underside of the bridge and other things.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ms4Mrt1ixY
Crossing the creek
Cemetery

This is a good video although it made me feel very sad at the same time. Seeing the perspective from underneath the NW end of the bridge is rather chilling. BG could've easily been under there and noticed the girls while they took pictures up above. And it looks like he then could've easily walked up the path to get on the bridge and follow them. He could probably tell they were younger girls because of their behavior, likely jabbering and giggling, maybe some nervous laughs and shrieks because of the height they were at.

I'm also a little confused about the location of the car path. It seems like he's showing it's near the gravel drive on the SE side of the bridge that leads to the houses?

Very scary. It makes more sense they were either chased or led across the creek.

The angle up from the underside to the bridge is interesting. I had always assumed the girls were spotted earlier by the POI (like much earlier, such as the BG overhearing them at a gas station down the road before they even arrived at the trail), and tracked that way.

Since the Instagram image of Abby walking along the bridge appears she is alone, with the distance of the bridge behind her with no guy in a blue jacket behind her, this makes some sense to me. Perhaps, he was already there, under the bridge.

Thanks for sharing, and hope there are more updates that pull this all together soon. Prayers for the girls and the families.

The bridge, and the whole area are a lot bigger and a lot grander in scale then I had imagined.. the bridge is a lot higher..

terrifying.

heres what has me, what sticks with me, what nags

he told the SRO officer he was living under a bridge.

I think thats it. thats it.

I can't walk it back.

moo

Ah, no those are very different. Newsboy cap is in the sketch and what he wears is a baseball hat. However, the sketch hat or newsboy cap we were told has little value more or less by the coppers.

Yes, LE said to disregard the hat in the sketch... however we do have the still photo pulled from Libby's video, of the actual suspect, and also the real life photo of DN as pictured inside a vehicle.. and the hats in those 2 photos look like they could easily be the same to me.

I am not the OP, but you're giving me flashbacks of my 8th grade English comp teacher: "Define your pronouns!"

LOL

"
Contending that his statement that "there's nothing going on between us" had been truthful because he had no ongoing relationship with Lewinsky at the time he was questioned, Clinton said, "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.
"
Impeachment of Bill Clinton

Jmo I don't think the video image we have seen is useful for court purposes...it could be anyone. Especially if no one has seen him dressed in that way, etc...and if LE had more identifiable images, they would have used them to seek help from the public. Jmo

Jmo I don't think the video image we have seen is useful for court purposes...it could be anyone. Especially if no one has seen him dressed in that way, etc...and if LE had more identifiable images, they would have used them to seek help from the public. Jmo
Yeah, I agree. I doubt if they will get much from the audio either, unless they have more than what they released.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Yes, LE said to disregard the hat in the sketch... however we do have the still photo pulled from Libby's video, of the actual suspect, and also the real life photo of DN as pictured inside a vehicle.. and the hats in those 2 photos look like they could easily be the same to me.

They are very different in reality.

Baseball hat:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_cap

1024px-Gorra_MLB.JPG

Flat Cap (newsboy, golf, etc.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_cap

800px-Batschkapp_fcm.jpg
Note the blue eyes - so not BG, IMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• user29375-1487202598-media1_c6c2b7_148_240_PrsMe_.jpeg
    user29375-1487202598-media1_c6c2b7_148_240_PrsMe_.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 542
Hoping that image got carried through to this quoted reply. Sorry if it didn't!

ETA: it didn't. I've re-attached the image shared upthread.
755737edd335e6e91a35a96869129a9f.jpg

It's interesting to me the 2nd and 3rd signature look to be signed with a pen that's running out of ink IMO.

What are the odds that from one check-in to the next he ended up using the same pen or pens with the same amount of ink left.

This is pure speculation, but if we're looking at the ink density for each signature, there are patterns (at least from the naked eye) that indicate he may have signed twice on the same date more than once. JMO

Maybe someone else can weigh in on how easy or difficult this may have been for DN to do?

MOO

ETA: image

I totally agree with this. What kind of silly non existent checks and balances this has when there is no other person signing along with him to confirm he was there.

From just looking at it it looks like whenever he happened to show up he would just sign all the weeks he missed along with it to make it look like he came each week.

I would hope there is some other audit trail we are not aware of but this sign in paper is not worth the paper it is written on. good grief

I respectfully disagree. There may have been things in all other "good" pics that gave away too much information, such as him with a hatchet for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1