IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is such a weird case that we don't have enough to officially rule anybody out at this point," Riley said of the Delphi homicides. "We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out."

Riley has more doubletalk than a whitehouse press secretary.

Let Sgt Holeman do the talking please - we can follow his double talk - sort of.

I keeping thinking that when (if) DN is charged with the murders there might be another person charged with being an accessory after the fact. Does anyone else think this?

Or helped with cover up........

True - washed or disposed of the garments, weapon, and possibly gave false or misleading alibi? Or let them borrow the car, or didn't report they had taken the car, through fear or threats perhaps. MOO.

Hypothetically, could something like this also include an "Obstruction of Justice" charge?

Hypothetically, could something like this also include an "Obstruction of Justice" charge?
Yes I think so. We probably have to wait till mobile phone data is back, which can take two months or more. They will place any POI in Delphi or not. I think that's what is awaited then we will see I guess. It has just occurred to me, I wonder if that is how RL was verified/placed in Lafayette at the time of the murders?

I think it could be possible but then only one was seen by the witnesses.

Would it also be possible, that the witnesses as a matter of fact saw 2 different men and the description - because the men looked similar re the massive nose, the goatee, the hair colour - ended up in one drawing which looks more like DN but also somewhat like the other suspect perhaps? All the details which didn't fit ONE person were ignored by LE: clothing, baseball cap or beret cap, hoodie, AGE, shoes, weapons, "white things", don't know what else. Also LE ignored the car IF there was one perp with car and one without.
It is a huge mystery around this dramatic case. So many tips to LE/FBI, so many billboards, a giant reward, photo/video of one suspect taken by a smart victim herself - nevertheless meanwhile we have October and the perp couldn't be charged yet. Which twist is to be imagined?

Once I received a birthday gift: the perp in a double murder suddenly got charged (Daniel James H., Karlie/Khandalyce). The name! Now my birthday will come again and I'm curious ....... :jail: or not for someone?

If they are not ruling people out then what are they doing? Initially, they ruled out all the CaCo RSO's it was stated. RL has been cleared and others who have had search warrants and subpoenas have also been cleared.

It doesn't make sense to me - are they just gathering tips and not ruling people out anymore? If so, how do they even determine the importance of a tip?
Apparently, they are backtracking on "clearing" anyone... at least publicly. Seems to me like its an investigative strategy, or at least a tactic. LE does not want to reveal much of anything in this case. Why? Could it be they have very little to ID the perp, or maybe they have a good idea who he is? I just don't know. All imo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am sticking to my guns ,

because DN is being detained, because they have pulled out all stops to make sure he is not released and set free to wander, because this is a delicate situation with many pieces thats could cause a jenga collapse of the control they can excersise over Daniel Nations, based on the law.

because of this, they cannot add even the slightest impression that there is a laser like and unfair focus on Daniel Nations and that because of their unwillingness to look at other suspects, Daniel Nations was unfairly held and detained and his rights were violated,

they must never give any impression that they bent their evidence and pulled strings. they must never give the impression that they encouraged the media and public to hate and accuse this suspect.

you will notice, the media is still on this case like a dog on a bone.

keep your eye on the dogbone.

MOO
Could be. However, RL was in a similar situation. I have resolved to stop reading the "tea leaves". It seems to get me into more trouble than it's worth. Jmo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It is MOO that two people did this crime. Two sick people that fed off of each other.

One person is crazy... sick with delusional thoughts. Crazy as in satanic worship, sacrifice killer.

The other is just crazy and mean. Has anger issues as well as sexual ones.

Both were homeless and met up in a homeless camp.. and fed off the sickness of each other.

<modsnip>

Again.. this is based off MOO and some other insight I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this was posted, too many posts to read.... :blush:

on what happened in red
Monday, October 16th:
*Arrested &#8211; CO &#8211; Daniel James Nations (31) &#8211; arrest & charged with being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; additional charges will likely be filed. Maybe a POI in Abby & Libby&#8217;s case in IND.
10/17 update: Charged w/misdemeanor failure to register, criminal trespassing & felony menacing in El Paso County, next hearing Oct. 18th; Teller County Preliminary hearing set for Nov. 6th

It is MOO that two people did this crime. Two sick people that fed off of each other.

One person is crazy... sick with delusional thoughts. Crazy as in satanic worship, sacrifice killer.

The other is just crazy and mean. Has anger issues as well as sexual ones.

Both were homeless and met up in a homeless camp.. and fed off the sickness of each other.

<modsnip>

Again.. this is based off MOO and some other insight I have.

Good insight. I can't rule out a similar scenario either, especially since it has happened more times than you'd expect. Look at the case of Jonathan Kushner, stalked, abducted, murdered by 2 men who did just what you said...fed off each other. The two killers in that case originally planned to abduct a young girl. Recently I read of another case in Massachusetts where two men had even plotted an abduction and rape of a child. They tried to destroy the cell phone evidence that linked them and revealed their plans but were fortunately unsuccessful. So it happens. I just can't get the phrase "participated" that was used by LE in the early days of the Delphi case out of my mind. I know that when DNA is commingled in a sample it becomes very, very difficult and even subjective to interpret....I read an article that compared interpreting a multi-source DNA sample to an artform rather than a science.

This tool appears too stupid to attempt to stage a crime scene!

I am watching it now. Nancy Grace is talking about it.

To those who are still enquiring regarding the status of RL, please see this post in Thread 71.

"I try to let the investigators do their job. If I spend too much time in my head and heart thinking about what happened out there that day, none of us would get out of bed," said Anna Williams. "I need to say, God's got this and so do the police. And, we're going to do what we can which is work on our park and our ballfield and we're going to keep moving our families forward, inch by inch."

Oh Lord how I feel for these families. If you are on this site and reading, please know that so many of us ache for you. We must find justice for your beautiful girls.

I keeping thinking that when (if) DN is charged with the murders there might be another person charged with being an accessory after the fact. Does anyone else think this?
Very interesting question! Not sure what I think about that yet, but if there is an "accessory" involved I think we're going to see a "turned state's evidence" situation. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member