IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following this horrible murder, and just need to put my two cents in! IMO she is just flat trying to protect him, and keep herself out of trouble at the same time, if it was him. There was no reason for her to give that interview except to persuade that he isn't the murderer. She claimed the rifle was hers, she had left Indiana and had to have known they were running away, because she knows he was supposed to check in weekly as a RSO. I believe she "loves" him and is being loyal by trying to protect him. I'm sure she believes all the BS he tells her, and i don't think she can be trusted. If he did murder these poor girls, she will throw him under the bus, but not until LE figures it out. If he is charged, in time she will tell what she knows if promised no charges will be brought against her. I think her attitude and thoughts are not of a woman genuinely concerned about the victims. I believe she is covering for him best she can, maybe got money from the interview that she would happily give to him if someone is helping her feed and house her kids. She would be smart to keep quiet, she is not smarter than LE. Even mentioning that they watched info on the case together was not smart at all, because the conversation they supposedly had is totally unbelievable. Just had to agree with all of you that feel the same!

I wonder how far along she was in her pregnancy at the Feb. 13th appointment. I had multiple ultrasounds during my three pregnancies. Yes, the first one was extra special - the first time seeing the baby and all that. The third or fourth ultrasound? Maybe not quite as much.

My husband attended the first ultrasound for each kid and the ultrasound where we hoped to learn the baby’s gender. He didn’t take off of work to accompany me to all of my appointments, with or without ultrasound.
I thought they weren't together at this time. She wasn't living under a bridge as well was she?
IIRC she had the baby 30April so she would have been around 30 weeks/7 months.

I think Im starting to see what has been bothering me about the interview.

Contradictions. Even though they are subtle they are there.

Like this part where she says.

"When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

“Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,” said Katelyn."

So she says she really does not want to speculate about him on this. But then what about this statement.....

"“Even everything that I have been through with Daniel…I did not think he was somebody that I thought could do something of this magnitude,” said Katelyn."

Thats an outright comment that she does not think he was the guy. That is a direct contradiction. She really does want to say he is not the guy.

And look what happens when two words are pulled from that last part.

"I did not think he was somebody that (delete<<I thought>>) could do something of this magnitude,” said Katelyn.""

Hmmmmmmm.

And I feel this statement was a flat out lie. I cant picture him using those words. Maybe other choice words but not these.

"He said, 'No that is disgusting,'” said Katelyn."

I really think she had a motive to downplay his possible involvement at this point. I hope LE checks every fact she talked about.
She likes the word disgusting. She was disgusted with DN in the facebook post reported by MSM.

I just commented on October 3rd, that 15 years ago I learned my first child was a girl. Via ultrasound.
I actually remember the dates of the gender ultrasound for all 3 kids. DH was there.
I had 3 other ultrasound with #3 due to complications. DH wasn't there for those.

A 30 week ultrasound is not a "standard" thing. I only had mine at 28/29 weeks to estimate his size due to premature labor.
Could it be that she had no prenatal care, sure.
Could it be that she was measuring large or small and they were checking on the baby? Sure.
Could it be that they were worried about her fluid levels?
Or the babies heart rate was erratic? Or they thought the baby was under/over weight? Sure.
Any of those things are possible. However it doesn't sound like it was so terribly memorable for them. So who knows.

Another thought... some ultrasounds are audio recorded. Or they used to be. Like you can hear the conversation going on in the exam room during the ultrasound. I know my 2002 one was, I am not sure on my 2015 one. That could be another way to confirm if he was there, if the timing makes it relevant.

The Dr. Appt. was at 28 weeks 3 days supposedly. Why didn't the interviewer ask her the Time, Location, and Duration of her appointment? Does anyone know any of these details?

Thinking outside the box...I would be interested in knowing if anyone close to TW in Colorado was aware if TW had any knowledge of the Delphi murders. A thought came into my head for awhile now...WHAT IF TW heard his killer speak or if he saw a news story/photo/sketch/voice recording about Abby and Libby's murders and made the connection? IF it was DN and he was made, he would think he "had no choice but to kill him."
...Or sadly, and more likely...either of the crimes could have been the result of pathological blind rage over something/nothing real or imagined.
I wondered this too and it would be a motive for TW murder. TW biked those trails frequently and may have seen and recognised him.
Regarding the KN interview, we now know two important points. KN has no memory of whether DN was with her or not on the 13th, so he has no alibi therefore. She gave him a lift to the 14th appointment so where did she pick him up from? This certainly could explain how he could have got from Delphi to his checking in appointment anyway.

I for one can not see anyone recognizing DN as the BG without at minimum knowing his background. He had lost weight since February (which for me was when he looked most like the sketch). But that precludes the fact that something may have been said to inidicate involvement. Looks alone, no. MOO

I for one can not see anyone recognizing DN as the BG without at minimum knowing his background. He had lost weight since February (which for me was when he looked most like the sketch). But that precludes the fact that something may have been said to inidicate involvement. Looks alone, no. MOO
They had indy plates and were sleeping rough. They would be noticed IMO. That's without the hatchet menacing incidents.
That's how he was noticed and caught by driving past the searchers. He may have thought they were looking for him and not the cyclist.

I'm sorry I don't know how to
copy and paste I may need to update and don't post very much here but I saw this from Minazoe and couldn't agree more:
"shouldn't be long now.

I think he is the logical suspect, but also the logistical suspect. All of the profiles work, all the estimates of proximity and motive...and now the likely murder weapon.

Hatchet Man.
Dan the Hatchet Man.

works for me."

&#128077;&#127995;

Just a note here. You don't have to copy and paste anyone's post that you wish to reply to. At the bottom of each post in the right hand corner, just click on 'Reply With Quote' button. That pulls up the post. Then just type underneath the other person's quote.

Learning how all this works is not easy. We've all been there and can relate. Please feel free to ask for any help.

Oh and welcome to the discussion!

KN definitely sounded fence sitting. She IMO was not wanting to get DN in trouble and at the same time to stay on LE's 'good' side. Did it work for her?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just really thought we would hear one way or another by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KN says she drove DN to his SO check in on the 14th. If he was homeless, where did she pick him up? How did they contact one another for the pick up?

Is it possible IN wanted DNA from DN, he refused, so now IN gets a subpoena to force DN into giving it? Could that be the hold up as to ruling him in or out?

So this could be a trivial piece of nothing but I noticed in the interview KN's hair color is a vibrant shade of red. Any prior pictures I've seen her hair is very dark. It's not the sun brightening it because if you look on the right side (her left) where it's in the shadow it's still red. The color looks fresh to me, it's too rich looking to be in the 'faded out' phase from a much darker color months ago.

We don't know where she is staying now but in the very recent past she was living in pretty dire straights. She could've grabbed a box color off a store shelf for under $10 but given their circumstances, that would still seem a luxury. However to a woman a hair color change can be a perk, a pick me up, a treat, so maybe it's nothing more than that. But what I'm wondering is did she change it to a markedly different color sometime in the recent past and has kept it that way, and was it done intentionally as an attempt to alter her appearance for traveling? Maybe not even her own choice, maybe DN wanted it that way? MOO

This is MOO, I find it weird KN remembers so much of those dates, ask me what I did on a date I'd have no idea. If you asked me who came to my pregnancy scans I'd 100% know.

IMO she knows the answer to whether he was or wasn't involved, she's trying to protect herself.

Is it possible IN wanted DNA from DN, he refused, so now IN gets a subpoena to force DN into giving it? Could that be the hold up as to ruling him in or out?

yes..I think so..perhaps they could easily get the DNA off of his food tray or a variety of ways, but since he is locked up and has refused, they may not be able to use it, test it or do anything without a subpeona.

he can stall all day, He's gonna get tested and I wonder if he has somehow elluded this test in they system..( perhaps it was taken and lost)

perhaps he somehow managed to commit his lewd crimes in places where he knew it was not a felony and his DNA would not be recorded.

Given that public exposers often graduate to rape and murder you would think DNA would be a standard requirement upon arrest.

he must talk a good game...poor me, blah bla...should have been locked up a whole lot longer than he was.

unfortunately, sociopaths do very well in prison and often get out early for their good behavior.

Maybe the detective got to CO and the test was refused..can you imagine? why refuse if you are innocent?

why stall?

maybe today people, maybe today..

Is LE (or anyone) going to believe that KN's memory of his check-in is more clear than her memory of her ultrasound?
Really. Does a pregnant woman care more about driving her man to his Sex Offender appointment than the baby in her womb?
I can't see it.

JMO

KN says she drove DN to his SO check in on the 14th. If he was homeless, where did she pick him up? How did they contact one another for the pick up?

... and where did they look at a TV and saw "together" the news about Abby/Libby ...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal