IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. I had that image too.

Would it help to walk it back to what exactly was said about the bridges and where that came from?

"The last address that he reported with us was that he was staying homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges," said Captain Brent Worth."
http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

It's out of Indianapolis as far as I can tell, toward Martinsville. Opposite direction from Delphi.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...7e204b5559ad82!8m2!3d40.5875371!4d-86.6750059

After that story it just became some generic non-specific "living under bridges" from news station to news station.
Which then by itself elicits all kinds of imaginings.

JMO except for links.

"Under the bridges" plural. So not in one location then. He was moving around as we thought.
"Bridge guy" has really turned out to be a very appropriate name hasn't it?

Yes, now what was the purpose for that different hat fps?

I have never quite got that either. Why would they put a different hat on him that BG was or was not wearing? I did not see a hat on BG. One pic looked like he had a hat on, but the other looked like he was not wearing a hat. I am not sure what that was about.

IMO they must have a DNA match or partial match (cig butt or chewing tobacco or similar) and are now awaiting the phone data. Once they have that then I think the charges will come.

( O/T, for those wondering if DN was involved in the body found off the freeway last month, an arrest has been made in that case, not DN: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...littleton-woman-whose-body-was-dumped-on-i-25 )

It makes me feel so confused that this poor woman was killed after DN was arrested and her killer has been charged, while DN remains unconnected to either of the murders he's been publically linked to. I hope Libby and Abby's families are being kept up to date with the investigation more than we are. If this wait is unnerving to us, then it must be absolutely horrific for those who loved those girls.

This case has been so frustrating. Even the discussion of the cap reminds me just how different it seems to most cases. 'Pay attention to his facial features instead of his cap but it also might be the cap that he wore when he was witnessed but ignore that because it might not be, even though it also might be.

It's been 243 days since these girls were so evilly stolen away from the world. It's been 16 days since DN was arrested. If he isn't the guy LE have been looking for then this is a cold case

They have had loads of POI's apparently we just don't know them all. If it is not DN, (and I'm confident it is him, which is why LE are being so careful with this one) then they will go back thru all the others. It certainly isn't cold imo.

It makes me feel so confused that this poor woman was killed after DN was arrested and her killer has been charged, while DN remains unconnected to either of the murders he's been publically linked to. I hope Libby and Abby's families are being kept up to date with the investigation more than we are. If this wait is unnerving to us, then it must be absolutely horrific for those who loved those girls.

This case has been so frustrating. Even the discussion of the cap reminds me just how different it seems to most cases. 'Pay attention to his facial features instead of his cap but it also might be the cap that he wore when he was witnessed but ignore that because it might not be, even though it also might be.

It's been 243 days since these girls were so evilly stolen away from the world. It's been 16 days since DN was arrested. If he isn't the guy LE have been looking for then this is a cold case
(That case has not been solved yet. The arrest was for accessory to murder and they are still looking for the killer by the sounds of it and others who they think were involved.)

I have never quite got that either. Why would they put a different hat on him that BG was or was not wearing? I did not see a hat on BG. One pic looked like he had a hat on, but the other looked like he was not wearing a hat. I am not sure what that was about.

Perhaps the witnesses couldn't say exactly what hairline he had (if not wearing a cap) or couldn't say exactly what cap he was wearing (if 1 witness saw a baseball cap and the other witness saw a beret cap). Maybe, he changed hat to pure hair to baseball cap to pure hair again and the several witnesses each saw something different to the rest of the witnesses. AND if someone saw a hairline then it wasn't sure he would still wear this hairstyle when the sketch came out.
So the best version for police would have been to let the sketch artist draw one of possible hats and to give advice not to concentrate on this headgear but on the face. IMO

As another holiday approaches without an arrest in the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams, the girls’ families are finding different ways to remember them and keep their memories alive.

For the Pattys, it’s all about a pumpkin.

Last Halloween Libby did what any 13-year-old girl would do – she carved a pumpkin.

“We had told her to throw it away, but you know that ‘in a minute’, it didn’t happen,” said Libby’s grandmother Becky Patty.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...rmans-family-is-remembering-her-with-pumpkins

It is heartbreaking reading this my heart breaks for their families. I so wish the girls were alive to carve their pumpkins and hadn’t encountered a real life evil monster.

+
BBM
In fact LE never said that. What they did say is;+

"The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish-brown hair. His eye color is unknown. "The sketch includes a hat that the suspect may or may not wear"
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

I have been so puzzled by why LE would present the composite sketch showing a newsboy cap along with a, imo, big disclaimer. After reading your post, it hit me that maybe, just maybe, LE found a newsboy style hat i.e. near the crime scene, under the bridge, in the silo, Etc. MOO

Either I’m blind or blind, but I don’t see a hat. I see hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

a little larger..

Attachments

• suspect.jpg
    suspect.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 633
I know it is difficult to predict but do you think we should know one way or the other before Thanksgiving Thursday 23rd November?

I know it is difficult to predict but do you think we should know one way or the other before Thanksgiving Thursday 23rd November?

Not trying to be snarky but the way things are going, I think I could better predict the next stock market crash than when we will hear anything from LE. What I do find interesting is that LE hasn't cleared or charged him yet with having any involvement in TW's murder.

I'm watching the Jessica Chambers trial and the guy on the stand right now explained how it takes a lot longer to get location data from a phone company than it does to get call/text history/log. In this particular case, murder was in December and he didn't analyze the location data until the following October.

That may be what's being waited on here. Let's hope!

(ETA in case anyone wants to watch the Jessica Chambers trial: https://lawnewz.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/jessica-chambers/jessica-chambers-trial/)

Ok, and how’s that relate to this case?

He had Indiana plates, was shown to be in Indiana, and possibly unaccounted for on the day of the double murder, and appears to have threatened people on trails previously, with a hatchet. And he has a history of sex crimes.

We need to know more about how the girls died to know if the hatchet or the rifle is relevant. :cry:

Add this to the very strong resemblance to the suspect sketch, and he is worth investigating. JMO :cow:

I've thought about the upcoming holidays, and how hard they will be for the girls' families. DN does have his "First Appearance" in Teller District Court in Colorado on Monday morning, 9AM (Mountain Time, so 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results
(OK, it won't link directly to my results, just put his name in the appropriate search boxes.)

Also, I was just watching a Today Show clip from 9/29/17, right at the end (2:22 mark) saying NBC news has reached out to DN's attorney but have yet to hear back. Only noting this because it's the first I've heard in MSM of DN having an attorney. (Concluding that was likely the Public Defenders office they reached out to. Unless he got financial help for an attorney. IMO)
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/indiana-police-probe-possible-suspect-murder-two-teen-girls-n805791

Not trying to be snarky but the way things are going, I think I could better predict the next stock market crash than when we will hear anything from LE. What I do find interesting is that LE hasn't cleared or charged him yet with having any involvement in TW's murder.

Sorry, but all discussion related to the DJN/baby/hospital pic has been unapproved because there was no original source link provided for the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1