IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your kind words, Steleheart!

Your description of the ears under the flaps made me laugh.

Regarding the section you bolded, there HAS to be more to this than whether or not he may resemble a sketch.

As an example, paraphrasing here... A searcher in the TW case revealed he was found under limbs and leaves. It’s been linked and discussed here that’s how DN’s mother was found. It’s possible (and also has been mentioned here, but I can’t recall by whom) that’s how Libby and Abby were found too.

Yes. At the beginning IN LE requested CO LE put a gag order on the media to keep the similarities between the TW case and the Abby/Libby case quiet. I do not have a link handy though.

All the circumstantial stuff stuff just keeps making me think maybe, just maybe it could be more than just a bunch of coincidences. Maybe not. Eventually we’ll find out.

My BBM's;
There is FAR more IMO.

It cannot possibly come down to "he looks exactly like the sketch". I have never seen that happen. Not even with the DNA because, not for nothing, that is the first thing challenged by defense. (nuclear, mitochondrial and PCR vs the 'bloody glove' etc.).

Oh don't forget chain of command and trying to get a 'parasympathetic' judge to exclude it without the jury present to hear why,

Much will come down to forensics and that is why we know nothing - the forensics, IMO.
No way yet to challenge what is known publicly - things only the Poker-Faced, Controlling, Calculating and In-Command Bridge Guy will know. Many had said the same about him with the movements, stills and audio. Cold.Just Cold.

IMO DN would have been screaming, flailing his arms and calling attention to himself as his history shows.

BG - not so much.

All :cow:

ETA I hope DN is the guy and that I know nothing - that these kids and maybe others can get justice - That the sketch was a product of much emotion, etc. and the facts fit better, that these families, this County, State and indeed the Nation can find some closure.

"why us"?.

Cannot link the 2/22 PC at the moment, but the question was poignant. I won't forget it.

:cow:

Many months before DN entered our radar, there was a discussion here wondering how BG kept our girls from running. At the time, I started to ask if perhaps he had them remove their shoes and toss them in different directions. Which wouldn't, imo, prevent them from running but might impede their progress.

Then DN and TW(rip) enter our case and discussions follow about what the Colo & IND cases have in common. The thing about TW'S shoes makes me wonder again if Libby's and Abby's shoes were found with their bodies...???

Ah yes, the bloody glove type of evidence of another trial.

Let's not forget some people have their minds made up already. Even here. Even here I've read statements akin to "it's him I know it is".

I have been here since the beginning as many of you have. Don't post too often because I don't see the point. This latest POI du jour is simply that. All any of us can do is hope LE has this. Hope that they are working behind the scenes to put together all the pieces of this puzzle. Finding 1001 reasons why DN could be the one isn't going to change one thing. He's in jail and LE have checked him out. Perhaps still doing so.

In the meantime there are other missing person's cases that need help. Maybe if just one person spends as much time looking into helping find that person as they do comparing all the mugshots of DN...maybe someone might be found. Because in the end, as I said, DN is in LE's hands. If they have reason to charge him, we'll all hear soon enough.

My BBM's;
There is FAR more IMO.

It cannot possibly come down to "he looks exactly like the sketch". I have never seen that happen. Not even with the DNA because, not for nothing, that is the first thing challenged by defense. (nuclear, mitochondrial and PCR vs the 'bloody glove' etc.).

Oh don't forget chain of command and trying to get a 'parasympathetic' judge to exclude it without the jury present to hear why,

Much will come down to forensics and that is why we know nothing - the forensics, IMO.
No way yet to challenge what is known publicly - things only the Poker-Faced, Controlling, Calculating and In-Command Bridge Guy will know. Many had said the same about him with the movements, stills and audio. Cold.Just Cold.

IMO DN would have been screaming, flailing his arms and calling attention to himself as his history shows.

BG - not so much.

All :cow:

Good to know, I must have missed the link to the Conference. I am dense that way.

So who exactly " http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Po...orado-linked-to-Delphi-murders-448392673.html

Would love a link that tells me no other IN Law Enforcement Personnel came out there because they were already there?
Just askin' to clarify because if additional personnel came out that would be significant but if no additional personnel came then that would indicate NBD.

Such situation might make that wndu story look like Fluffernutter. KWIM?

JMO

TANKS!

IN LE were in CO for a conference. They talked about the Delphi case.

After the conference, IN LE returned home.

DN is pulled over by CO LE.

IN LE goes to CO to interview DN.

In other words, IN LE was not in Colorado at the time DN was pulled over by Colorado police. It is a big deal that they went to Colorado with the specific purpose of interviewing DN. However, as we know, they have not officially connected him to the Delphi case other than to say he is a lead just like other lead they are following.

jmo

I'm sorry but he's not a Suspect.
He is a Person of Interest.

I live in Southern Indiana. LE here tells me a POI is a suspect. But they say POI so as not to charge them until they are ready, if ever, to make the case. So it may be just semantics.

Maybe you can speak to the topic of a sketch artist depicting a “ vibe” from a suspect image rather than just facial features (shape of face, eyes, mouth, brow etc) and adding any pertinent details such as scars, moles, tattoos etc. TIA

Really good point, ezrah. I wonder the same thing.

How did the sketch artist capture that 'attitude'? That arrogance projected by the set of his jaw, and the smugness in his eyes...

IN LE were in CO for a conference. They talked about the Delphi case.

After the conference, IN LE returned home.

DN is pulled over by CO LE.

IN LE goes to CO to interview DN.

In other words, IN LE was not in Colorado at the time DN was pulled over by Colorado police. It is a big deal that they went to Colorado with the specific purpose of interviewing DN. However, as we know, they have not officially connected him to the Delphi case other than to say he is a lead just like other lead they are following.

jmo
Thanks.

I try to be clear in my responses because I believe it's all in the details weather people understand or not. Sometimes I fall short.

I believe the Carroll Sherrif's Office was there for a conference according to the links.

Then ISP Went out separately. Am I misunderstanding?

Just to be clear IN LE includes more than just CaCoShrf.

JMO

Maybe you can speak to the topic of a sketch artist depicting a “ vibe” from a suspect image rather than just facial features (shape of face, eyes, mouth, brow etc) and adding any pertinent details such as scars, moles, tattoos etc. TIA

Maybe it would help to please use the "reply with quote" button.
TX

BBM Just my opinion, but I think the calculating/menacing expression of BG in the Composite Sketch is how he would have appeared to any witnesses on the trail that day...because, imho, he was armed and on the hunt for vulnerable victim(s)...feeling pumped/strong.

And then you have mugshots of DN which don't look as menacing/calculating. That's understandable, imo.

You're so right, I hadn't thought about it that way. The 'mood' for the mugshots and the sketch would be under totally different circumstances.

So that mood would be reflected in the differences between the depictions we are seeing.

Thank you, really good observation and deduction on your part.

Glad you posted...

JMO

Maybe someone can help me understand how a sketch artist can "depict a vibe".

I know that an artist can interpret an input and try to depict what he hears or sees, but I doubt he can show what another person feels unless that person acknowledges it so.

An artist can interpret what he himself hears or sees and convey that.

Some here have commented how the artist's sketch gave them a "vibe" - a feeling or impression.

That is what art has always done IMO.

I live in Southern Indiana. LE here tells me a POI is a suspect. But they say POI so as not to charge them until they are ready, if ever, to make the case. So it may be just semantics.
Omg it's not semantics it's facts. I thought that's what WS was about?

I have been here since the beginning as many of you have. Don't post too often because I don't see the point. This latest POI du jour is simply that. All any of us can do is hope LE has this. Hope that they are working behind the scenes to put together all the pieces of this puzzle. Finding 1001 reasons why DN could be the one isn't going to change one thing. He's in jail and LE have checked him out. Perhaps still doing so.
RSBM
Yep. For every POI the public hears about, LE probably has one hundred more under suspicion. Problem is we know nothing about them. So, round and round we go with the one or two names made public. For all we know, the LE investigation may be pointed somewhere else entirely.

Thanks.

I try to be clear in my responses because I believe it's all in the details weather people understand or not. Sometimes I fall short.

I believe the Carroll Sherrif's Office was there for a conference according to the links.

Then ISP Went out separately. Am I misunderstanding?

Just to be clear IN LE includes more than just CaCoShrf.

JMO

Yes. This is my understanding, too, from what I learned in MSM.

When IN LE said they talked to who they wanted to talk to in CO, does anyone have any confirmation that he spoke to them (and answered their questioning) in the interview or could he have remained silent?

I'm sorry but he's not a Suspect.
He is a Person of Interest.

I’m pretty sure the OP was referring to BG being the suspect (on video) not DN.

This is a silly debate as a quick Google search of “poi vs suspect” will show you that these terms are euphemisms.

With that being said LE in this case (and many many others) have been very careful not to call people suspects before they have been thoroughly investigated to avoid defaming anyone.

In fact in the very beginning BG was labeled a poi before being labeled a suspect officially.

I’m in the camp of these being two different terms, but there’s no need to jump down anyone’s throat for stating that they can refer to the same person ( I don’t mean you, her, but other posters who have since replied on this topic).

IMO a person of interest is someone LE believes has info to help close the case. A suspect is someone LE believes was involved with the crime. A POI can later become a suspect.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/p/person-of-interest/

From link:

Unlike "suspect" and "material witness," "person of interest" has *no legal definition*, but generally refers to someone law enforcement authorities would like to speak with or investigate further in connection with a crime. It may be used, rather than calling the person a suspect, when they don't want their prime suspect to know they're watching him closely. Critics complain that the term has become a method for law enforcement officers to draw attention to individuals without formally accusing them.

Ok, hope we can put that one to rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes, the bloody glove type of evidence of another trial.

Let's not forget some people have their minds made up already. Even here. Even here I've read statements akin to "it's him I know it is".

In the meantime there are other missing person's cases that need help. Maybe if just one person spends as much time looking into helping find that person as they do comparing all the mugshots of DN...maybe someone might be found. Because in the end, as I said, DN is in LE's hands. If they have reason to charge him, we'll all hear soon enough.

RBBM

O/T but relating to your post.

I found WS last November when I was searching the web for information on Meagan’s murder.

I stuck around because I’ve always been amazed by the real-life forensics shows. Not the fictionalized ones, but the ones that cover the case from start to finish and you learn how they solved it from the facts, minus the drama of the other shows.

Before I saw Abby and Libby’s case on headline news, started following it on here, and finally created an account to post, I spent a lot of time lurking in the “missing” and “unidentified” forums. I still read there, checking threads that have pulled me in and reading new ones (well, new to me, anyway).

I can’t wrap my head around the number of missing who have not been found and the number of deceased without names. There are far too many!!! So many victims who need help to return them to their families and restore their identities. I agree with you. Not to take anything away from Abby and Libby, but maybe spending a little time looking through those other forums might not be a bad idea. Fresh eyes can help break a case!

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...ounties-appears-in-el-paso-co-court/644488398

"He is the subject of ongoing investigations in other states.".
I can think of one. Anybody want to venture a guess???

I understand where you’re going and how you came to that conclusion, but keep in mind he has missed court dates, failure to check in as an RSO and warrants out for him in IN. Those could be the “ongoing investigations”. While IN LE has not ruled him in or out in this case, I wouldn’t rely on that quote as a red flag that he is BG beyond a shadow of a doubt, especially considering how vague LE has been about this case since February and continue to be.

Also, would his failure to check in as an RSO in IN impact his RSO status in SC? Would he be in violation for failure to check in there also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296