IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I don't have tethered cord. I have Vascular EDS, POTS, cranial cerival instability, mast cell activation disorder, a thoracic aneurysm, and rheumatoid arthritis (all concurrent with the Chiari) but I actually didn't get TCS, ha ha. I HAVE lost my kidney, spleen, gallbladder, uterus, and appendix to ruptures, unfortunately. Basically every organ I can live without, but both of my brain surgeries were for the Chiari; the first one didn't help the herniation.

We told my kids that Mommy was so smart that her brain wouldn't fit in her head. ;-)

Back on topic...

This will be the families' first Halloween without their daughters. I hate that for them. The "firsts" are always the hardest, which is why I think the first year is the roughest. Abby and Libby should be putting the finishing touches on their costumes tonight, maybe gearing up with excitement about an upcoming get-together at a friend's house. Chatting on the phone about what they're going to wear to school tomorrow. Creating Instagram posts with themselves all dressed up.

There's nothing left to say except that this whole thing sucks. Poor girls.

O/T -

Oh dear, I’m so sorry these are your diagnoses. I was reading a current study on EDS just before reading your post. Me & my family, too...but not vascular. Gentle hugs... :rose:

the police did say the voice (down the hill) wasn't necessarily BG..
Implying / meaning there might have been more than one assailant..
could it have been a woman?.. a lookout maybe if not a full on participant?
I do recall a witness saying they saw a "couple" on the trail.
That couple never came forward that I read.

Could’ve been KN and DN, but I have some reservations. She would’ve been heavily pregnant, and where would their little girl be?

This is so bizarre. You just never can tell how some people go about life, for sure, but that is hard to fathom.

who is KN? how did she meet Daniel? it seems like they went scorched earth and there is nothing in Indiana for them.
Both of these people, i feel, are so delusional as to become desperate fugitives on the run with children.

So delusional and sick that no normal life can be carved out,, despite many 2nd chances and opportunities.

Daniel, so wildly out of control as to become a disgrace to the military and a known violent sexual pervert in many towns across a pretty large swathe.

I think this is taking a lot of time because Daniel is a very suspicious character and has maybe even been running around killing here an there for a while now. Yes I actually think this, I actually think they are sweating him as hard as possible delaying and adding up hearings and charges and more complications, all to buy time.

I think they are mapping all his known whereabouts over a period going back to his adolescence.

I pray for his soul and hope he confesses if he hurt those girls. But from what I know demonic people like this aren't too prone to confess unless there is incentive. meanwhile KN's stories just twist in the wind ..probably changing and revising facts based on the latest collect call from her husband.

<modsnip>I am hoping as things unfold we will learn what drew her into this life..and how his lies affected her decisions..because right now I'm not feeling the whole "I'm just a Mom"
routine.

:moo:

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on body language and deception.

But, I will suggest familiarizing yourself with "neuro linguistic programming eye cues." Google it.

Then go back and review both interviews with KN. I don't have the patience at this point. But, she's a great subject as it relates to neuro linguistics and deception. Someone just needs to take the time to figure it all out. In my opinion, based on my training and experience, she's a good subject for detecting deception via this method.

I'm pretty sure she's being deceptive to either protect the integrity of the investigation and or protect DN.

Cheers!

I thought this too, but then I realized I forgot almost everything I’ve ever known about this.

Now I need to back and refresh my brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could&#8217;ve been KN and DN, but I have some reservations. She would&#8217;ve been heavily pregnant, and where would their little girl be?

This is so bizarre. You just never can tell how some people go about life, for sure, but that is hard to fathom.

That's a good point about her being heavily pregnant. Even if she's a very active person, it would be difficult for her to get around the trails. And she would have been very noticeable.

Does anyone have any idea of when this picture was taken? Two things I noticed.. eyeglasses and a fat lip.

9533a324b5a5d3ff678a7758c42ccbe3.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.co...atchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/amp/

It does not even sound like Greeno is talking directly to her in that video. He sounds like his questions are recorded in a studio. How do we even know she is answering those questions? He could have created questions based on her reactions and it would have seemed like an actual interview. The 47 minute video at least seemed like a legit live discussion with her.

I just wish we had better, more respectable sources of info than Greeno and Stroup.

I agree. I have followed Greeno's amateur "investigation" of this case for quite some time now and I can't take this video (or him in general) seriously.

did someone say there was another woman in DN's life? who this this woman and where is she? or is this another rumor ?

I am hoping that Daniel cannot resist the attention of celebrity, I am hoping he thinks he is so smart that he can control the narrative from a prison payphone..I am hoping he thinks Johnny Depp will come and get him out of prison and there will be
an HBO documentary about how he was victimized and railroaded.

K is a very random letter. how interesting . MOO

The lip shows no trauma so it could be something like a dip of Copenhagen?

We did in fact see the outline of the can of dip in his back pocket in the pic of him keying the jeep.

Yeah, living around a bunch of men who dip, that "fat lip" looks like a wad of tobacco in there to me. It doesn't look like a lip that's been injured.

I agree--dip. Sign of a fat head, not a fat lip.

No offense to any dippers here...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Creepy. She is so calm and collected to be answering questions of this nature.

ETA: the editing of this shorter video looks off, to me, especially when she says he was with her all night, unless he left while she was sleeping. It&#8217;s put together poorly, and in a tricky way, FWIW, since we all know this was a daytime crime.

JMO
I think this 2nd video is just an editorial type video that the videographer put together. I almost think the footage he used was before the other video which seemed to be more recent.

It just came across to me like he cut bits and pieces of her statements from another time and used them in an editorial type piece. We really are not hearing the actual questions she is responding to because he added his own questions over the top and then just put in her responses. It seems to me those other video responses may have been taken before the first video and he may have been comparing to what she said in the longer real interview video.

I dont put much weight into this 2nd video at all. I think it is more or less just an editorial piece done by the videographer.

It probably does show a little inconsitencies in how she has answered some questions but in that longer real interview she admitted to not knowing for sure if he was with her at the appointment on the infamous day so i think we already know that nobody knows for sure where DN was on that day.

She sure doesnt. Or wont tell

Editing by itself doesn't mean anything. All video footage is edited. It can be well done, for things like focus, time limits, to clarify a point, and yes, to combine parts of different interviews done at different times into a single piece. Or it can be done sloppily, or even maliciously to make somebody look stupid or guilty or whatever. Without knowing what was on his mind, it's hard to say which.

I mean, when you look bad on video, it's not always the videographer's fault. Sometimes it's because you did bad &#128580;

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks, M. Kay! I agree. Many years ago I was the victim of a crime that killed a young friend of mine and left me severely injured. Although there were many witnesses to the incident, no one could provide more than a rough description of the perpetrator, and the car he was driving had been reported stolen and was never recovered after the incident—likely taken to a black market “chop shop” immediately to be dismantled and sold for parts.

Despite many witnesses and many public pleas for information, the case almost immediately went cold for six months or so, until a police informant working on a drug case was informed by a crackhead/prostitute that she knew who the perpetrator was.

After the informant notified detectives, it took them quite a while to even locate this woman to interview her. (I think of this often when posters say, “If LE really thought DN was BG, they would’ve nabbed him immediately! They would’ve just gone and picked him up! He never would’ve made it as far as Colorado!” Well, sorry guys, unfortunately that’s not always how criminal investigations work in the real world.)

Once they did, she was able to provide detectives with unpublished details of the crime that led them to believe she was really present when it occurred and really did know who the perpetrator was. Then, once again, it took quite a while to locate him. You see, as the lead detective explained to me, these people don’t live the same kind of lives that the rest of us do. They don’t have coworkers and permanent addresses, leases and voter registrations. They don’t file tax returns, they don’t drive registered cars, they’re not guaranteed to show up at their mom’s on her birthday with a present. Often they have burner phones. They truly do live beneath the surface of civilized society. They are notoriously difficult to trace.

Anyway, in the end the prostitute recanted her testimony, implicated another person with a rap sheet a mile long who was involved with both herself and the perpetrator she originally named, and eventually disappeared off into the underworld. Charges had to be dropped against the alleged perpetrator and because very little evidence against him could be recovered. Really, there was just the car, which was never recovered, some cell phone records, and the unreliable testimony of a cracked-out hooker who had no real desire to cooperate with the justice system.

So whoever did it, got away with it. The case went cold again. The statute of limitations ran out. The investigators, prosecutors, my family and the family of the other victim were all convinced that the three people implicated and interviewed by investigators were the ones somehow involved. Believe me, these people were just as mean and conscienceless as DN, and probably not a whole lot smarter. I know we’ve all been captivated by the cases and movies and podcasts about criminal masterminds who leave investigators stumped by their brilliance, but the truth is, it doesn’t necessarily take that to get away with a crime in the real world. As other posters have said, and they are absolutely right, these drifter type people who live in the underworld, like DN, are awfully slippery. It’s not due to their own forethought or criminal smarts, it’s just the way these kind of things off and shake out.

Sorry to hear what you went through.

Thank you so much for the reality check in what it must be like for LE to track the movements of a character like DN. You are so right and it is easy for some of us to forget that here was a person that was basically living out of his car or under a bridge.

So its no wonder LE cannot prove where he was or was not on a certain date many months ago. Its no wonder LE has said they cant rule some people in or out.
People like DN are probably the hardest type people to get any solid credible information on. Even his wife says we cannot believe anything he says so I am pretty darn sure LE got a big amount of ZERO when they spoke with him.

Unfortunately to get any solid information on DN's whereabouts or movements its going to take some other source besides him or his wife. And that doesnt leave a lot to work with. It would have to either be a video with a date time stamp or a credible 3rd party witness or something of that nature. And with so much time that has elapsed this is a daunting task for LE to come up with something helpful about him.

Thanks again for your post because it helped me get more patience and understanding on the daunting task that LE has. I wish them the best of luck or some lucky break soon in this case.

On Feb 13/17 @9:06 pm KN posted on FB a message for DN, Her FB has gone private however, there are some bloggers that have kept it. All I can say is she wanted to talk to him.
At 2:45pm on Feb 13th she had had her Dr's appt. On Feb 14/17 she apparently took him to his check in @ the Police Station. Something does not add up.

I wish you all a happy and safe Halloween. I just wish Abigail and Liberty were alive to enjoy it too. Hopefully the young people of Delphi will have a happy and safe time. Thank you to all of you who come here every day hoping and praying for justice.

This is important to me, in looking at the case, and thinking about why DN was ever brought up as a POI for Abby and Libby's murders in the first place. Not sure if it’s worthy of being put in the media thread, but it is interesting.

An individual reported to local LE saying he looked like the sketch from the double murder of two girls in Delphi. Simultaneously, someone in the search party for TW snapped a pic of him driving the car with expired IN plates because he drove by twice and that seemed suspicious to the searcher. The hatchet threats on the trails came out after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy