IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I cannot get any of the Zionsville media articles to load. Anyone else have this problem?

Not sure if this is your issue as you later said you think it is your phone 404ing you, however, I have found that using a private/incognito window for out of area articles usually let's it through.This also works on the sites that say things like "you can only read 5 more articles before you have to subscribe". Hope this helps!

For people on here saying that sketch is DN then how come people thought RL was bridge guy for ages?

I think people see what they want to see, I don’t see DN in the sketch and think he is about 15 years younger than what the sketch shows.

Previously, I didn’t think anyone was the perp. Not until now. Too many coincidences. Too many pieces fit the puzzle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Previously, I didn’t think anyone was the perp. Not until now. Too many coincidences. Too many pieces fit the puzzle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope you are right as the family deserve justice but I don’t personally believe they have their suspect yet. But if it is him I hope they can get enough evidence together to arrest him and bearing in mind it’s now been a month it doesn’t look good.

For people on here saying that sketch is DN then how come people thought RL was bridge guy for ages?

I think people see what they want to see, I don’t see DN in the sketch and think he is about 15 years younger than what the sketch shows.

Most people with an eye for detail DID NOT think the land owner was the same guy in the photo or sketch. No way.

Most people with an eye for detail DID NOT think the land owner was the same guy in the photo or sketch. No way.

Sure were a LOT of people here who insisted RL was BG. Many of us who were positive he wasn't spent thread after thread trying to convince them, with little to no success. moo

I'll bite...

1. Although the images (sketch and bridge still) resemble him, I don't think they look anymore like DN than they have countless other names that have been brought up and scrutinized. (Names that cannot be mentioned here because we don't have permission.) In fact, there are at least two other men who I think look MUCH more like the sketch than DN and they have actual ties to Delphi. Which brings me to...

2. We can't place him in Delphi. He doesn't appear to have any ties to Delphi to show that he knows the area, knows someone from there, or has ever been there. I'm not from Delphi, but I grew up spending my summers there. I still have relatives who live there. We are talking about an out of the way park in an out of the way place. There are locals who have never been to the park or to the bridge. Some couldn't even tell you how to get there. I don't buy that a total stranger would randomly find it, so before I become confident that it's DN, I need some actual evidence that ties him to the town (and to Delphi- not 45 minutes away, an hour away, 2 hours away, etc.).

3. There are two weapons associated with DN-a hatchet and a gun. Although many of us have theorized that a gun was used to subdue the girls, we still have no idea what the murder weapon was. If we knew that a hatchet was used, then I'd be more likely to lean towards DN. But we DON'T know.

4. Too "clean." The murders, that is. From what I've read about DN, he comes across as someone with anger management problems, someone who lacks impulse control, someone who keeps finding himself in messes and can't seen to act appropriately. Unless he's the luckiest son of a gun alive right now, I don't buy that that the same guy who allegedly killed livestock, keyed a car, and chased someone with a hatchet could possibly kill two girls in broad daylight without leaving some kind of mess behind that didn't lead straight back to him.

5. Still too much left in the air. Simply put, if there was enough evidence to charge DN, I think he'd have already been charged.

6. Too much "evidence" is based on unsubstantiated rumors and speculation. The "K" branding/carving, for instance. That's a pretty powerful piece of evidence...if it's true. (And I don't think it is, because I remember how and when the story was started.)

I guess those are my top 6. I am still open to the idea that DN is BG. From what I have read and seen so far, however, I remain unconvinced. I HOPE he's BG. If so, it means they got their man and he's off the street. But I don't think he is.
TY mtn. Its really useful to see your doubts. The only thing i would say IRT no connection to Delphi, I think he was known to travel to commit previous offences so that could be a reason Delphi was chosen. The mugs you say look more like BG to you, we all have personal POI's like that too I think, and have tipped them (in my case anyway) but nothing has come of those, that we know of. So why DN rather than those whom we have suspected and tipped? All valid points anyway .

"Dad jeans"?????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 111
Sure were a LOT of people here who insisted RL was BG. Many of us who were positive he wasn't spent thread after thread trying to convince them, with little to no success. moo
Yep we did. What is your opinion on DN and why?

Personally I can't see enough of bridge guy's face to tell whether he looks like anybody else. A big nose, that's all. And BG dresses like any other rural or working guy from anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon line might (Maybe south too, but I have no knowledge there).

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

If DN is guilty then why would he not of shaved off his beard and goatee as it’s quite distinctive and it’s the easiest thing to change about his appearance?

Can't you just look at one of the mugs that has the longer hair?

It sounds like you don't accept the dates on the mugs anyway so it is best if you look for it yourself (its one where he is wearing an orange top).

Also, if there was a mugshot just before Feb 13th, wouldn't LE have had him in jail due to the prior no shows?
No, it doesn't sound like that at all. I posted a fact, that the picture stating it was a mug shot right after wasn't the same other ppl quoted. So which mugshot is it that was right after the murders? Can you show me ? Then that's a fact that I will accept.

Cant I just look?
What does that even mean? How does that prove it's a mugshot (or photo) before the murders, I have seen so many none had long hair, your mileage may vary.

I don't need a mugshot just any photo is what I was asking to tie him closer to the sketch btw, it may have persuaded me to say...yeah he looks more like the sketch. Apparently that has not been able to happen, nobody can prove he had long hair Feb 13 2017. Okay

Yep we did. What is your opinion on DN and why?

My original thoughts on DN still stand. I don't see anything that rules DN out -- he is within the size estimates and has an unsavory past. I just don't "think" it is him.

I hope he is BG because I want the killer off the streets, but it has been long enough I'm losing what little hope I had.

Evidently he did have a blue jacket! KN stated he DID NOT have a blue jacket in this interview. A picture is worth a thousand words.

http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of...rs-says-daniel-nations-watched-news-coverage/

MOO: It looks like a black, hooded sweatshirt (AKA Hoodie) like this one (ignore the print):
68695df6a948680a8a67f37ed7f958dc.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jacket in the photo of DN looks black to me.

Nothing about DN tells me he is the Delphi killer.

IN LE has his DNA and DNA from the crime scene. If there was a match, there would have been movement in the case and LE would have been happy to announce "we have a match". They haven't.

IMHO everyone is barking up the wrong tree with DN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay