IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this mentioned. Going to preface this post by noting that search results show a Celebration of Life service was held for Micah Lambert on Sunday 10/29/17. However I'm unable to find anything officially indicating Ms Lambert was found or is deceased or her case is closed. No MSM or LE updates, no obit, still listed on multiple Missing Persons sites. No updates to the WS thread below indicating she was found.

I wonder if DN had anything to do with ML's disappearance? There are some odd coincidences & similarities. Avid hiker & outdoor enthusiast, car found in an isolated area, search conducted in rugged terrain, very close to where DN was later arrested.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Springs-23-Sept-2017&highlight=micah+lambert

Saturday 9/23/2017 Micah Lambert last seen at a friend's house in Divide, CO. that morning.
Sunday 09/24/2017 Micah Lambert reported missing to Colorado Springs P.D.
Monday 9/25/2017 DN arrested Woodland Park, CO.
It's approximately 7 miles from Woodland Park to Divide.
Friday 9/29/17 friends found Micah Lambert's car abandoned in parking lot of Catamount Recreation Area.
Catamount Rec Area is about 8 miles from Divide, and about 6 miles from Woodland Park
Friday 9/29/17 search commenced
Tuesday 10/3/2017 search suspended but case remains open
Saturday 10/21/2017 the OP of the WS thread on Micah posted she's still missing.
Sunday 10/29/2017 Celebration of Life Event held for Ms. Lambert.

Posted Tues 10/3/17: "From Friday to Tuesday morning, search and rescue crews were using several different methods, including scent dogs and sonar boats, to locate her. ....Tuesday afternoon the search was called off and Micah had not yet been located."
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MISSING-Womans-car-found-abandoned-near-Divide-449143373.html

[video=youtube;S5alFr0vzcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5alFr0vzcg[/video]

For people on here saying that sketch is DN then how come people thought RL was bridge guy for ages?

I think people see what they want to see, I don’t see DN in the sketch and think he is about 15 years younger than what the sketch shows.

I do not see DN as the man in the sketch either.DN has what I call Jackie Kennedy eyes(far apart).The man in the sketch's eyes are totally different and he looks a lot older.

Looks navy blue to me near the shoulders, darker near the bottom. I guess it could depend on lighting. MOO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 70
Looks navy blue to me near the shoulders, darker near the bottom. I guess it could depend on lighting. MOO

Even if it’s blue that’s not the jacket of bridge guy so what’s your point?

<modsnip> KN goes to court for a custody hearing Nov 2/17. Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
11/2/17
8:30 AM 1H NATIONS, KATELYN Disposition Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 records
Can she get her kids back? Does she have housing in Indiana?

I haven't seen this mentioned. Going to preface this post by noting that search results show a Celebration of Life service was held for Micah Lambert on Sunday 10/29/17. However I'm unable to find anything officially indicating Ms Lambert was found or is deceased or her case is closed. No MSM or LE updates, no obit, still listed on multiple Missing Persons sites. No updates to the WS thread below indicating she was found.

I wonder if DN had anything to do with ML's disappearance? There are some odd coincidences & similarities. Avid hiker & outdoor enthusiast, car found in an isolated area, search conducted in rugged terrain, very close to where DN was later arrested.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Springs-23-Sept-2017&highlight=micah+lambert

Saturday 9/23/2017 Micah Lambert last seen at a friend's house in Divide, CO. that morning.
Sunday 09/24/2017 Micah Lambert reported missing to Colorado Springs P.D.
Monday 9/25/2017 DN arrested Woodland Park, CO.
It's approximately 7 miles from Woodland Park to Divide.
Friday 9/29/17 friends found Micah Lambert's car abandoned in parking lot of Catamount Recreation Area.
Catamount Rec Area is about 8 miles from Divide, and about 6 miles from Woodland Park
Friday 9/29/17 search commenced
Tuesday 10/3/2017 search suspended but case remains open
Saturday 10/21/2017 the OP of the WS thread on Micah posted she's still missing.
Sunday 10/29/2017 Celebration of Life Event held for Ms. Lambert.

Posted Tues 10/3/17: "From Friday to Tuesday morning, search and rescue crews were using several different methods, including scent dogs and sonar boats, to locate her. ....Tuesday afternoon the search was called off and Micah had not yet been located."
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MISSING-Womans-car-found-abandoned-near-Divide-449143373.html

[video=youtube;S5alFr0vzcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5alFr0vzcg[/video]

Very interesting..do we remember hearing any info about where and what DN and KN were doing and their whereabouts
the day prior to the arrest?

Amusing moment: our next-door neighbor is having yard work done. There's a four-man crew trimming and sawing and all that.

All. Four. Are. Dressed. Like. Bridge Guy.

Well, okay, one guy's jacket is green. But one of them is even wearing the hat with flaps.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

it's like that jacket is standard issue ..

If DN had a hand in this terrible crime I believe that there was no way he could have pulled this off alone.

While I think this was a crime of opportunity, I also think someone methodically and carefully planned this.

I mean, DN can’t even be smart enough to commit his sex crimes with craftiness. He seems impulsive and spur of the moment.

I do however think he looks like the sketch., and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that he participated with someone else. Perhaps another homeless person that is demented.. smart but warped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amusing moment: our next-door neighbor is having yard work done. There's a four-man crew trimming and sawing and all that.

All. Four. Are. Dressed. Like. Bridge Guy.

Well, okay, one guy's jacket is green. But one of them is even wearing the hat with flaps.

Yep, it's becoming BG attire season again. Going to be seeing that outfit everywhere... and the goatee is so common here in IN, too. BG doubles abound.

Yep, it's becoming BG attire season again. Going to be seeing that outfit everywhere... and the goatee is so common here in IN, too. BG doubles abound.

Ha ha, yep! The jacket, the "dad jeans", wearing something around the hip (deer kit, hunting knife, gun, fanny pack, etc.), and a hat? That is practically every man in my county, from 20-70. In a way, it's kind of funny in an ironic sort of way. BG couldn't really get more average in terms of attire.

Two of the four have goatees.

(They're all non-caucasian, so they can't be BG)

Even if it’s blue that’s not the jacket of bridge guy so what’s your point?
My point is, how do you know this is not the jacket BG was wearing? I don't recall specifically seeing anything about the jacket other than it's blue. Everything else is speculation, therefore I think it's possibly a blue hoodie jacket that DN is wearing in this photo. Also, regarding differences in language in other countries, I would call my zipper front hoodie a jacket, and I would put a jumper on my little girl, as I would use the word jumper as a sleeveless dress that is worn with a blouse underneath it. Different words mean different things in other countries. MOO

My point is, how do you know this is not the jacket BG was wearing? I don't recall specifically seeing anything about the jacket other than it's blue. Everything else is speculation, therefore I think it's possibly a blue hoodie jacket that DN is wearing in this photo. Also, regarding differences in language in other countries, I would call my zipper front hoodie a jacket, and I would put a jumper on my little girl, as I would use the word jumper as a sleeveless dress that is worn with a blouse underneath it. Different words mean different things in other countries. MOO
In New England, hoodie normally means a pullover sweatshirt with a hood and a kangaroo pocket, but it includes the zip-front kind and will occasionally refer to anything with a hood.

Jacket can be anything from a suit jacket or sport coat to a barn coat or heavy sweater--basically anything lighter than a coat. A zip-front hoodie might be called a jacket as well, but the pullover kind usually aren't. Except that if somebody says, "It might be chilly, so bring a jacket," at least half the people will be wearing hoodies.

In a description of a wanted person, jacket would be interpreted very broadly.

No, it doesn't sound like that at all. I posted a fact, that the picture stating it was a mug shot right after wasn't the same other ppl quoted. So which mugshot is it that was right after the murders? Can you show me ? Then that's a fact that I will accept.

Cant I just look?
What does that even mean? How does that prove it's a mugshot (or photo) before the murders, I have seen so many none had long hair, your mileage may vary.

I don't need a mugshot just any photo is what I was asking to tie him closer to the sketch btw, it may have persuaded me to say...yeah he looks more like the sketch. Apparently that has not been able to happen, nobody can prove he had long hair Feb 13 2017. Okay
I must have seen about 10 mugs at least of this guy - enough to make up my mind. You must have seen them too as well as the Court appearances. I have not only gone by the mugshots and the BG info to make my mind up, but by the circumstantial evidence and lack of an alibi from KN or anyone else. I've said which one I think is the one most like the sketch . I don't need to change minds. You've said you don't think it is him because no one can prove to you he had long hair on Feb 13 . The sketch shows that to me. MOO.
Also, KN thinks the sketch looks like D so she would know what his hair looked like long and what his hair was like on Feb 14th when she took him to his check in so that is another indicator to me, that he had longer hair on or around 14th Feb.

IN the FBI description of the BG stills they list both a blue jacket/coat and a hoodie.
The photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

I see, as I have from the beginning, a blue windbreaker with buttons over a hoodie. The blue jacket has buttons/ snaps that are partly open and look like they are bunched up or pulling. I do not see a dark blue zip-up w/ hood attached as DN is wearing in the pic with the child.
JM :cow:

IN the FBI description of the BG stills they list both a blue jacket/coat and a hoodie.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

I see, as I have from the beginning, a blue windbreaker with buttons over a hoodie. The blue jacket has buttons/ snaps that are partly open and look like they are bunched up or pulling. I do not see a dark blue zip-up w/ hood attached as DN is wearing in the pic with the child.
JM :cow:

I see exactly what you see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if I can post the YouTube link for the interview w sheriff leazenby, but he didn't give much info one way or the other. It almost makes me wonder if the fact that there's no murder charges yet are bc FBI is looking at him for possible more connections/crimes? He's lived in several states, could they be trying to tie DN to multiple murders in addition to the girls and TW? Is this guy potentially a major state to state serial killer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member