IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Docket. Temporary Restraining Order added. Juvenile case bumped to 12/7.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

attachment.php

Attachments

• DN Docket 7.jpg
    DN Docket 7.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 472
Posting as a reminder...as I am still VERY UNCLEAR WHY KN, children and custody and like is being allowed discussed.

Mod Note:

Please do not sleuth or accuse anyone who has not been named as a suspect or POI by LE.

From The Rules:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.
I believe it's because anything in the news or regarding public statements by a victim can be discussed. That's why the custody issue in the Sherin Mathews case can be discussed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe it's because anything in the news or regarding public statements by a victim can be discussed. That's why the custody issue in the Sherin Mathews case can be discussed.

Ty vmmking! I understand where you're coming from and that makes sense.

I've now read that rule about 10 times and have come to realize it is a contradictory type rule ..

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects.
1.Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.
2. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.
3.That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

DN and KN's children are victims, they have not made any statements but KN lost her children and it's been in the media, in relation to DN, it is ok to discuss.
I think I've confused my self with these rules and how they apply. :waitasec:

I've now read that rule about 10 times and have come to realize it is a contradictory type rule ..

DN and KN's children are victims, they have not made any statements but KN lost her children and it's been in the media, in relation to DN, it is ok to discuss.
I think the point is noone is sleuthing them- these are LE (court records) and MSM or authorised interviews that are being discussed.

O/T - Please Ignore this post !!!

(Have been unable to respond to posts since yesterday and am now TESTING to see if problem is cured.)

Latest Docket after this afternoon's events. Temp RO hearing to Permanent RO Hearing.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results
attachment.php

Very interesting info.

Partly O/T : foxbluff is now TESTING ability to "Reply w/Quote." Kizzy, I chose your post since I've wanted to Thank You for faithfully providing all DN's dockets to us. (The thumbnail attachments, in particular, are like a gift to me as I have difficulty jumping from one link to another!)

ETA: Houston we have touchdown !! :)

Glad you're able to post again foxbluff, and you're welcome!
I find the latest developments on the Docket very interesting too. I'm just not quite sure what to make of it.

It's a tough call, and I think each mod views it differently depending on the case AND the direction that the discussion is going in. One thing that is consistent, I think, in the rule is that it must be approached respectfully. That's where it can get murky. But it's usually necessary to the discussion IMO.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Mo...-of-interest-in-Delphi-murders-448560803.html

He is still being charged, however according to this article, bail was reduced to the "standard amount". He is still charged, and will appear for disposition of the charges later in November
This article also interestingly mentions that LE are trying to establish where DN was on Feb 13th and "whether he was even in Indiana"
????
It also quotes his lawyer saying he wouldn't do a runner cos his kids are still in Colorado. (my paraphrasing)

This article also interestingly mentions that LE are trying to establish where DN was on Feb 13th and "whether he was even in Indiana"
????
It also quotes his lawyer saying he wouldn't do a runner cos his kids are still in Colorado. (my paraphrasing)

Respectfully, this answers BoP’s question upstream regarding whether or not LE said DN had an alibi for February 13. If LE cannot even confirm which state he was in on that date, it seems apparent he does not have a solid alibi and, at present, is still unaccounted for at the time of the girls’ murders.

I’m not saying DN *is* BG. I still need more information before I sway one way or the other from where I am right now, which is somewhere in the middle.

????

The article states that prior to Indiana State Police arriving in Colorado, LE was trying to establish whether DN was even in Indiana on Ferbruary 13. That statement was made before it was established that he was, in fact, in Indiana at the time of the murders.

The article states that prior to Indiana State Police arriving in Colorado, LE was trying to establish whether DN was even in Indiana on Ferbruary 13. That statement was made before it was established that he was, in fact, in Indiana at the time of the murders.
Have you got a link for that? It has been established he was in Indiana on 7th and 14th Feb but I haven't seen anything concrete for the 13th so far.
LE would have known his whereabouts on 7th and 14th because he had signed in at a police station on those days so they already knew where he was.

Have you got a link for that? It has been established he was in Indiana on 7th and 14th Feb but I haven't seen anything concrete for the 13th so far.
LE would have known his whereabouts on 7th and 14th because he had signed in at a police station on those days so they already knew where he was.

Sorry, I meant the 14th. Just wanted to clarify that we now know he was in Indiana.

From the linked article in question:

Indiana State Police (ISP) said earlier they have no information to "specifically include or exclude" Nations as the suspect in the killings of Abby and Libby. The state police announced the lack of conclusive findings to date in a news release Oct. 3, following the conclusion of a visit to Colorado by two ISP detectives.

Prior to that visit, 11 News spoke with the sheriff in the county Delphi is located, who said his office was not labeling Nations, and everyone is considered a person of interest.

Among the things investigators are working to figure out is where Nations was at the time of the Delphi murders on Feb. 13 and if he was even in Indiana. The police say they've received thousands of tips in connection with the killings, and many of the tips have included pictures.

Nations remains in jail. <italicized by my to highlight quote>

To me, “investigators are working” <BBM> reads as if this is happening now, at the time of publication (10.27 with an update on 11.2), not what happened prior to ISP traveling to CO.
JMO.

From the linked article in question:

Indiana State Police (ISP) said earlier they have no information to "specifically include or exclude" Nations as the suspect in the killings of Abby and Libby. The state police announced the lack of conclusive findings to date in a news release Oct. 3, following the conclusion of a visit to Colorado by two ISP detectives.

Prior to that visit, 11 News spoke with the sheriff in the county Delphi is located, who said his office was not labeling Nations, and everyone is considered a person of interest.

Among the things investigators are working to figure out is where Nations was at the time of the Delphi murders on Feb. 13 and if he was even in Indiana. The police say they've received thousands of tips in connection with the killings, and many of the tips have included pictures.

Nations remains in jail. <italicized by my to highlight quote>

To me, “investigators are working” <BBM> reads as if this is happening now, at the time of publication (10.27 with an update on 11.2), not what happened prior to ISP traveling to CO.
JMO.
Thousands of tips and many have included pictures. I wonder what the other pictures show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member