IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the linked article in question:

Indiana State Police (ISP) said earlier they have no information to "specifically include or exclude" Nations as the suspect in the killings of Abby and Libby. The state police announced the lack of conclusive findings to date in a news release Oct. 3, following the conclusion of a visit to Colorado by two ISP detectives.

Prior to that visit, 11 News spoke with the sheriff in the county Delphi is located, who said his office was not labeling Nations, and everyone is considered a person of interest.

Among the things investigators are working to figure out is where Nations was at the time of the Delphi murders on Feb. 13 and if he was even in Indiana. The police say they've received thousands of tips in connection with the killings, and many of the tips have included pictures.

Nations remains in jail. <italicized by my to highlight quote>

To me, &#8220;investigators are working&#8221; <BBM> reads as if this is happening now, at the time of publication (10.27 with an update on 11.2), not what happened prior to ISP traveling to CO.
JMO.

I read it as meaning prior to the Indiana State Police going to Colorado to investigate. We know he was in Indiana as he signed in for his SO registration.
i guess we'll have to wait and see how this turns out.

I read it as meaning prior to the Indiana State Police going to Colorado to investigate. We know he was in Indiana as he signed in for his SO registration.
i guess we'll have to wait and see how this turns out.

This case is so mind boggling! So much can be interpreted in different ways. I wish LE would clarify something!

Posting as a reminder...as I am still VERY UNCLEAR WHY KN, children and custody and like is being allowed discussed.

Mod Note:

Please do not sleuth or accuse anyone who has not been named as a suspect or POI by LE.

From The Rules:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.
Thank You
The children should not be part of any discussions in these threads at all, imo. No way whatsoever should they be linked to the wild conspiracies being thrown around.

I really am so mind-boggled that these two innocent girls were murdered.

IMO - If DN had anything to do with this, he would have been charged by now.

His bond was lowered???

I really am so mind-boggled that these two innocent girls were murdered.

IMO - If DN had anything to do with this, he would have been charged by now.

His bond was lowered???

His bond was lowered regarding the specific charges he was in that particular court for. He has more charges in other courts in other counties and the possibility of more charges being charged, which would each have their own bond amounts. It's coming guys. I don't think DN is getting out anytime soon. We just need to be patient and let the charges roll in.

On many true crime shows I've seen, LE have told judges that a suspect up on other charges is considered a POI for much more serious charges, at bond hearings. The judges can ignore the info but often they don't. Probably some don't want to be the one who lowers or removes bond for someone who is soon after charged with murder or a simlar violent act. Hard to know what lowering bond means in the case of this chronic no-show for court appearances. Jmo

I mean, I guess it's anyone's guess as to whether or not he knew he was being recorded. He probably genuinely thinks they're going to help him bail out. Which they may very well... Not sure what to think. If it's legit, it is interesting hearing the voice. I've been curious.

I guess from a legality standpoint, there's probably a disclaimer at the beginning of those calls that they're all being recorded. I mean, at the end of the day, he is currently in jail.

I mean, I guess it's anyone's guess as to whether or not he knew he was being recorded. He probably genuinely thinks they're going to help him bail out. Which they may very well... Not sure what to think. If it's legit, it is interesting hearing the voice. I've been curious.

I guess from a legality standpoint, there's probably a disclaimer at the beginning of those calls that they're all being recorded. I mean, at the end of the day, he is currently in jail.

There is a difference between having your calls recorded as part of the incarceration process and having your calls recorded by a private individual who means to distribute the conversation in a public manner.

Is there a likelihood that DN will get out now the bond is lower? Especially if the Teller County bond is reduced too? Could ISP then arrest him for the Indiana warrants? He would have to register his address in Co as he is a RSO so what would happen?

On many true crime shows I've seen, LE have told judges that a suspect up on other charges is considered a POI for much more serious charges, at bond hearings. The judges can ignore the info but often they don't. Probably some don't want to be the one who lowers or removes bond for someone who is soon after charged with murder or a simlar violent act. Hard to know what lowering bond means in the case of this chronic no-show for court appearances. Jmo
Doubtful, but maybe their looking for a possible accomplice, and lowering the bond is an effort to see who bonds him out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

One of the interviewers from the long KN youtube video interview posted a phone conversation with DN last night. I don't know how to approach this to get Mod approval to see if we can link/discuss for the voice? Flag my own post?

ETA: I flagged my post. (I hope that's OK, I've never had to reach a mod before.)

One of the interviewers from the long KN youtube video interview posted a phone conversation with DN last night. I don't know how to approach this to get Mod approval to see if we can link/discuss for the voice? Flag my own post?

ETA: I flagged my post. (I hope that's OK, I've never had to reach a mod before.)
Now that's interesting.
ETA
I didn't find it on video, if it's not and just statements of it, hard to believe.
dont have enough time ATM to look hard for this

I posted the link last night and flagged my post. Needless to say, it was deleted within the hour. If that answers your question...

I posted the link last night and flagged my post. Needless to say, it was deleted within the hour. If that answers your question...
I missed that. The reason I didn't include a link in my post above is because I believe it has to be OK'd first.

I wonder if it is on YouTube ???????

Yes everyone it is on youtube and I'm sure it's being discussed on lots of sites for those eager to do so until or if it is allowed here.. A phone call with DN was made and recorded and put on YT. The video also contains the 'down the hill' clip so everyone can compare the voice.

Moderators were contacted last night about the video and the link that was posted here was taken down. I believe kizzykat is correct, that we are to check first for approval. Not the other way around. We could ask a moderator to post a note to explain if anyone is unsure.

I also personally contacted the Carroll County Sheriff's Department asking about the legaility of what was done.

If anyone is interested in their answer I will be sure to post it as soon as I receive it.

eta I am flagging my post to ask a moderator to address this.

Listened to the youtube recording - the voices do not match up.

Listened to the youtube recording - the voices do not match up.

I hope I am allowed to give my opinion on this. I will not post the link.
I just watched/listened to this & I do not think DN is BG. DN has a very clear accent. I do not hear this accent in the audio clip of BG. Unless LE does voice recognition & says DN is BG, DN is no longer on my list as far as BG is concerned. AJMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I suggest that we wait for a moderator to weigh in before even discussing?

As they always tell us, it's a chore to clean up posts.

I have alerted asking for clarification for the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces