3. 30-40
4. No
5. Semi-planned
6. Lone

1. Serial Killer
2. Not local
3. Not a day over 30
4. Not homeless
5. Planned. But the girls were not specific targets nor targeting girls of that age.
6. Accomplice(s)

Sorry to talk about this again but could this be the twist mentioned at the law enforcement press conference - a rage killing but with no sexual component/motive? It would certainly make this case unusual if that is what happened. I wonder how law enforcement is doing now this must be taking its toll on them. I’m still haunted by how shell shocked they were at the press conference in February.

I think there has to be some evidence of a sex offense since LE checked the RSO lists.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_e9621c78-0531-11e7-9c0f-1bf6867e5300.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there has to be some evidence of a sex offense since LE checked the RSO lists.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_e9621c78-0531-11e7-9c0f-1bf6867e5300.html

MOO Not necessarily disagreeing with you on this, but isn’t that routine when it involves children?
Found this article:
https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...elphi-double-murder-case-might-be-solved/amp/

Snow says if he were in charge, given the young age of the two girls, he'd also focus on all registered sex offenders who live in the Delphi area.

“It could have nothing to do with it. It could be something else, but I would want to look into my sex offender registry list who's around there I might want to talk to,” said Snow.

On 10/21/2017 Boggled in Ohio posted a Survey at Thread #72 - Pg. #56 - Post #828. Ten posters participated (their answers are on Pages 56-59) before somebody posted an interesting new link which diverted us from the Survey.

I've copied/pasted subject Post #828 below in case anybody else would like to take the survey:

I never have words left to say about this case on this forum. I read daily from February, posted daily for months but have been silent here on WS for a long spell now. I've been doing my own digging. I just want to ask how many people now believe we are dealing with a serial killer? I've felt that way since the get go and still do. Just looking for a general consensus now.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no?
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?
3. what age range do you believe he is?
4. Homeless or not?
5. Planned attack or spontaneous?
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)?
What was the interesting new link?
(I already did the survey thanks fox)

I've listed several reasons that I'm doubtful DN is BG: no known link to Delphi and it is my opinion that based on the remote location of the bridge it would be unknown to a random passerby; no COD known of the girls; resembles the sketch a bit much like thousands of others but I do not see many similarities in the image we have of BG.

My theory has been much of the same since the beginning- I believe the killer was very familiar to Delphi and at minimum knew of the girls and their whereabouts that day. Whether it was a one sided "stalking" of their public online presence or physically following them or a combination of both, I believe this was not an entirely random crime of opportunity in the sense that the girls just stumbled across BG on the bridge. I'm conflicted if it was a crime of opportunity based on the stalking online and/or in person or if it was planned and there are deeper links to knowing the girls. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The bridge is right next to the highway. Anyone in a vehicle looking for a place to sleep in their car could end up there quite easily.

Why would someone choose these particular two girls to stalk, follow into the path, and then execute them? How could he have known they would be at the path that day, right at that time? Social media? Then he would likely be easily traced.

There was a reason they started recording him. As far as we know, they didn't call him by name in the video, so they didn't know him. Were he lingering in around town looking for girls to execute, there likely would be more information on him.

I suspect the motive is SA, but FTR one thing I'm learning is that sometimes people just kill due to their own instabilities, and that there is no other motive than simply the desire to kill, moo.
I agree. I also think someone who gets mad and chokes his wife or breaks her nose plus gets mad at motorists, cyclists, employers and landlords has serious problems and those problems came to a head that day on the bridge and sadly it ended in murder.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Undecided (Likely to become SK)
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Semi local
3. what age range do you believe he is? 40-55
4. Homeless or not? Not homeless
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Planned - opportunistic victim selection
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Lone

1. Bridge guy: serial killer or no? Undecided but possibly
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?semi local
3. what age range do you believe he is? 45-55
4. Homeless or not? No
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Planned, opportunistic
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Undecided, possibly accomplice

MOO Not necessarily disagreeing with you on this, but isn’t that routine when it involves children?
Found this article:
https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...elphi-double-murder-case-might-be-solved/amp/

Snow says if he were in charge, given the young age of the two girls, he'd also focus on all registered sex offenders who live in the Delphi area.

“It could have nothing to do with it. It could be something else, but I would want to look into my sex offender registry list who's around there I might want to talk to,” said Snow.

Supposedly LE ruled out all CaCo RSO's. I am seriously doubting that, knowing they cannot apparently rule DN in or out and the apparent anomalies in the SO registers. MOO.

I have noticed that we have seen no single pic where DN looks like a homeless man sleeping in a car under bridges. His clothing seems to be clean, he is wearing nice t-shirts, his hair seems always fresh cut, his facial hair seems always shaven.
I have to wonder.

Hoping not to derail the survey topic! Just wanted to mention a curious development on DN's docket. The 11/9 Permanent Restraining Order Hearing has been bumped to 12/7. Wonder why? Burden of proof is on KN for this one. Was she a no-show like in IN (seems there would be a motion to dismiss or it would be dropped from the docket unless she's been given another chance). Or maybe KN couldn't produce enough evidence yesterday and/or DN's atty contested it.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/File/Media/Brochures/restraining.pdf
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Self_Help/FAQ's/Protection orders FAQs .pdf
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

Attachments

• DN Docket 11_9_2017.jpg
    DN Docket 11_9_2017.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 45
  • DN Docket 11_10_2017.jpg
    DN Docket 11_10_2017.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 44
Hoping not to derail the survey topic! Just wanted to mention a curious development on DN's docket. The 11/9 Permanent Restraining Order Hearing has been bumped to 12/7. Wonder why? Burden of proof is on KN for this one. Was she a no-show like in IN (seems there would be a motion to dismiss or it would be dropped from the docket unless she's been given another chance). Or maybe KN couldn't produce enough evidence yesterday and/or DN's atty contested it.

Snipped for space

This actually isn't uncommon. It could be as simple as a lawyer needed to change his/her own schedule.

Not speaking as an authority but only as someone who has endured being falsely accused.

The bridge is right next to the highway. Anyone in a vehicle looking for a place to sleep in their car could end up there quite easily.

Why would someone choose these particular two girls to stalk, follow into the path, and then execute them? How could he have known they would be at the path that day, right at that time? Social media? Then he would likely be easily traced.

There was a reason they started recording him. As far as we know, they didn't call him by name in the video, so they didn't know him. Were he lingering in around town looking for girls to execute, there likely would be more information on him.
Those who have visited the bridge have posted that it is not easy to see or even get to the bridge from the highway. Only someone that knows it is there would know to go there. Those specifically driving to get to the bridge very early on in these threads posted how they got turned around and could not access it easily from the highway. Many Delphi residents do not even know about the bridge, let alone a random passerby from the highway.

I do not believe the girls knew they were being stalked on SM and/or in person, if that was the case. I also do not believe it was a planned meet up in which the girls were aware. If it was planned as I suspect, it was one sided.

Agree with M2C about the location of the bridge and how likely someone from the highway would turn off and end up at there.

The Freedom Bridge is easily recognized from the highway. The Monon High Bridge is not.

If anyone hasn't read our member Falling Down's post about their trip to the Monon High Bridge I highly encourage it as they made various observations that will help in understanding the location. Or look at mtnlites posts as that person is local and says the same.

Apologies to anyone else local I'm not recalling at the moment.

Agree with M2C about the location of the bridge and how likely someone from the highway would turn off and end up at there.

The Freedom Bridge is easily recognized from the highway. The Monon High Bridge is not.

If anyone hasn't read our member Falling Down's post about their trip to the Monon High Bridge I highly encourage it as they made various observations that will help in understanding the location. Or look at mtnlites posts as that person is local and says the same.

Apologies to anyone else local I'm not recalling at the moment.
I'm also recalling posts from a poster with Grandma in the name who visited with her husband, walked the bridge, filmed and took many photos. I believe it was her that really explained how you had to go past an exit, turn around and get off going the opposite direction maybe to get directly to the bridge. There was discussion about changes to the highway at some point that made it even more difficult. Not recalling exact conversation but it was made abundantly clear then and continues to be now by the locals still posting that this is not a location anyone would just stumble upon.

MOO.

Yes I haven't seen her post since early on. #1nanna or similar. And I recall the same description.

I'm also recalling posts from a poster with Grandma in the name who visited with her husband, walked the bridge, filmed and took many photos. I believe it was her that really explained how you had to go past an exit, turn around and get off going the opposite direction maybe to get directly to the bridge. There was discussion about changes to the highway at some point that made it even more difficult. Not recalling exact conversation but it was made abundantly clear then and continues to be now by the locals still posting that this is not a location anyone would just stumble upon.

MOO.

My view on this is that it has something to do with the assault charge (choking? ) which has not yet been decided - therefore it has been delayed. AJMO.
Eta wrt delayed restraining order

For any attorney's on the thread, I am very curious about something.

What are the legal ramifications of accusing someone in print of a murder when they have not been named a suspect?

Or does freedom of speech allow us to name someone a murderer when LE has not?

I'm gathering based on my alert to the Carroll County Sheriff's Office and subsequent reply that recording someone and posting that person's voice to the internet isn't a good idea since the video I questioned has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste