IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

I have looked at a lot of boats. Corwin is one brand that has that square style in back but not quite a match.

The reason it has importance is that the main route from towns just west of Indianapolis (Marinsville, Zionsville, Greenwood) to the Tippecanoe area is through Delphi.

(Marking, seems like it could be possibly important...)

First I admit I do not have all the skills to work with photos that some talented folks on here do, but with my limited ability I have matched the photos up and I believe the earliest one the FBI stopped using quickly and even the next one also in the shadows were distorted so they are somewhat squashed for lack of a better word, making him look heavier and thicker. And I think that makes him look older. Due to the work they did trying to take it from video and enhance.

Interesting...

Libby’s grandmother, Becky Patty, penned a heartfelt message on Facebook Monday to mark nine months since the girls went missing.

“Nine months ago you had just eaten pancakes and was out there helping me in the office. I am so sorry I ever said yes to let you go to the trails that day. I let you down. That is something I will carry forever. I am so sorry Kelsi is going through this, it kills me seeing her in pain.”

Continued

“We are learning to live with the quiet – sometimes it is deafening. The holidays are coming up – I just wanted to skip them but was outvoted.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...es-heartfelt-message-9-months-after-her-death

I’m so sorry Liberty’s Grandmother blames herself, she had no idea that evil monster was going to be there that awful day. My heart breaks for the girl’s families as they face Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year without them.

Thank you to all of you who are here each day patiently waiting for justice.

Libby’s grandmother, Becky Patty, penned a heartfelt message on Facebook Monday to mark nine months since the girls went missing.

“Nine months ago you had just eaten pancakes and was out there helping me in the office. I am so sorry I ever said yes to let you go to the trails that day. I let you down. That is something I will carry forever. I am so sorry Kelsi is going through this, it kills me seeing her in pain.”

Continued

“We are learning to live with the quiet – sometimes it is deafening. The holidays are coming up – I just wanted to skip them but was outvoted.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...es-heartfelt-message-9-months-after-her-death

I’m so sorry Liberty’s Grandmother blames herself, she had no idea that evil monster was going to be there that awful day. My heart breaks for the girl’s families as they face Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year without them.

Thank you to all of you who are here each day patiently waiting for justice.

:(...

Welcome back, I've been absent from here for a good while myself, but this is such a unique and tragic case. I want to apologize for being caustic and irritated with some posters back in the fall. I now realize how broad the audience this case has. If you keep scrolling i won't blame you but,

-It isn't DN, or they would have moved in by now, it sucks. I'm sorry but a lot of ppl seem to be in RL mode all over again.
-I'm glad ppl -at least recently in this forum - are focused on the jacket, it looks like its two sizes too big for the guy, the way the sleeves fit especially. And very sheer like barely a decent windbreaker.
-Personally I have less faith in the sketch as time goes by
-I find it odd there hasn't been much mention of a vehicle from LE. The guy did not turn into a ghost or bird and leave apparently completely clean.
- The connections to the Iowa case are really uncanny and frightening.
-Someone knows, someone definitely knows, and the reward $ hasn't gotten them over the top. I wonder what will eventually do it.

-the youtube videos regarding this case have been generally very informative and you can tell how much the locals are ticked off this happened in their area and how bad they want this freak caught.

If you're stuck on RL or DN, I look forward to you telling me how wrong I was if either of them turn out to be involved, because that will be great news. Until then, that seems to be a complete tail-chasing and time could be better spent tightening up the timeline and finding the video of this guy at the gas station or wherever he was earlier on that day.

Thank you Bus_face[emoji4] I had been on the fence about DN for awhile. At first, for me, I had such high hopes DN was BG. But as the weeks started passing, without IN LE being able to make a connection to DN & BG by way of witnesses, I realized that DN IMHO is not BG.
While I do appreciate the fact that this WS thread really came alive after news of DN, I feel as if we are running in circles again, sadly.
I will keep reading the posts everyday & stay as quiet as I can until IN LE either catches BG or releases more info to the public (I doubt the latter will happen).
Waiting for justice for these amazing girls AJMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just thinking about how many times we've seen here (many times) where an arrest is made years and years and years later, and often it is one who was originally considered a POI.

I keep wondering why she took the picture of BG. Were they planning on reporting him to someone? If so, what for?

Perhaps BG wasn't as unidentifiable as he'd hoped to be, and the girls noticed there was something oddly familiar about him. Perhaps they recorded him in hopes of later verifying their suspicions that he wasn't unknown to them.

That's exactly what I have been saying all along with my posts and why I don't believe DN is BG. I don't think there is ANYTHING there tying him to the murders. DNA, depending on where it was, would at least be a start, and enough to hold him on. They found a dead body buried in my kids' godfather's yard and they brought him in on murder charges. The only "evidence" was that the body was found on his farm. (He was later cleared and the charges dropped.) People have been brought in on murder charges for much less than DNA found on a victim. Other charges, depending on where the DNA was found, could be sexual assault. I am not even going to speculate further, as I do not think DN is involved.
Bit like RL then ? Did they find the murderer in your kid's godfather's case?

Does anyone have the original file photo of the boat pic?

I guess the next news re DN will be 29th for the Co charges.

Perhaps BG wasn't as unidentifiable as he'd hoped to be, and the girls noticed there was something oddly familiar about him. Perhaps they recorded him in hopes of later verifying their suspicions that he wasn't unknown to them.

On my end, I'm back to thinking BG is more local, maybe lives within a half-hour's drive or so from Delphi. I'm leaning back towards where I was in late Spring, that the guy is very familiar with the bridge area.

On my trip I saw several men fishing along the creek, in two locations. I'd imagine the fishing there is very good at certain times of the year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deer_Creek_(Indiana)

The creek rises something like 40+ miles away, around Kokomo, IIRC. It eventually ends up at the Wabash R.

My hunch is BG knows that creek, has fished there, maybe has looked for mushrooms, etc.

In the back of my mind, I wonder if the girls had seen him before at the bridge, or possibly at the Wabash R. They didn't "know" him, but perhaps had seen him before.

JMO

On my end, I'm back to thinking BG is more local, maybe lives within a half-hour's drive or so from Delphi. I'm leaning back towards where I was in late Spring, that the guy is very familiar with the bridge area.

On my trip I saw several men fishing along the creek, in two locations. I'd imagine the fishing there is very good at certain times of the year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deer_Creek_(Indiana)

The creek rises something like 40+ miles away, around Kokomo, IIRC. It eventually ends up at the Wabash R.

My hunch is BG knows that creek, has fished there, maybe has looked for mushrooms, etc.

In the back of my mind, I wonder if the girls had seen him before at the bridge, or possibly at the Wabash R. They didn't "know" him, but perhaps had seen him before.

JMO
I think it's possible he likes to fish and knows the area. Fishing and RR and State Parks are his haunts.

This is slightly OT but is an interesting development:

http://fox59.com/2017/11/14/flora-fire-department-chief-resigns-with-arson-investigation-unsolved/

FLORA, Ind. – The chief of the Flora Fire Department stepped down Tuesday, sources tell FOX59.
Chief Adam Randle’s resignation comes just one week before the one-year anniversary of the house fire that killed four young sisters, Keyana, Keyara, Kerrielle and Kionne.

When FOX59 asked Flora Fire Department officials the reason why Randle decided to step down, our crews were not given a clear answer.

This is slightly OT but is an interesting development:

http://fox59.com/2017/11/14/flora-fire-department-chief-resigns-with-arson-investigation-unsolved/

FLORA, Ind. – The chief of the Flora Fire Department stepped down Tuesday, sources tell FOX59.
Chief Adam Randle’s resignation comes just one week before the one-year anniversary of the house fire that killed four young sisters, Keyana, Keyara, Kerrielle and Kionne.

When FOX59 asked Flora Fire Department officials the reason why Randle decided to step down, our crews were not given a clear answer.

Didn't the investigator also stand down earlier this year? Lot of people standing down in CaCo. :thinking:

Here's the link:

http://fox59.com/2017/06/26/investigator-working-fatal-flora-fire-quits-amid-questions-raised-about-the-case/

While that timeline is helpful in potentially understanding DN's whereabouts, I do not find it helpful in understanding the overall timeline of the early stages of Libby and Abby's disappearance and discovery of their bodies.

This was a timeline used early on. One thing to note, the girls were expected to be picked up around 3:30 and family searched until 5:30 when they reported the girls missing.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

While that timeline is helpful in potentially understanding DN's whereabouts, I do not find it helpful in understanding the overall timeline of the early stages of Libby and Abby's disappearance and discovery of their bodies.

This was a timeline used early on. One thing to note, the girls were expected to be picked up around 3:30 and family searched until 5:30 when they reported the girls missing.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
We can't go back and edit MSM. Only they can do that. Do you have an updated link for that additional timing?

I notice Fox have an updated date on the article as Sept 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler