IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps BG wasn't as unidentifiable as he'd hoped to be, and the girls noticed there was something oddly familiar about him. Perhaps they recorded him in hopes of later verifying their suspicions that he wasn't unknown to them.

Or HE said "When we meet, I'll have a blue jacket on" and they took a picture.JMO

Does anyone know if the trail safety upgrades been completed yet? I’m worried BG will be on the hunt again soon if he isn’t DN. I don’t anticipate he will be stupid enough attack again in the same place but he may do so in a different town. I’m sorry to bring this possibility up but I’m sure I’m not alone with this concern.

We can't go back and edit MSM. Only they can do that. Do you have an updated link for that additional timing?

I notice Fox have an updated date on the article as Sept 29th.
That information was from the early press release (maybe the first one?) and you can find the links in the early threads as well as media thread.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That information was from the early press release (maybe the first one?) and you can find the links in the early threads as well as media thread.

Probably. Is the arranged time of pick up important? As BG was there at 02.30 according to the billboard and poster info, that was the approx time crime commenced, according to LE.

How utterly sad that 11 months on, we are again discussing BG’s clothing. Mind-boggling that poor Liberty was wise enough to capture video of the perpetrator, and still no SUSPECT. I cannot imagine how frustrated the families and LE feel.

Agree with you, Gumbeaux, about the sadness that here we are, same place, different time, continuing a search for a dangerous killer of our two young girls.

Sadder still, is that large photos of hatchets or axes are being run throughout the thread along with talk about sharpening an ax or hatchet. Has compassion been forgotten or simply cast aside?

It is shocking to see these horrific items on the discussion of our two young girls murders. How helpful is it to post frightening images, as if, such tools may have been used during the commission of their double homicide? Really, how does studying an image of a hatchet find its way, in any manner helpful, that may possibly promote significant clues?

Please maintain decorum and respect for our girls, their parents, loved ones, the community of Delphi and, also, for those of us who remain horrified, and possibly traumatized, to view the images that may never have been utilized during their murders. Please patiently wait. All of us are frustrated but that doesn't relieve us of our duty to maintain respectful content. :rose: :rose:

Does anyone know if the trail safety upgrades been completed yet? I’m worried BG will be on the hunt again soon if he isn’t DN. I don’t anticipate he will be stupid enough attack again in the same place but he may do so in a different town. I’m sorry to bring this possibility up but I’m sure I’m not alone with this concern.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...nalizing-trail-safety-improvements/611667001/

This was all I could find. Looks like they had 170k towards it by end of August.
Sheriff doesn't think it would have made any difference according to this article.
"He's unsure it could have prevented the killings"

Probably. Is the arranged time of pick up important? As BG was there at 02.30 according to the billboard and poster info, that was the approx time crime commenced, according to LE.
I see pick up time as important as it narrows the window of time that BG presumably committed the crime. Jmo.

Agree with you, Gumbeaux, about the sadness that here we are, same place, different time, continuing a search for a dangerous killer of our two young girls.

Sadder still, is that large photos of hatchets or axes are being run throughout the thread along with talk about sharpening an ax or hatchet. Has compassion been forgotten or simply cast aside?

It is shocking to see these horrific items on the discussion of our two young girls murders. How helpful is it to post frightening images, as if, such tools may have been used during the commission of their double homicide? Really, how does studying an image of a hatchet find its way, in any manner helpful, that may possibly promote significant clues?

Please maintain decorum and respect for our girls, their parents, loved ones, the community of Delphi and, also, for those of us who remain horrified, and possibly traumatized, to view the images that may never have been utilized during their murders. Please patiently wait. All of us are frustrated but that doesn't relieve us of our duty to maintain respectful content. :rose: :rose:
Respectfully... while I agree that the pictures of hatchets in this case are not helpful, other's have chosen to investigate this avenue. This IS websleuths after all and I see nothing inappropriate about these postings as long as they are posted within the confines of the investigation and do not contain graphically violent images. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I see pick up time as important as it narrows the window of time that BG presumably committed the crime. Jmo.

You're right. But we aren't allowed to talk about the pick up I don't believe, as advised by mods, so attempts to narrow down that crime window have come to nought sadly, like most other things in this case ATM.

Respectfully... while I agree that the pictures of hatchets in this case are not helpful, other's have chosen to investigate this avenue. This IS websleuths after all and I see nothing inappropriate about these postings as long as they are posted within the confines of the investigation and do not contain graphically violent images. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I agree with you, Gumbaux and DeeDee. As the only named POI insists on allegedly running around menacing people with H's and his wife says he has had several, I cannot see how we cannot possibly talk about them.

You're right. But we aren't allowed to talk about the pick up I don't believe, as advised by mods, so attempts to narrow down that crime window have come to nought sadly, like most other things in this case ATM.

Not sure about the mods' ruling, but we have MSM verified time of 3 to 3:30 pm.

RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they

were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

We cannot talk about who picked the girls up outside of it being a family member, which is reported in MSM. Did I miss where we are not allowed to talk at all about them being picked up? :confused:

BBM;
In sleuthing part of the discussion involves death and forensics. The forensics related questions on Dan the Hatchet man who wields his weapon with impunity and is now facing charges for it, is a legitimate discussion if there is a possibility that that action is connected to this case.

I do not know why the picture came out so large - it wasn't that large in the original web view and I can see the distaste, but that has nothing to do with a lack of compassion.

I can see questioning how it is useful, absolutely, but accusing members of lacking compassion and respect is uncalled for IMO.
It is useful in a sleuthing discussion to clarify the interest in forensic examination and after this much time, could it help in identifying the killer if, in fact, DN becomes a suspect and if, in fact, it is a weapon used in this or in any other murders.

It is not a lack of compassion to discuss if a signature could have prompted the initial response of LE, or other topics like serial Killers, Hanging, etc.
In fact I found the discussions early on about Hanging to be extremely difficult to read and knowing that there was nothing in the investigation that pointed to that, I simply scroll and rolled.

To be clear, as one of the many who do not believe that DN is involved, he has not been excluded as a POI in these horrific murders. As one believes that sleuthing involves distasteful aspects and possibilities based on information that we actually have, I agree with the OP who I responded to, that I absolutely hate having to even think about it. For the same reason I am quite satisfied that we do not know the COD and we may never.
It is not a lack of compassion - it is because of compassion that we consider all possibilities.
That is why we are here - compassion.

Anyone is free to scroll and roll. Or even start a memorial type thread, if that is what people find helpful.

There is one thing I must say, that that technical photo came out so large was a big surprise after I went back. I honestly do not know how to make it a thumb nail, which would be better so that members can click or not click. It becomes an assault on the heart and unable to ignore, I get that and offer my apologies for that. I would accept any help regarding technical issues, BTW.

Not meaning to be personal but wanting to clarify that the purpose of questioning certain aspects of a POI's MO is legitimate IMHO.

And to clarify one other thing - as one who has been here from the beginning, I do not believe that anyone's intent, whether I agree or disagree with them, is to be disrespectful or that they have no compassion for the families. That is why we are here.

That is why I have been here for 9 months straight.

All JMO.

We cannot talk about who picked the girls up outside of it being a family member, which is reported in MSM. Did I miss where we are not allowed to talk at all about them being picked up? :confused:

I'm really not sure. @Jax TY for the link but it does only say "supposed to be picked up 3.00 - 3.30" so we still have no authorised link of when exactly the family member was there. Is that right?

I said we cannot talk about the pickup AS ADVISED BY MODS , not that we can't talk about the pick up at all - because we are talking about the pick up, which is ok . Do you want me to find where Mods stated that?

@Steleheart - I fully agree with your post. Your H pic did not show up large on my mobile screen and I could not even read the text so it can also depend on the medium being used to view. I too have been here for that long and we are all here for the same reason.

Not sure about the mods' ruling, but we have MSM verified time of 3 to 3:30 pm.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Yes the pick- up time is important as some, here and in MSM have gotten it wrong.

The only thing we should not include is the name of the family member. LE and most MSM changed it to "family member" very early on to save that person the dread of "armchair detectives" on SM and who likely suffers greatly.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member