IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had several hatches so I see it as us trying to understand why. It's like trying to understand why someone would have several guns.

and threaten people with them! Would one select a particular type for certain situations?

KN stated in the same video you are referring to on YouTube that ISP requested that she not discuss their interview. I haven't read that she was asked not to discuss the case.
That's exactly it. So that we don't know what LE asked her or what she replied. She has complied with that request. She is cooperating with police it seems to me while also helping her own situation, where she can I guess.

and threaten people with them! Would one select a particular type for certain situations?
We need a verified hatches expert.
If he was enraged he would probably grab the nearest hatchet or gun, if one was nearby. Enraged people are not generally making sensible choices about anything - they're just a loose cannon.

It was said by locals that DN was working for a company framing houses. DId you happen to see a rigging tool or rigging hatchet. It is a common tool framers use they carry in their tool belt.

It just so happens I and my hubby are builders and own a company, hiring construction workers. There is something referred to as a framing hatchet, commonly used. It is a hammer on one side and a hatchet on the other. We are always happy when a construction worker applying to work for us has his own tools, tool belt, and boots, hence my prior question about BG's shoes.

I'm thinking this would have been at least one type of hatchet DN would have.

https://www.zoro.com/vaughan-hatche...aoA9xB6bajLUxb0abaVuKEuKYGTGe1bhoC4ugQAvD_BwE

One other thing I wanted to bring up. Construction workers quite often work on sites 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The timeline would work if BG is a construction worker.
One more thing......often our construction workers carpool as jobs can sometimes be distances. Sometimes some of them decide to stay nearby for a nite instead of going the distance.

Right....the trunk, where the gun was kept, was tied with a rope.
Even if it were locked, if he had access to the keys she is guilty of a crime by allowing him access and he is guilty by having access.

This case is indeed frustrating. Still no word on a ballistics match for TW, nada, zip. Nor much of anything else.

I guess if nothing else, I'm learning patience (yeah, right!).

Praying the perp(s) is named soon, and that Abby, Libby and TW get the justice they deserve.

We need a verified hatches expert.
If he was enraged he would probably grab the nearest hatchet or gun, if one was nearby. Enraged people are not generally making sensible choices about anything - they're just a loose cannon.

A verified hatchet expert! LOL!!! Oh gosh! I think there might be some!

KN stated in the same video you are referring to on YouTube that ISP requested that she not discuss their interview. I haven't read that she was asked not to discuss the case.

Yes her own interview with ISP would be far different than a general order to not discuss the case. to Not cooperate with LE re her own interview with them could indeed be obstruction.

JMO

(I still have not pulled it up to re-listen but I know you did just recently)

Even if it were locked, if he had access to the keys she is guilty of a crime by allowing him access and he is guilty by having access.

I have a very strong feeling that they weren't concerned with him not being allowed to drive, having weapons, doing wrong things, etc. It was how they lived and seldom got caught in comparison to all they did.

It just so happens I and my hubby are builders and own a company, hiring construction workers. There is something referred to as a framing hatchet, commonly used. It is a hammer on one side and a hatchet on the other. We are always happy when a construction worker applying to work for us has his own tools, belt, and boots, hence my prior question about BG's shoes. I'm thinking this would have been at least one type of hatchet DN would have.

https://www.zoro.com/vaughan-hatchet-rig-builders-rb/i/G2524812/feature-product?
gclid=CjwKCAiA6K_QBRA8EiwASvtjZTbX_c8U3oRC0Pd6f7iKjzaoA9xB6bajLUxb0abaVuKEuKYGTGe1bhoC4ugQAvD_BwE

One other thing I wanted to bring up. Construction workers quite often work on sites 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The timeline would work if BG is a construction worker.
One more thing......often our construction workers carpool as jobs can sometimes be distances. Sometimes some of them decide to stay nearby for a nite instead of going the distance.
This has been the reason I have kept DN on top of my list as BG. Hopefully the contractor has been forthcoming with details to ISP regarding whether they had work in the area and if DN rode there that day or previously. I have wondered what the reaction would have been if he had not showed up for the ride back. Seems like the very things ISP was begging people to try to remember. What would your husband's crew think of someone not showing up for the return ride?
I know the image is poor but ever since DN became a POI and his friend or coworker spoke about him framing houses I can't not see the tool belt and a hammer or hatchet hanging from it in front of his right leg. It's not so visible in the dark picture but we know the image was worked over and was in motion so maybe it's just not visible. To me it is in the brighter one. I know it's unusual for aomeone to carry it in front but everyone is different. Perhaps he is a lefty and thats it works for him.

Did you have a try?

Noooo lol I was a bit alarmed by it[emoji15] My better half watches all those Alaskan shows, though, so I had wondered if he might give it a go🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been the reason I have kept DN on top of my list as BG. Hopefully the contractor has been forthcoming with details to ISP regarding whether they had work in the area and if DN rode there that day or previously. I have wondered what the reaction would have been if he had not showed up for the ride back. Seems like the very things ISP was begging people to try to remember. What would your husband's crew think of someone not showing up for the return ride?
I know the image is poor but ever since DN became a POI and his friend or coworker spoke about him framing houses I can't not see the tool belt and a hammer or hatchet hanging from it in front of his right leg. It's not so visible in the dark picture but we know the image was worked over and was in motion so maybe it's just not visible. To me it is in the brighter one. I know it's unusual for aomeone to carry it in front but everyone is different. Perhaps he is a lefty and thats it works for him.

Depending on the stability of company contracts, construction workers don't always stay continually with one company as onsite jobs come and go. They could just show up on a jobsite, talk to a foreman and start working once the proper paperwork is in for payroll and workers comp. Some small companies pay their workers under the table tho. That's a person who might not go to LE if DN or BG had been working for them. There could be a long string of paying under the table so as not to pay employer taxes, workers comp, etc. That owner might choose to not talk. But that would only be with a small company. A bigger one couldn't and wouldn't. So, it's important to find out who his friend says they worked for and see where their jobs were at the time of the murders

Noooo lol I was a bit alarmed by it[emoji15] My better half watches all those Alaskan shows, though, so I had wondered if he might give it a go��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you see the link I posted upthread?

Depending on the stability of company contracts, construction workers don't always stay continually with one company as onsite jobs come and go. They could just show up on a jobsite, talk to a foreman and start working once the proper paperwork is in for payroll and workers comp. Some small companies pay their workers under the table tho. That's a person who might not go to LE if DN or BG had been working for them. There could be a long string of paying under the table so as not to pay employer taxes, workers comp, etc. That owner might choose to not talk. But that would only be with a small company. A bigger one couldn't and wouldn't. So, it's important to find out who his friend says they worked for and see where their jobs were at the time of the murders
LE will have done this and so I wonder why he hasn't been excluded as a POI yet. Is your company in Indiana? Did your workers have the 13th Feb off this year? ( Public holiday for Lincolns birthday in some states).

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Ultimate-Survival-Technologies--26996

This is an example of a small hatchet that can also be used to make a spark with the rod to light a fire. The handle also has a cord wrapped around it for additional uses - washing line? Tent cord etc.

Useful for camping, cutting kindling, lighting campfires etc.

These things are amazing! All their uses! I think we have a hatchet for chopping wood. It has a longer arm. It never occurred to me all the different uses and sizes! I'm actually quite fascinated!

http://gazette.com/menacing-suspect...ts-he-killed-monument-cyclist/article/1613703

Indiana State Police asked her not to say whether they interviewed her while agents were in Colorado recently vetting Daniel's possible link to the Delphi murders. At the conclusion of their stay, police determined they did not have enough evidence to call him a suspect, nor did they rule him out.

It appears she was asked not to speak.......but she's speaking!

She was asked not to speak about their possible interview, specifically. She has not done that AFAIK.

Or I missed it - also possible.

LE will have done this and so I wonder why he hasn't been excluded as a POI yet. Is your company in Indiana? Did your workers have the 13th Feb off this year? ( Public holiday for Lincolns birthday in some states).

We are west. Been in business many years. I don't think we took off Lincoln's birthday on our job sites, but banks and schools might have. What's important with this tho is that an onsite construction worker would typically be off around the timing, usually around 3:00, but if supplies run out or a different trade needs to be done before the framer can get to their task, or an inspection needs to be done to proceed, etc., then they might get off earlier or not even be able to work that day. They might not even know this until after they get there.

So, if DN did not make it to KN's Dr. appt. that day, was it because of work? It struck me as odd when she said that DN even took off work sometimes to go to her appts. It stuck out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly