IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps not prison per se, but one thing she did was be in possession of a weapon that was not securely locked and not accessible to her husband who is a convicted felon.
We don't actually know that for sure as it hasn't been proved in court. He could get off the gun possession charge with a good lawyer. She hasn't been charged with anything. We know he had the hatchets though because of the witnesses and she said so too. She never said he had the gun, as she generally kept it with her when he took the car to find a new campsite.

May I ask precisely what the point is of searching hatchet look alikes?
What is that going to prove?

No snark. Truly.
Pure curiosity what y'all are doing here with this hatchet thing.

I believe the intent is that DN and KN were menacing people with a hatchet in CO and a pic of DN in their vehicle taken by a searcher of TW - who was later found murdered - COD - shot; was turned over to LE as having been suspicious . From that, a quantum leap that the Delphi murderer used a hatchet. We do not know COD in the Delphi murders, as I stated in an earlier thread related to a hatchet posting.
IMO, it is not unusual to have theories regarding specifics...our problem is that we do not have specifics and it is making us all crazy trying to be helpful in finding a resolution to this heinous act.

May I ask precisely what the point is of searching hatchet look alikes?
What is that going to prove?

No snark. Truly.
Pure curiosity what y'all are doing here with this hatchet thing.

You seriously have no idea why discussing hatchets has a place here? Maybe contact a mod as they have not stopped the conversation, so it must be appropriate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do we know she was asked not to talk about the case? Sounds like a 1st amendment issue to me. She said in the Stroup video or somewhere "I'll talk about anything but my kids". She can talk about anything she wants and no one can stop her without a Judge's Order.

JMO
She did say in one interview that she had spoken to LE but they had asked her not to discuss it.

We don't actually know that for sure as it hasn't been proved in court. He could get off the gun possession charge with a good lawyer. She hasn't been charged with anything. We know he had the hatchets though because of the witnesses and she said so too. She never said he had the gun, as she generally kept it with her when he took the car to find a new campsite.

Well now! He wasn't allowed to drive a car! Ok, he did anyway and she permitted him to do so. Then my next thought is, why did they need to find new campsites? I'm not a camper, but we have homeless living in campsites out where I live by the river. (Gitana will be familiar with what I'm talking about). The city is having them move elsewhere. They are very upset as they have set up camp and have been living there.(amongst other reasons)
So, I'm wondering, while in CO, (which is the state KN will talk about) did DN need to find new campsites?

You seriously have no idea why discussing hatchets has a place here? Maybe contact a mod as they have not stopped the conversation, so it must be appropriate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I talk a lot about the hatchets. It's part of DN's charges and reputation, for starters. But I think BOP was asking why we're searching for
hatchet look alikes. As for me, I want to know the differences in hatchets, as DN purchased at least 2 in CO. Amazingly, there are many differences!

Perhaps not prison per se, but one thing she did was be in possession of a weapon that was not securely locked and not accessible to her husband who is a convicted felon.

I'm not following your response. Are you saying she was in possession of a weapon that was NOT accessible to her husband? I don't understand that statement. Please clarify. TY

But Stroup did ask her something to which she replied she had been asked not to talk about the case. If it is still up I will go back and review.

I thought I listened to the whole thing.
Anyway LE can ask - they can only ask and maybe they did. I believe in cooperating with LE whenever possible. If she actually wanted to comply with a request not to discuss the case why is she doing interviews and posting publicly. Just a rhetorical question.
If you find it't I'd love it and have my words for dinner :)

JMO

I talk a lot about the hatchets. It's part of DN's charges and reputation, for starters. But I think BOP was asking why we're searching for
hatchet look alikes. As for me, I want to know the differences in hatchets. Amazingly, there are many!
He had several hatches so I see it as us trying to understand why. It's like trying to understand why someone would have several guns.

How do we know she was asked not to talk about the case? Sounds like a 1st amendment issue to me. She said in the Stroup video or somewhere "I'll talk about anything but my kids". She can talk about anything she wants and no one can stop her without a Judge's Order.

JMO

She stated in the Stroup video she was "asked not to discuss it" by IN police.

hatchet look alikes. As for me, I want to know the differences in hatchets. Amazingly, there are many!
It was said by locals that DN was working for a company framing houses. DId you happen to see a rigging tool or rigging hatchet. It is a common tool framers use they carry in their tool belt.

I thought I listened to the whole thing.
Anyway LE can ask - they can only ask and maybe they did. I believe in cooperating with LE whenever possible. If she actually wanted to comply with a request not to discuss the case why is she doing interviews and posting publicly. Just a rhetorical question.
If you find it't I'd love it and have my words for dinner :)

JMO

http://gazette.com/menacing-suspect...ts-he-killed-monument-cyclist/article/1613703

Indiana State Police asked her not to say whether they interviewed her while agents were in Colorado recently vetting Daniel's possible link to the Delphi murders. At the conclusion of their stay, police determined they did not have enough evidence to call him a suspect, nor did they rule him out.

It appears she was asked not to speak.......but she's speaking!

Libby’s grandmother, Becky Patty, penned a heartfelt message on Facebook Monday to mark nine months since the girls went missing.

“Nine months ago you had just eaten pancakes and was out there helping me in the office. I am so sorry I ever said yes to let you go to the trails that day. I let you down. That is something I will carry forever. I am so sorry Kelsi is going through this, it kills me seeing her in pain.”

Continued

“We are learning to live with the quiet – sometimes it is deafening. The holidays are coming up – I just wanted to skip them but was outvoted.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...es-heartfelt-message-9-months-after-her-death

I’m so sorry Liberty’s Grandmother blames herself, she had no idea that evil monster was going to be there that awful day. My heart breaks for the girl’s families as they face Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year without them.

Thank you to all of you who are here each day patiently waiting for justice.

Thank YOU for posting this!

Well my goodness that's one of the snarkiest replies yet.

To answer your questions, YES, I see no reason why the TYPE of hatchet is relevant here.

LE has not revealed anything about the hatchet nor if it was used to murder anyone with.

Just because a moderator has not stopped an inane conversation doesn't mean it has merit.
He has been charged with menacing with it. As he apparently had several we are wondering which it could be and why he had several. Its not inane conversation but insane behaviour imo and is part of his charges. Just because someone thinks something is inane, doesn't mean that has merit either. JMO.

JMO

KN stated in the same video you are referring to on YouTube that ISP requested that she not discuss their interview. I haven't read that she was asked not to discuss the case.

Well my goodness that's one of the snarkiest replies yet.

To answer your questions, YES, I see no reason why the TYPE of hatchet is relevant here.

LE has not revealed anything about the hatchet nor if it was used to murder anyone with.

Just because a moderator has not stopped an inane conversation doesn't mean it has merit.

Some people need to waste their day talking about hatchets. Scroll and roll or come back to the thread in a couple of weeks and see if there is anything new or if they're still talking about hatchet ballistics.

I'm not following your response. Are you saying she was in possession of a weapon that was NOT accessible to her husband? I don't understand that statement. Please clarify. TY

I think BOP was meaning the weapon was not securely locked, as it was to not be accessible to her husband.

Maybe KN didn't know about these occasions? It doesn't sound like these incidents were reported to LE or followed up as they didn't press charges it seems. Perhaps all these people were scared of him and just glad to get him off their property without further incident. She was living with him at the time wasnt she or was this after the DV incident perhaps?

I'm leaning towards she did know about the hatchet incidents and/or him having one in IN. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt were it not for incidents that seemed to happen when she was apparently around. The farm employer was spring 2015 to maybe July/Aug 2015? That's the one whose truck he took to the bathroom in Columbus, IN in July 2015 and they parted ways not long afterward. Pic & video in that article show living quarters with crib and baby toys, so it looks like KN was there but JMO on that. It's feasible she might not know if the employer spoke to him privately as an employee. I agree, it sounds like a lot of calls to LE but doesn't look like he was charged all those times. But given he was living where he worked & the number of times employer was said to have called LE, if KN was living there it would seem she would know something was up (MOO). The landlord who spoke to MSM about issues with his temper & hatchet damages evicted him 10/2015, that's in IN court records. If she was there too I'd think she'd be aware of problems with landlord, but again, JMO.
DN's Felony Domestic Battery was filed 12/9/15.
At any rate, sounds like 2015 was a very bad year for DN and those who crossed his path. From their comments about what it was like with him around, probably both the employer and the landlord were relieved to just be done with it all. MOO

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ss-says-daniel-nations-had-violent-tendencies

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/09/29/colorado-hatchet-suspect-has-zero-tolerance-temper-landlord-said/717253001/

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member