IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was KN saying that she couldn't be with/ talk to DN in the court then?
In December 2016 they were separated and they were due in court for the divorce but didn't show up in July, which is why police went to the motel, only to find out they had left in May.
They were not found till the Sept Colorado arrest and now a restraining order is being sought against DN. I think because of a second DV attack (the choking) , which is the assault in the car IMO. It is all difficult to follow as there seem to be so many different charges involved.
Just bumping in case anyone can explain.

Just wanted to clarify that Zionsville is in Boone County. Lebanon is our County seat. I shared a picture of our Pizza Hut yesterday on here being rebuilt.
Rossy, do you know by chance what company did the construction work? The blue jackets intrigued me a bit TBH.

Just wanted to clarify that Zionsville is in Boone County. Lebanon is our County seat. I shared a picture of our Pizza Hut yesterday on here being rebuilt.

Hey!

Since 19 people "Thanked" your post - I will continue posting them here! And I see gregjrichards got 15 "Thanks". :)

Scheduled for today:

Thursday, November 9th:
*Permanent Restraining Order Hearing - 3:30pm PT for Teller County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – Hearing re children. Also charged with being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession of a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Next hearing was 11/6 @ 1:30pm (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed (Tim Watkins murder?). Combined bonds $15K. no update on weapons charges yet as of 11/9
In El Paso County arrested & charged with Class 5 Felony Menacing, Class 3 Felony Endangerment & Reckless Endangerment, Felony Trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. Now held on $6.8K bond. 11/1 update El Paso: Bail reduced from $20K to $6.8K (Felony Menacing: $15K to $5K, Felony Reckless Endangerment: $3K to $1K, Misdemeanor Assault: $2K to $800). Additional charges today: Felony Trespassing & Felony Menacing Charge; Prelim hearing for Menacing charge to be heard Nov. 29th "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.
TY Niner, I too got 17 thanks so you are appreciated. I saw a couple of others actually post their approval too, so glad you decided to continue.

I've listed several reasons that I'm doubtful DN is BG: no known link to Delphi and it is my opinion that based on the remote location of the bridge it would be unknown to a random passerby; no COD known of the girls; resembles the sketch a bit much like thousands of others but I do not see many similarities in the image we have of BG.

My theory has been much of the same since the beginning- I believe the killer was very familiar to Delphi and at minimum knew of the girls and their whereabouts that day. Whether it was a one sided "stalking" of their public online presence or physically following them or a combination of both, I believe this was not an entirely random crime of opportunity in the sense that the girls just stumbled across BG on the bridge. I'm conflicted if it was a crime of opportunity based on the stalking online and/or in person or if it was planned and there are deeper links to knowing the girls. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The Kook didn’t start the K rumors.. social media posts did. The Kook just ran with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing there are numerous Kooks. Jmo. ;)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Asking for help here..

Can someone please look at the Delphi sketch and tell me if they see ANY difference between the eyes/socket/shape.

I noticed the tiniest of difference. But I admit it may be my poor eyesight..

But now I’m paranoid, and I guess I’m looking to be wrong.

Asking for help here..

Can someone please look at the Delphi sketch and tell me if they see ANY difference between the eyes/socket/shape.

Not really seeing a difference. Also take into consideration that the sketch is limited by whatever computer program they used or what the artist's capability is. Subtle differences and things that jump out at us for being significant might not mean anything at all. When I worked with a sketch artist, the image had a much darker place along one cheek. Many people interpreted that as a kind of scar or facial discoloration. It wasn't, just a glitch in the program.

Asking for help here..

I see a slight difference but it doesn’t bother me. Not everyone has a perfectly symmetrical face. Why would that make you paranoid? (Don’t answer that if it would violate TOS. I’m just curious.)

I see a slight difference but it doesn’t bother me. Not everyone has a perfectly symmetrical face. Why would that make you paranoid? (Don’t answer that if it would violate TOS. I’m just curious.)

What difference do you see? Can you be more specific?

Asking for help here..

The sketch makes it appear that his right eye is slightly smaller and angled downward on the outside. Also, I see a slight crookedness to his nose and a bump on the left. These small things may be important. If they were drawn this way on purpose, it might have been something that really stuck out to a witness

Ok third time trying to post this. For those asking - googling "geolocation of photos" brings up lots of useful info as well as details of software. We also have various image experts so just ask

Why was KN saying that she couldn't be with/ talk to DN in the court then?
In December 2016 they were separated and they were due in court for the divorce but didn't show up in July, which is why police went to the motel, only to find out they had left in May.
They were not found till the Sept Colorado arrest and now a restraining order is being sought against DN. I think because of a second DV attack (the choking) , which is the assault in the car IMO. It is all difficult to follow as there seem to be so many different charges involved.

ok, this is what I see based on the court records that I have linked . DN can't speak to KN in court in Colorado based on a case being heard today involving juveniles (i.e. Children) and a permenant restraint order. The order doesn't appear to be against each other, but rather each is being charged. Thus, the cannot speak to each other. The charges in Indiana in December 2016 involved DV, in Jan., 2017 child support, not divorce. kN didn't show up so support wasn't filed. Indiana issued a warrant for DN in May for failure to appear in court for drug charges, and realized he was missing in July, when they went to the motel . Indiana issued a warrant on Sept. 27, 2017 for failure to register as a SO. All charges in Colorado are only for acts committed in Colorado, NOT Indiana, so everything in court in Colorado is after May. Wow....this is complicated, but hope it helps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 60
What difference do you see? Can you be more specific?

On the sketch, his right eye looks slightly larger, and the tear duct looks swollen (not sure how else to describe what I see there). His left eye looks slightly smaller (more almond shaped) and has a more droopy eyelid.

ok, this is what I see based on the court records that I have linked . DN can't speak to KN in court in Colorado based on a case being heard today involving juveniles (i.e. Children) and a permenant restraint order. The order doesn't appear to be against each other, but rather each is being charged. Thus, the cannot speak to each other. The charges in Indiana in December 2016 involved DV, in Jan., 2017 child support, not divorce. kN didn't show up so support wasn't filed. Indiana issued a warrant for DN in May for failure to appear in court for drug charges, and realized he was missing in July, when they went to the motel . Indiana issued a warrant on Sept. 27, 2017 for failure to register as a SO. All charges in Colorado are only for acts committed in Colorado, NOT Indiana, so everything in court in Colorado is after May. Wow....this is complicated, but hope it helps!
Yes indeed, complicated and it does help. Good summing up.

Now, we have evidence of DN in 6 different Indiana counties. How do posters think he got around so easily with no car or licence and how many other IN counties do we think he has been? Was he on the RSO for each of those counties? Is there a central register that tells LE and the public this detail ? E.g. all the counties he has lived or worked in?
There has to be doesn't there?

Now, we have evidence of DN in 6 different Indiana counties. How do posters think he got around so easily with no car or licence and how many other IN counties do we think he has been? Was he on the RSO for each of those counties? Is there a central register that tells LE and the public this detail ? E.g. all the counties he has lived or worked in?

I think he used his wife’s car more than she’s let on.

<BBM>

There is a central registry from Sheriffs Offices throughout the state. (Link/instructions below.) He's only shown as being registered in Greenwood, IN (Johnson Co), registration start date 12/01/2010 and under Other Known Addresses there is nothing listed (other than him being unemployed so no work address). Which is really strange (and unsettling) because we know he was registered in Morgan Co.

Nations had registered as a sex offender in Morgan County on January 31 as a homeless person living at the Royal Inn in Indianapolis. He was required by law to check in, in person, with the county every 7 days after that.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...in-the-murders-of-libby-abby-in-delphi?page=2

If you want to look around the registry, go here, you'll have to Agree to Disclaimer and/or do the "I'm not a robot" step: http://www.icrimewatch.net/indiana.php
When you get to the Offender Search screen, you have to choose a County at the bottom to proceed (but your search won't be restricted to that County). I chose a random one, Bartholomew.
Middle of the next page is "Click here to search for Offenders in your area".
That takes you to the next page with a row of tabs at the top "In Your Area", "Name" "City" etc.
I chose Name tab, next screen put in DN, and only came up with the 2010 in Greenwood/Johnson Co.
I back tracked to the page where you choose a County, picked Morgan, nothing there, still just Greenwood.

Also, I posted an article recently about how offenders tend to colonize and when job hunting they search the registry looking for where other offenders work. This is where you'll find that kind of info too. At the screen with the tabs for search options you have to choose the first tab "In Your Area". Beneath the required address, city and zip boxes is the option to search for home, work, school addresses. It takes a little bit to get used to it and if you're on a mobile it will probably drive you crazy.
http://wishtv.com/2014/03/12/many-sex-offenders-fail-to-register-with-the-state/

Asking for help here..

Call it in Scarlett12~~~you never know what small insignificant thing will lead to the perps apprehension!

May today be the day!!

<BBM>

There is a central registry from Sheriffs Offices throughout the state. (Link/instructions below.) He's only shown as being registered in Greenwood, IN (Johnson Co), registration start date 12/01/2010 and under Other Known Addresses there is nothing listed (other than him being unemployed so no work address). Which is really strange (and unsettling) because we know he was registered in Morgan Co.

Nations had registered as a sex offender in Morgan County on January 31 as a homeless person living at the Royal Inn in Indianapolis. He was required by law to check in, in person, with the county every 7 days after that.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...in-the-murders-of-libby-abby-in-delphi?page=2

If you want to look around the registry, go here, you'll have to Agree to Disclaimer and/or do the "I'm not a robot" step: http://www.icrimewatch.net/indiana.php
When you get to the Offender Search screen, you have to choose a County at the bottom to proceed (but your search won't be restricted to that County). I chose a random one, Bartholomew.
Middle of the next page is "Click here to search for Offenders in your area".
That takes you to the next page with a row of tabs at the top "In Your Area", "Name" "City" etc.
I chose Name tab, next screen put in DN, and only came up with the 2010 in Greenwood/Johnson Co.
I back tracked to the page where you choose a County, picked Morgan, nothing there, still just Greenwood.

Also, I posted an article recently about how offenders tend to colonize and when job hunting they search the registry looking for where other offenders work. This is where you'll find that kind of info too. At the screen with the tabs for search options you have to choose the first tab "In Your Area". Beneath the required address, city and zip boxes is the option to search for home, work, school addresses. It takes a little bit to get used to it and if you're on a mobile it will probably drive you crazy.
http://wishtv.com/2014/03/12/many-sex-offenders-fail-to-register-with-the-state/
That is very worrying. If I was an Indiana resident I would not be happy with this at all. They need to address why this is not correct. Even if they register, as DN did, it doesn't seem to make the state register. And if they are wandering and working in other counties there's no record. This will not be just a problem with DN's records either IMO.

That is very worrying. If I was an Indiana resident I would not be happy with this at all. They need to address why this is not correct. Even if they register, as DN did, it doesn't seem to make the state register. And if they are wandering and working in other counties there's no record. This will not be just a problem with DN's records either IMO.

I don't understand why it's not updated. I found a national registry at the DOJ that seems to be more up to date, it has his Morgan Co registration. But it only shows 3 total, 2 IN and 1 FLA.
https://www.nsopw.gov/en/Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member