IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, do you know for a fact that he slaughter those pigs? Because when we found out about that it was from a former employer or landlord that said that after DN was fired or evicted I can't remember, those pigs turned out slaughtered, this is the only person to come up with this story it could be coincidental, but we don't know for a fact that he did that. And I don't think the police got involved.

he is accused...he was accused publicly. how it manages to just fit with everything else is another puzzle piece.

but he is accused, he is known as hatchet man, I believe these people who tried to help him and fell for the con.

I believe them. Im not a judge in a court of law, I don't know them but what I know of DN tells me this is no lie.

it also tells me that the act in itself was intimidating enough that police were not involved.

I believe them 100%, doesn't even matter what may have occurred or gone on because the result , violence and destruction of innocent life is in the hand of the doer...and since the known to be doer is DN...

no, i will not let go. they have to show me. MOO . I believe it was two pigs

Correct.

Hi RIP. I was answering how I first heard of it. You are correct about media in Co breaking it but that was as a result of members of the public calling the FBI first to report the likeness to BG of DN. Then Co called In. (I think that's how it went down). If I am wrong Daey34 please correct me?

I don't think anyone but LE can name someone a POI can they? Are you saying MSM or Co named him first? I don't recall that but only follow on here. The source that first named him a POI is probably in the media thread.

I'm saying he was identified in CO media as being of interest to Indiana LE first. My opinion is we would never have heard a word about him from LE if he wasn't named in MSM first, like the other 100's of POI who haven't been named.

moo

I think DN is far, far more wiley than he looks..professional criminal is one game he has down cold.

DN flat out lied about his knowledge of Delphi, the one area that has a place for registered SO's to find work. (slaughtering pigs, how horrid not to mention strangely coincidental, considering he is accused of doing just this...slaughtering pigs). It also has a Bridge. This is a DN kind of place. And if he watched about this case he knew dang well where Delphi is.

He flat out lies about his knowledge of these murders as the case of the missing girls first unfolded.

KN says they watched it on TV. The night they went missing ? ( was there coverage regarding the girls?)
or is this the next day after they were discovered?

KN remembers this, watching with DN on TV..DN saying it's disgusting..

disgusting is an odd choice of words and I don"t believe her. I think she is speaking to something she knows
and cant verbalize.

Psychopaths enjoy the pain they cause others, Jodi Arias wanted to engage with her victims family through letters where she claimed to understand and feel their pain.

Im on these two..I'm on them and Im not letting up until they show me proof.

of course all of this is strictly MOO

JMO...
Respectfully, we don’t know when they watched it. The day of the search? The day the girls were found? Coverage in the days after that? The first press conference? Subsequent press conferences? Coverage of the benefits and proposed memorial for the girls? The press conference when the sketch was released? Officer Holman’s August interview? We don’t know if they watched online or on TV. We don’t know if they were in IN or CO.
We don’t even know if KN is telling the truth. Maybe she’s the one lying and DN, while living under bridges, out of cars and in hotel rooms really did manage to not hear about this case until after his arrest.

Actually what's really sad is that if you go to DR Phil's page, the over 1k comments mostly accuse MP. It's like a circus over there.

Wow. I thought we got past that many months ago. SMH.

he is accused...he was accused publicly. how it manages to just fit with everything else is another puzzle piece.

but he is accused, he is known as hatchet man, I believe these people who tried to help him and fell for the con.

I believe them. Im not a judge in a court of law, I don't know them but what I know of DN tells me this is no lie.

it also tells me that the act in itself was intimidating enough that police were not involved.

I believe them 100%, doesn't even matter what may have occurred or gone on because the result , violence and destruction of innocent life is in the hand of the doer...and since the known to be doer is DN...

no, i will not let go. they have to show me. MOO . I believe it was two pigs

Thanks for clarifying that the whole pig situation is all a rumor and not a fact. I can understand you obsession with DN being BG and I don't blame you but LE needs to look at other perps as well for the sake of the investigation and catching the real killer.

PS: I don't care about the amount of pigs he allegedly slaughter.

I think DN is far, far more wiley than he looks..professional criminal is one game he has down cold.

DN flat out lied about his knowledge of Delphi, the one area that has a place for registered SO's to find work. (slaughtering pigs, how horrid not to mention strangely coincidental, considering he is accused of doing just this...slaughtering pigs). It also has a Bridge. This is a DN kind of place. And if he watched about this case he knew dang well where Delphi is.

He flat out lies about his knowledge of these murders as the case of the missing girls first unfolded.

KN says they watched it on TV. The night they went missing ? ( was there coverage regarding the girls?)
or is this the next day after they were discovered?

KN remembers this, watching with DN on TV..DN saying it's disgusting..

disgusting is an odd choice of words and I don"t believe her. I think she is speaking to something she knows
and cant verbalize.

Psychopaths enjoy the pain they cause others, Jodi Arias wanted to engage with her victims family through letters where she claimed to understand and feel their pain.

Im on these two..I'm on them and Im not letting up until they show me proof.

of course all of this is strictly MOO
DN is my number 1 suspect until LE (or whoever) name anyone else to change my opinion.
A reminder he is in court tomorrow for those still interested.

TW's shoes were found before him as well.

"Tim Watkins, 60, disappeared while riding his mountain bike in the Mount Herman area on Thursday, Sept. 14. Two days later, his shoe and bicycle were found, a day later his body was found. He had been shot."

https://www.csindy.com/coloradospri...l-activity/Content?oid=7441765&media=AMP+HTML

Maybe the bodies were buried under leaves and sticks and all they could see were shoes?
I can't imagine that area was not searched on day 1, and it would explain why their bodies were so difficult to find in such a nearby location initially.

TW's shoes were found before him as well.

"Tim Watkins, 60, disappeared while riding his mountain bike in the Mount Herman area on Thursday, Sept. 14. Two days later, his shoe and bicycle were found, a day later his body was found. He had been shot."

https://www.csindy.com/coloradospri...l-activity/Content?oid=7441765&media=AMP+HTML

Any clue how far from the body? Also, has there been any movement with that case? TIA

ETA: I keep thinking if they have the gun they should have the ballistic report back by now.

Just because that is when he was last seen, that doesn't mean he was "done" by then. He could have been with the girls well into the next morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, Tabby,

Considering the 2:30 mark would be when BG was on the bridge, he wouldn’t have even “began” by then. It has not been revealed what time the witness saw him leaving.

I’m just commenting that it’s an awful small window of time for him to work with, from the time Libby took the video until her father tried to call her. While I’ve been in the ‘BG left and didn’t come back’ camp from the beginning, you’re right, what he did in that window and whether or not he may have returned is open to discussion.

I imagine because there were so many people searching that perhaps LE couldn’t distinguish one boot/footprint from another, and/or the leaf coverage on the ground prevented any print from being left behind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way back when, didn't one of the searchers that found the bodies indicate that they first saw footprints and so went in the direction of the prints? I could be wrong, but that's what I seem to recall.

I do not know. I went looking, but there were no markers. Just tape. But if they found his body the next day, the shoes were of decent distance from him.

No movement on that case whatsoever. Just lots of questions from citizens and silence from LE.

Any clue how far from the body? Also, has there been any movement with that case? TIA

ETA: I keep thinking if they have the gun they should have the ballistic report back by now.

I'm saying he was identified in CO media as being of interest to Indiana LE first. My opinion is we would never have heard a word about him from LE if he wasn't named in MSM first, like the other 100's of POI who haven't been named.

moo

Agree. Perhaps too much significance is placed on the words "person of interest" in regard to DN.

"......In contrast, some news reports have described Nations as a possible person of interest, but Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Thursday that anyone police have interviewed in the past seven months could arguably fit that label.

"Everybody as we've gone along, I guess in my mind, is considered a person of interest," Leazenby said. "It's just the awareness of this guy [Nations] is heightened now. So to call him a suspect, I can't say that. But again, I'm going under the basic theory of everyone we talk to is a person of interest. We are interested in seeing what they were up to on Feb. 13."......
http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_2ec4dd46-65ec-5c7c-b598-eab9c13d6025.html

........“We’ve got well over 100 people that we’re still looking at, and he’s just one of those people,” ISP Sgt. Kim Riley said. “Nobody’s technically been ruled out because we have no one in jail yet. We can’t say he’s not a suspect, but we don’t want to say he is because it’s not fair to him or his family to have that hang over him.”
http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_b164ab49-5327-566c-bdf7-91640de50869.html

“This is not something that is just done this one time, it’s been done over and over,” said Sgt. Riley. “We’ve had some Kokomo incidents, we’ve had some Logansport incidents, Lafayette Police Department. We’ve had out of state departments contact us...."
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...-of-interest-in-indiana-murder-mystery?page=2

I do not know. I went looking, but there were no markers. Just tape. But if they found his body the next day, the shoes were of decent distance from him.

No movement on that case whatsoever. Just lots of questions from citizens and silence from LE.

BBM

Thanks for checking. That's what I was thinking, instead of like our girls in Indiana where apparently the shoes were close to the bodies. moo

moo
I've just posted a media article that I found on the media thread ( a good source which margarita and steleheart and others keep updated for us) and it is a chicago article not Co. If anyone has the Co article could you post it for the thread? TIA.

BBM

Thanks for checking. That's what I was thinking, instead of like our girls in Indiana where apparently the shoes were close to the bodies. moo

Below is a direct quote regarding what was said about the shoes. Other than speculation on this thread, I'm not aware of any source that indicates the shoes were found close to the bodies. Anyone?

"......Kelsi recalled the searchers yelled up the hill to her from the murder scene, asking if she knew what the girls were wearing. Kelsi yelled back the color of Libby's shoes.

"We found them," Kelsi recalled them yelling to her.

But she wasn't allowed to go to the girls. Neither were Libby's grandparents, Mike and Becky Patty, with whom she lived, or Williams' mother....."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-tips-catch-libby-and-abbys-killer/949182001/

BBM

We really don’t know if they were close to the bodies or on the bodies. It was never stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member