IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is a direct quote regarding what was said about the shoes. Other than speculation on this thread, I'm not aware of any source that indicates the shoes were found close to the bodies. Anyone?

"......Kelsi recalled the searchers yelled up the hill to her from the murder scene, asking if she knew what the girls were wearing. Kelsi yelled back the color of Libby's shoes.

"We found them," Kelsi recalled them yelling to her.

But she wasn't allowed to go to the girls. Neither were Libby's grandparents, Mike and Becky Patty, with whom she lived, or Williams' mother....."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-tips-catch-libby-and-abbys-killer/949182001/

There seems to be A LOT of speculation that is being put forth as fact. Tunnel vision is getting the best of some. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just posted a media article that I found on the media thread ( a good source which margarita and steleheart and others keep updated for us) and it is a chicago article not Co. If anyone has the Co article could you post it for the thread? TIA.

"The Indiana State Police say they've followed up on thousands of tips related to the girls' murders. They say they don't typically release investigative information on specific tips, but made an exception in the Colorado case because of numerous media inquiries...."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police...lo-hatchet-suspect-linked-to-slain-ind-girls/

I'll try this again - does anyone notice the tension between the two families? MP always sits
between the two women. Maybe AW is really angry that BP gave permission to let these girls go hiking that day.
When AW saw that picture of her daughter on that bridge, she said that Abby was so going to be grounded.

No, not at all. I didn't see any tension between them. Yes, she said Abby was going to be grounded but why would that mean tension between the families to you? And I'm wondering what relevance that would have to the case. I can't imagine what these families are going through. It must be a roller coaster of emotions.

This’ll be ignored. [emoji849]

A) Person makes theoretical claim
B) Fact is reported which flatly contradicts claim
C) Person reasserts claim, dismissing the reported fact as purposeful LE lie/deception/misinformation designed to trick suspect

Rottmom -their ceaseless grief is going to have a lot of stages - and “what if’s”
Abby wasn’t supposed to be on the bridge. But no one did anything wrong. IMO It’s not relevant to finding BG.

I'll try this again - does anyone notice the tension between the two families? MP always sits
between the two women. Maybe AW is really angry that BP gave permission to let these girls go hiking that day.
When AW saw that picture of her daughter on that bridge, she said that Abby was so going to be grounded.

No, not at all. I didn't see any tension between them. Yes, she said Abby was going to be grounded but why would that mean tension between the families to you? And I'm wondering what relevance that would have to the case. I can't imagine what these families are going through. It must be a roller coaster of emotions.

A) Person makes theoretical claim
B) Fact is reported which flatly contradicts claim
C) Person reasserts claim, dismissing the reported fact as purposeful LE lie/deception/misinformation designed to trick suspect

Over and over again.

Someone mentioned DNA of searchers. I've followed many cases and I don't recall any of them involving the searchers giving DNA. I wouldn't say it's never happened, however I don't believe its common.

Below is a direct quote regarding what was said about the shoes. Other than speculation on this thread, I'm not aware of any source that indicates the shoes were found close to the bodies. Anyone?

"......Kelsi recalled the searchers yelled up the hill to her from the murder scene, asking if she knew what the girls were wearing. Kelsi yelled back the color of Libby's shoes.

But she wasn't allowed to go to the girls. Neither were Libby's grandparents, Mike and Becky Patty, with whom she lived, or Williams' mother....."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-tips-catch-libby-and-abbys-killer/949182001/

BBM

Bumping my own post, maybe over and over. <sigh>

As well as L & A's shoes. In the program yesterday, it was revealed the searchers called to L's sister and asked what color shoes the girls were wearing. She told them and they responded to the effect the girls had been found.

Paraphrasing as best I remember, but I think that's the gist.

moo

Post #639 has a direct quote regarding the shoes.

"The Indiana State Police say they've followed up on thousands of tips related to the girls' murders. They say they don't typically release investigative information on specific tips, but made an exception in the Colorado case because of numerous media inquiries...."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police...lo-hatchet-suspect-linked-to-slain-ind-girls/
TY Misty. Do you want to also post it in media thread too if it is not in there? I notice it is dated the 3rd Oct so after they had returned and (now we know from his letter) didn't see DN. I was reposting the chicago MSM item (28 Sep) as it was the earliest one I could find to answer Jax question when did it first appear in the media that LE announced him as a POI. However I'm not bothering to answer any more questions I don't think because it just gets continually questioned. Everyone is free and able to look in the media thread or google or look back thru the threads themselves instead of asking others all the time.

in my opinion your observation that BG is wearing a jacket like the local Amish seems really relevant now.
LE keeps asking somebody to reveal their suspicions, like there might be some kind of specific reason they wouldn’t.

So far I assumed because this person was also criminal and risked jail - or revenge from BG or his croneys. But maybe a cloistered religious group also fits that bill.
As does basically a kidnapped and controlled wife like KN.

Rottmom -their ceaseless grief is going to have a lot of stages - and “what if’s”
Abby wasn’t supposed to be on the bridge. But no one did anything wrong. IMO It’s not relevant to finding BG.

The searchers yelled up the hill what were the girls wearing, didn't ask her what color were the shoes. What in the heck makes people think they found the shoes first? The searchers didn't ask what color were the shoes.

Kelsi recalled the searchers yelled up the hill to her from the murder scene, asking if she knew what the girls were wearing. Kelsi yelled back the color of Libby's shoes.

Someone mentioned DNA of searchers. I've followed many cases and I don't recall any of them involving the searchers giving DNA. I wouldn't say it's never happened, however I don't believe its common.
I read in Joe Kenda's book that when a search is on, everyone is required to sign in who is going to participate.

The searchers yelled up the hill what were the girls wearing, didn't ask her what color were the shoes. What in the heck makes people think they found the shoes first? The searchers didn't ask what color were the shoes.

Kelsi recalled the searchers yelled up the hill to her from the murder scene, asking if she knew what the girls were wearing. Kelsi yelled back the color of Libby's shoes.

BBM. Guilty as charged. But I have to wonder why she mentioned shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces