IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RIP. I was answering how I first heard of it. You are correct about media in Co breaking it but that was as a result of members of the public calling the FBI first to report the likeness to BG of DN. Then Co called In. (I think that's how it went down). If I am wrong Daey34 please correct me?

Shire,
IIRC that’s how it went down.
IMO IN LE would never have released DN’s name nor commented about him if the CO media hadn’t mentioned him and similarities to the IN case. I guess I thought you were asking why IN LE named him and not anyone else.
:daisy:

Hi everyone, been lurking on and off since the beginning and finally posting for the first time today. To say that I am fascinated by this case and want justice for the girls is an understatement.

So many thoughts from the get go. Just finished watching the Dr Phil show and am wondering about Libby’s mother and father. I’m sure this has been discussed before but do we know how involved they are? Is their lack of presence in the media just out of choice or are they completely removed from the situation? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Always enjoy reading these threads and appreciate the insights :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Websleuths and thank you for caring about justice for the girls.

Police receive dozens of tips after Delphi case aired on Dr. Phil

https://www.wthr.com/article/police-receive-dozens-of-tips-after-delphi-case-aired-on-dr-phil

[FONT="]In the first 20 hours after the show, 140 tips were received.[/FONT]

Glad to hear it thank you for posting this.

I am saying as he is the only named poi he must be their number one, otherwise name some others more important. I hope there's no more like DN still free to roam.
Who is a more important POI than DN at this time? Noone.
There are thousands of criminals like and worse than DN roaming freeling in US right now. You don't know who is more important POI than DN in this case right now because LE has not name anyone, they didn't name DN as a POI they said there is a possibility that he is the perpetrator and keep him as a POI but they also said there are more POIs.

I am sure there is tension - it it’s just too sad to contemplate Libby’s grandma and sister are devastated.

-
I'll try this again - does anyone notice the tension between the two families? MP always sits
between the two women. Maybe AW is really angry that BP gave permission to let these girls go hiking that day.
When AW saw that picture of her daughter on that bridge, she said that Abby was so going to be grounded.

McGraw laid out a timeline for the girls' last hours, starting when Kelsi dropped the two off at the trails at 1:30 p.m. He documented the 2:09 p.m. Instagram posting of a photo Libby took of Abby walking on the Monon High Bridge.

Then he presented that Libby's dad called her cellphone shortly after 3 p.m. telling her he was almost to the pickup point, and they should be heading that way.
Hi Jax,

If the time on the billboards stating BG was last seen at 2:30 pm is accurate, that leaves just over 1/2 hour for him to corral the girls, lead them to the crime scene, commit the crime and leave.
:thinking:

McGraw laid out a timeline for the girls' last hours, starting when Kelsi dropped the two off at the trails at 1:30 p.m. He documented the 2:09 p.m. Instagram posting of a photo Libby took of Abby walking on the Monon High Bridge.

Then he presented that Libby's dad called her cellphone shortly after 3 p.m. telling her he was almost to the pickup point, and they should be heading that way.
Hi Jax,

If the time on the billboards stating BG was last seen at 2:30 pm is accurate, that leaves just over 1/2 hour for him to corral the girls, lead them to the crime scene, commit the crime and leave.

I think I heard 47 minutes on the show yesterday? I'm sure they discussed how short the time was, but unsure of the number they used. The Dr. original posited a longer time and was corrected.

Anyone (with a better memory than mine) remember the times they discussed?

September article where LE promised to inform MSM if anyone becomes a suspect.

"Please keep in mind the Indiana State Police has received more than a thousand photos of persons alleged to be similar in appearance to the composite sketch of the Delphi person of interest," Riley said.

"Each and every one of these tips are investigated for any potential connection to the case. We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitely connects this person to our investigation.

"If this should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources."

BBM

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...igate-colorado-link-delphi-murders/711491001/

There are thousands of criminals like and worse than DN roaming freeling in US right now. You don't know who is more important POI than DN in this case right now because LE has not name anyone, they didn't name DN as a POI they said there is a possibility that he is the perpetrator and keep him as a POI but they also said there are more POIs.

Yes, you’re right. LE has said DN’s just one of hundreds they’ve looked at, each still presumably a person of interest (since none has been publicly cleared). So, just because the press came to learn of DN doesn’t necessarily mean he is more of a POI than anyone else. (If another name were leaked, we’d probably see the same feeding frenzy from on-line sleuths with many concluding that this man surely has to be the killer.) LE by word and action continues to suggest that the real suspect is still out there somewhere.

I am saying as he is the only named poi he must be their number one, otherwise name some others more important. I hope there's no more like DN still free to roam.
Who is a more important POI than DN at this time? Noone.

“So, is Daniel Nations our big top number? No, he’s just another one in the field that we’re still looking at,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley......"
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/13/daniel-nations-murder-indiana/

Just my opinion but if DN was indeed their "big top number", even a obscure "no comment" or ""can't reveal the details of our investigation at this time" would've been the expected reply. The worse thing that can happen to an unsolved murder case is the public disregards it because they think an arrest is looming. The families and ISP Supr Carter did a tremendous job on the Dr Phil show to put the unsolved case in the public eye once again.

Regardless of whoever is responsible I hope the show's endeavour proves successful.

DN is my #1 suspect. There has to be a reason that LE hustled out to CO to interview him. My guess is something to do with COD, especially since they have released absolutely no information about that.

I am guessing (MOO) that a similar weapon was used in both Delphi and CO and it was distinctive or unusual enough that it threw up a red flag. If that was the case I don’t think the weapon was something common like a gun or knife.

LE has been so tight lipped about COD and other details that I am guessing they are waiting for a POI to slip up during an interview and say, “I don’t even OWN a ________”

I think DN is far, far more wiley than he looks..professional criminal is one game he has down cold.

DN flat out lied about his knowledge of Delphi, the one area that has a place for registered SO's to find work. (slaughtering pigs, how horrid not to mention strangely coincidental, considering he is accused of doing just this...slaughtering pigs). It also has a Bridge. This is a DN kind of place. And if he watched about this case he knew dang well where Delphi is.

He flat out lies about his knowledge of these murders as the case of the missing girls first unfolded.

KN says they watched it on TV. The night they went missing ? ( was there coverage regarding the girls?)
or is this the next day after they were discovered?

KN remembers this, watching with DN on TV..DN saying it's disgusting..

disgusting is an odd choice of words and I don"t believe her. I think she is speaking to something she knows
and cant verbalize.

Psychopaths enjoy the pain they cause others, Jodi Arias wanted to engage with her victims family through letters where she claimed to understand and feel their pain.

Im on these two..I'm on them and Im not letting up until they show me proof.

of course all of this is strictly MOO

Oh, just remembered this... I'm sure it's likely not relevant but just in case - I noticed that they all referred to the bridge as "High Bridge" and not "The Monon High Bridge" like we call it. Shrug, probably nothing but the locals call it that and someone not from there wouldn't I guess so maybe that would be a clue somehow if a seemingly non-local said it that way. Really grasping I know.

Yes, you’re right. LE has said DN’s just one of hundreds they’ve looked at, each still presumably a person of interest (since none has been publicly cleared). So, just because the press came to learn of DN doesn’t necessarily mean he is more of a POI than anyone else. (If another name were leaked, we’d probably see the same feeding frenzy from on-line sleuths with many concluding that this man surely has to be the killer.) LE by word and action continues to suggest that the real suspect is still out there somewhere.

Thanks for explaining this with better words than I did.

I think DN is far, far more wiley than he looks..professional criminal is one game he has down cold.

DN flat out lied about his knowledge of Delphi, the one area that has a place for registered SO's to find work. (slaughtering pigs, how horrid not to mention strangely coincidental, considering he is accused of doing just this...slaughtering pigs). It also has a Bridge. This is a DN kind of place. And if he watched about this case he knew dang well where Delphi is.

He flat out lies about his knowledge of these murders as the case of the missing girls first unfolded.

KN says they watched it on TV. The night they went missing ? ( was there coverage regarding the girls?)
or is this the next day after they were discovered?

KN remembers this, watching with DN on TV..DN saying it's disgusting..

disgusting is an odd choice of words and I don"t believe her. I think she is speaking to something she knows
and cant verbalize.

Psychopaths enjoy the pain they cause others, Jodi Arias wanted to engage with her victims family through letters where she claimed to understand and feel their pain.

Im on these two..I'm on them and Im not letting up until they show me proof.

of course all of this is strictly MOO
I have a question, do you know for a fact that he slaughter those pigs? Because when we found out about that it was from a former employer or landlord that said that after DN was fired or evicted I can't remember, those pigs turned out slaughtered, this is the only person to come up with this story it could be coincidental, but we don't know for a fact that he did that. And I don't think the police got involved.

Hi Jax,

Just because that is when he was last seen, that doesn't mean he was "done" by then. He could have been with the girls well into the next morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the only thing visible was shoes, and searchers were told not to touch a thing, it makes sense.

Maybe the bodies were buried under leaves and sticks and all they could see were shoes?
I can't imagine that area was not searched on day 1, and it would explain why their bodies were so difficult to find in such a nearby location initially.

Just because that is when he was last seen, that doesn't mean he was "done" by then. He could have been with the girls well into the next morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't they say the witness saw him leaving the area? I doubt he'd come back but guess he might have.

IMHO I think teens would find the guy creepy -and just be trying to get away subtlety
I'll try this again - does anyone notice the tension between the two families? MP always sits
between the two women. Maybe AW is really angry that BP gave permission to let these girls go hiking that day.
When AW saw that picture of her daughter on that bridge, she said that Abby was so going to be grounded.

I've wondered and wondered how he lured the girls to go down the hill. Did he actually instruct them to go down the hill or was he possibly showing them something down the hill? Perhaps a wounded animal that he needed their help with. (I'm picturing a deer) Maybe they originally thought they were going to help something. He didn't seem panicked when he was saying it. Then once they all went he let hell out.
Just a thought.....

AFAIK searchers get DNA taken, like LE to eliminate them -I think LE would know if they had a missing searcher.

He could have been in plain site during the searches. We (and he) didn't know at that time of the pics that were taken. And quite honestly his get up in the pic pretty much hides what he really looks like. Why do you not think it is DN? He was found to be driving around the search for TW in CO so I believe it is part of how he operates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc