IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In September, when the news first came out about DN, I recall there was heavy speculation that DN was the alleged killer who arose yet again and was likely responsible for the murder of Timothy Watkins. That he appeared to be lurking during the search, that he had access to his wife's rifle in the trunk and so forth, all things that made him appear responsible.

That occured almost three months ago, yet no murder charges have been laid relating to his death. Wouldn't it be a simple matter of ballistic forensics to match the rifle to the bullet by now?

I have to admit if not that, I've gotten lost as to what even remotely connects DN to Delphi other than creative speculation, if not the multiple murder aspect.
This is kinda how I feel when I got here.. I don't think he matches the sketch either.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I would like to know why they are so adamant that someone DOES know this person and knows he is the killer. It's just not making sense in my brain that they are 100% sure of this, yet the case still isn't solved. What particular factor makes them so sure of this?

The old adage is that the perp ALWAYS tells someone.

Please explain how a Bluff-trap works. Could the so-called witnesses be fake?

Bluff-Trap is when LE or anyone else puts out false tidbits of information or physical evidence to hopefully get a reaction or flush out a UNSUB/Suspect. This method work's very well on criminals that are egotistical, narcissistic ect.

Why, on a sunny day in February, A+L had to be transported to this place (not so far away) in a hurry so-to-say, searching for someone who would them pick up a rather short time later (DG) before they got permission to go (by Becky)? Why had this excursion been so urgent and important? Certainly it wasn't important enough only to have a nice pic of the bridge which was known to them (A/L) for some time already and nothing irretrievable. If the girls didn't know BG, whom did they know who was also involved?
They went to take pictures, apparently no one else was involved.

Bluff-Trap is when LE or anyone else puts out false tidbits of information or physical evidence to hopefully get a reaction or flush out a UNSUB/Suspect. This method work's very well on criminals that are egotistical, narcissistic ect.
So , for example, could the apparent composite from eye witnesses be a Bluff-trap and it could have instead come from a Parabon Dna profile?

Since LE has not released much at all about this case, except for some grainy photos, an artist's rendition of an eye witness's memory and about 2 seconds of audio, I am having a hard time understanding where the 'bluff trap' would be.

Maybe just having the case air on national tv in afternoon prime time and they are watching someone squirm?

Nothing new to anyone following this case was stated during the show, so maybe Don can further explain the bluff trap? Unless of course, bluff trap was being discussed in general terms and not as part of this case.

Is it correct that the ISP officer stated that BG has a wife or a brother that knows what happened? Did he limit it to wife and brother? Just wondering because BG likely also has a mom, dad, neighbor, friend, cousin, etc. Are we looking for someone who lives with mom and brother?

Now why would LE bluff-trap a composite? No reason that I can see.

This topic has come up on other threads and we have never been able to come up with a case where this was actually done. I believe the consensus was LE would not use lying to the public as a tactic because of the issues of distrust it would cause. I believe one of our verified lawyers, Gitana, wrote about this issue and what she said made a lot of sense. I will see if I can find it.

Per Dr. Phil interview:
1:30 drop-off
2:07 pictures posted
3:11 DG called Libby
3:14 DG started walking the trails
3:30 DG could not find, other family called
4:00 MP was called
5:15 Police were called by MP
6:00 Search was on

MP says witness saw suspect "leaving area around that time of day".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my point is, he had to have been seen before 3:14. Also, there have been at least 5 people identified as being in the area of the bridge who were questioned.

Perhaps the drawing is not from a witness at all.

Yes IMO of course.

So, saying that they got the artist rendering from an eye witness, when they did not, would make the perp nervous? Surely, BG would know if he had a face-to-face encounter with someone other than the girls on that trail.

Not getting the bluff trap thing - yet.

Yes IMO of course.

I think that may be over thinking it. LE doesn't seem misleading to me or trying to bluff-trap.

As I filtered the images of his face, I think I could make out his teeth, and a one sided grimace, that kind of scrunched up his nose on one side. His chin, caught a lot of light, and his whiskers, blemishes seemed apparent, creases around his lips. Since he's a murderer, I imagine whomever looks into that face and has an inkling it's Abby and Libby's killer may be very scared or in denial still. The sketch makes him look poker faced, but the grimacing creep on the bridge looks scary to me in the caps from Feb., as I review.

The sketch rendered from the eyewitness who according to LE saw him face to face makes sense to me, the expression, the features. He is somebody who can display grimacing rage, kill and then seem non offensive almost soft looking.

attachment.php

636358861425989523-sketch.jpg

Now why would LE bluff-trap a composite? No reason that I can see.
If you're still here to read an answer - to infer there is an eye witness when there isn't one ? If we knew or could guess then it probably wouldn't be a good enough one

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member