IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. Lol I sleuthed this guy months ago and even heavier about 1 month ago again. I can't say here everything I found out but I will say that I of course do not think BP of IP is BG, but I do believe he may know him possibly. He also has an odd connection with another missing person (and presumed murdered ) . There are so many weird coincidences.
Can you share the name of the other missing person or provide a MSM link?Does the missing person have a WS thread?

Upside down the S looks more like a 5.
I dont want to get carried away with seeing things that aren't there, but possibly the number 84 by the platform?

Ok, so clearly symbolism is being used in this sketch (the flames). What caught my eye almost immediately is what appears to be the face, hair, head of a female (doll?) at the opening of the pouch, outer side at the end of the zipper. Call me crazy, I feel a little crazy posting this. But it gave me chills and I can't unsee it, I've tried. It is not something related to BG's hand, because his right hand is deep inside the 'gun' pocket of the blue jacket. I see hair parted to the side, eyes, nose and mouth. I was kind of hoping someone sees something else, just to get this image out of my mind. (I don't know what's supposed to be inside the pouch but apparently there is something there too.)

Hi kizzy,

While I never want to look at that disturbing sketch again, let alone examine it, curiosity got the best of me and I enlarged the snipped image of the pouch. I see a face, too. But to me it looked like (and I hate to mention this because I did NOT see it at all in the pictures of BG found on Libby’s phone) a kitten or a puppy with the head and one paw sticking out.

My thought is the artist knows who BG is and knows he is responsible for this crime and created the sketch as blackmail. Maybe BG and the artist both have dirt on each other and this was the way the artist sent the message to BG to keep his mouth shut about whatever BG has on the artist. A detailed sketch of a man, yet completely obscuring his facial features. Why? To send the message “I know you did it”?

i see it, is it intentional? I cant tell..but I see it too.

I just erased my original post. It was wrong. Sorry for the confusion!

According to the reporter the sketch was received 3/3/17 and dated 2/24/17 and sent from a correctional facility in Louisiana.

May 9th 2016 bomb threat was made by BP IP which he was later arrested for.
The February 2017 was a separate issue with no arrest yet.

Sorry for the confusion!!

Hi kizzy,

While I never want to look at that disturbing sketch again, let alone examine it, curiosity got the best of me and I enlarged the snipped image of the pouch. I see a face, too. But to me it looked like (and I hate to mention this because I did NOT see it at all in the pictures of BG found on Libby’s phone) a kitten or a puppy with the head and one paw sticking out.

My thought is the artist knows who BG is and knows he is responsible for this crime and created the sketch as blackmail. Maybe BG and the artist both have dirt on each other and this was the way the artist sent the message to BG to keep his mouth shut about whatever BG has on the artist. A detailed sketch of a man, yet completely obscuring his facial features. Why? To send the message “I know you did it”?

wow that is some TWISTED stuff, but interesting..it's a sickening drawing. MOO

Trying to wrap my brain around this.
BP IP bomb threat was called in 2/22/17.
According to the reporter the sketch was received 3/3/17 and dated 2/24/17 and sent from a correctional facility in Louisiana.
So how does BP IP send a sketch from prison? He can't be at two places at once.

my brain is pretzel...but did the bomb threat originate in Indiana or was it a long distance bomb threat? does BP know someone at IP who he knows did this crime? did BP want to blow up BG? does BP know who BG is????

why not tell?

moo

Trying to wrap my brain around this.
BP IP bomb threat was called in 2/22/17.
He was arrested at his home in Lafayette in May 2017
So how does BP IP send a sketch from prison? He can't be at two places at once.
He wasn't in prison. He was arrested in May 2016 for the 2016 bomb threat and charged. Eventually plea bargained and got probation in 2017 for the 2016 bomb threat. I don't think he was in jail in 2017 because he FTA on at least one occasion. Nobody has been charged for the 2/22/17 bomb threat.

Eta I see you have now deleted it but I'll leave mine for further clarification. It is confusion. I recommend looking thru the case filings in Mycase.in that I posted previously-if the link still works.

minazoe...my dates were wrong. eek! sorry for the confusion!

He wasn't in prison. He was arrested in May 2016 for the 2016 bomb threat and charged. Eventually plea bargained and got probation in 2017 for the 2016 bomb threat. I don't think he was in jail in 2017 because he FTA on at least one occasion. Nobody has been charged for the 2/22/17 bomb threat.

I was doing two things at once and had the wrong years...it didn't make sense to I reread and I see I was wrong. I've tried to correct it but people keep quoted it lol lol lo so sorry for the confusion and thank you catching it and letting me know!

So how does BP IP send a sketch from a Louisiana correctional facility if he's not there?
p.s. I need a drink! lol lol

I was doing two things at once and had the wrong years...it didn't make sense to I reread and I see I was wrong. I've tried to correct it but people keep quoted it lol lol lo so sorry for the confusion and thank you catching it and letting me know!
It is confusing. But I don't think BP IP was in jail in 2017. I think he bonded out. And he had one FTA but made the other CaCo court appearances so I cannot see him being in a Louisiana prison.

Is this the prisoner's perception or knowledge of the mask/scarf? I will go with perception but a very good one. IMO BG was wearing some sort of cover on his face on the north side of the bridge and with crossing the bridge in a hurry and feeling confident that he would not meet anyone else coming from the SE end he had no concerns.
If in fact that is a lock blade knife with a pocket clip on his left hip I would lean even more now saying that BG is left handed. IMO subduing AW at knife point would be enough to sway LG to go along. Even IF BG gave LG proof that he was very serious and in cutting AW would have put both those young girls in immediate shock.
This drawing alone shows no inside knowledge of the crime. First thing I would like to know is WHY did he send it to the journalist? He wants something, inmates always want something. And yes what is the history behind this BP behind bars?
What we don't know is that if LE found a white scarf at the crime scene then I am sure ISP would have been taking a trip down to a prison in LA on 2/25/17. IMO

This inmate has really got us all going. I would say he is incorporating everything "we" have seen on BG, even the dog (as seen under and in the upside down 5). He is really pulling our leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how does BP IP send a sketch from a Louisiana correctional facility if he's not there?
p.s. I need a drink! lol lol

Between this thread and the 13 kids & adults found shackled in CA... I’ve been drinking![emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This inmate has really got us all going. I would say he is incorporating everything "we" have seen on BG, even the dog (as seen under and in the upside down 5). He is really pulling our leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed. He drew most of the stuff we discussed in the image thread, mask, scarf, breathing or meth paraphernalia, knife, puppy etc before we had mentioned it. Weird stuff.

Indeed. He drew most of the stuff we discussed in the image thread, mask, scarf, breathing or meth paraphernalia, knife, puppy etc before we had mentioned it. Weird stuff.

Psychic or just very imaginative?

ETA: He left out the gun many of us thought we saw.

https://twitter.com/alexismcadamstv/status/834521628419710989
EVIDENCE: Police still sweeping #Delphi for evidence in murders. Police brought these boots in to analyze-NOT key evidence at this point

plus photos of the boots

FromGermany, Thank you!

Anyone feel free to correct me but this is my understanding of the sequence of time, going my memory.

The Snapchat photo of Abby was taken at 2:07pm
The video and the voice recorded by Libby was taken at appx 2:30pm.
According to GHs videos, the span of the bridge can be walked in about 5 minutes.
Shortly after 3pm, Libby did not answer her phone when her dad called, just before he arrived to pick them up.

So only my speculation, after the 2:07 photo the girls didn't immediately proceed onward to the SE end of the bridge. Maybe they'd never intended to walk the full length of it. The time sequence would suggest they were on the bridge for quite a few minutes, maybe just standing or sitting, enjoying the sun and the view, talking, or whatever girls do, after the Abby photo, and the suspect appeared later.

Thank you for this, MistyWaters. The sequence and your thoughts through the possibilities seem real clear to me here.

Im kinda lost on this thread, can some one private message me the info of the DP sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper