IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think your link is the correct mugshot for February 24th either. This is the one I believe is correct. IMO

https://www.wthr.com/article/carrol...k-between-colorado-suspect-and-delphi-murders

I notice his hair kind of curls in the front at times. Yes this Morgan County mug is the one following the Delphi incident. IF he is BG (IDK!!!) I wonder if his hair was longer and kind of sticking out in the front back then. Looks like he hacked it off in a do-it-yourself cut when I look at the Morgan mug. Hmmm..

They have age progression software.. so it would make sense that they would progress the age to what they think their suspects age is.

Also didn't someone have a shot of the past/present POI with longer hair and it had waves/curls?

MOO

I didn't understand your comments at first re: the age progression. R u saying that maybe LE used parabon from DNA taken at crime scene then progressed it to an age they thought BG MIGHT be, like, say, 40's? Interesting...

I notice his hair kind of curls in the front at times. Yes this Morgan County mug is the one following the Delphi incident. IF he is BG (IDK!!!) I wonder if his hair was longer and kind of sticking out in the front back then. Looks like he hacked it off in a do-it-yourself cut when I look at the Morgan mug. Hmmm..

The pictures seem to me to be of a long wasted, or somewhat short legged person. Not as useful as DNA, but something to consider when jarring someone who knows him. One year! Come on!

Also, I do wish more of the actual video would be released, to show the gait, etc.

Very logical thinking, imo. Not only is it the anniversary but it is in the same area. Could be a good tactic.

moo

And it would give any guilty party a reasonable excuse to go there if half the town is there too, so he could join in and revisit his bad deed along with the crowd.

Interesting thoughts on FAS!

I can't see a urine bag in the images. BG's posture does look awkward, though, as if he could be knock-kneed or pigeon-toed. However, it may just be that walking on the uneven surface of the bridge affected his gait.

And in the images from Libby's phone he may have been caught turning 'round (as in a U-turn) ... possibly???

From the advisory, it sounds like it’s a media-only event, but ISP would be seen as remiss if they let the anniversary go by without some sort of acknowledgement. Since it’s going to be Doug Carter and his questionable communication skills at the mike, one can only hope he doesn’t make another ambiguous statement and trigger a new round of “What did he mean by that?” confusion. Expect to hear him continue to deflect any tough questions posed by local reporters.

Previous comments Carter has made:

“Please, disregard the face, but look at the body. Because anybody can identify a family member by looking at the body.”

“Everyone’s a suspect …… until they’re not.”

Expected temperatures are for the upper 30’s, peaking at 4 p.m., the time at which the event is scheduled to begin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-02-10 at 7.43.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-02-10 at 7.43.22 PM.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 550
He doesn't strike me as a transient; he certainly doesn't look homeless. He doesn't have the full, unkempt beard that most vagabonds sport, his clothes appear to be clean and not ragged, and he seems at ease in his surroundings. That's not to say that he couldn't have traveled to the area in order to murder in anonymity, but he probably has ties to the area and may well be a local.

There are many levels of transient though. Sometimes they're alcoholic hobos camping beside the railroad tracks, but they can also be unemployed people who can't afford rent, day laborers or temporary workers in town for a day of work, a week of training, a couple of months on a construction project, single mothers going from one shelter to another--all kinds of trouble and misery.

I hear you! DN is a very disturbed person, and I hope with all these arrests he gets some help. To be honest, though, I don’t know of any help for him.

His characteristics are interesting, though, but apparently LE isn’t interested. I imgine the DNA didn’t match, but have no way of knowing for sure.
Imo I think it could be possible the DNA did match. If it's touch DNA that's not enough for an arrest. Of course this is pure speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There are many levels of transient though. Sometimes they're alcoholic hobos camping beside the railroad tracks, but they can also be unemployed people who can't afford rent, day laborers or temporary workers in town for a day of work, a week of training, a couple of months on a construction project, single mothers going from one shelter to another--all kinds of trouble and misery.

This is true. My sister, her husband, and their six kids were homeless for more than a year. They began by staying at cheap motels and from there they went to a tent in a camping spot. When it got cold, they came and spent a few months with us. (12 people in our house was super fun...) They were technically homeless but you never would've been able to tell that by looking at them. They always wore nice clothes, were clean, etc.

From the advisory, it sounds like it’s a media-only event, but ISP would be seen as remiss if they let the anniversary go by without some sort of acknowledgement. Since it’s going to be Doug Carter and his questionable communication skills at the mike, one can only hope he doesn’t make another ambiguous statement and trigger a new round of “What did he mean by that?” confusion. Expect to hear him continue to deflect any tough questions posed by local reporters.

Previous comments Carter has made:

“Please, disregard the face, but look at the body. Because anybody can identify a family member by looking at the body.”

“Everyone’s a suspect …… until they’re not.”

Expected temperatures are for the upper 30’s, peaking at 4 p.m., the time at which the event is scheduled to begin.

attachment.php

Do you think any new information will be released? My worry is the media will show a lack of interest in the case after the first anniversary has been and gone unless a breakthrough is made of course.

Although I pretty much have been a lurker watching this case, wanted to jump in and see if anyone noticed DN 's feet when walking in the video that was posted https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68UZ4apBjbA
When HIS right foot meets the floor, it looks as if his ankle shifts to the outside causing what looks like a limp. I don't know if it's his ankle, knee or his feet turning inward that is causing it. It's hard to explain! I also think the press conference being held at the trail head may be to see if someone they saw on video before may show up again.

Although I pretty much have been a lurker watching this case, wanted to jump in and see if anyone noticed DN 's feet when walking in the video that was posted https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68UZ4apBjbA
When HIS right foot meets the floor, it looks as if his ankle shifts to the outside causing what looks like a limp. I don't know if it's his ankle, knee or his feet turning inward that is causing it. It's hard to explain! I also think the press conference being held at the trail head may be to see if someone they saw on video before may show up again.

This!

It has a very particular, consistent "pop" to it. A violent snap to the outside. I'm not saying he is BG, but damn would that explain the seemingly peculiar gait in the photos of BG or what???

Hi Everyone,

From Fox 59

"The police have not formally named Nations as a suspect in the crimes...." "ISP ( I assume this means Indiana State Police) has since said they're no longer actively investigating Nations as a person of interest in the case".

Please clear something up for me. Are the State Police the only investigating law enforcement agency in this case? If not has any other agency cleared DN yet?

From what I can find there is absolutely no one else the police are looking at, that we know of, at the moment.

Look at these two headlines from two different media sources but dated the same day:

Person of Interest In Delphi Murders Back In Indiana
93.1 WIBC Indianapolis-Feb 4, 2018

Former person of interest in murders of Delphi teens back in Indiana
Local Source-WTHR-Feb 4, 2018

One says "Person of Interest" in the headline and the other says "Former resident a person of interest in the Delphi murders.

How about we do this; If you can bring up a logical point or theory that shows how DN could be connected to the death of Abby and Libby go ahead as long as you follow our Terms of Service.

It is almost 3:15 AM. I am now an outline of a human being. If I try to speak my tongue will fall out of my mouth.

The thread is going to open back up. Please do not respond if someone is rude. Alert and scroll by.

Everyone, please be calm and don't start attacking.

Thread is opening up NOW

_________

Haven't even read any further than this post yet, but just wanted to say THANK YOU for opening this thread back up.

It's great that we will be able to have it open for the 1 year anniversary for those precious babies. I am praying that the families, Delphi, law enforcement and everyone involved will be celebrating a major break or an arrest either before that day or very very soon.

Best wishes to all...

JB

Yall this dude is constantly whipping his Willie out. I don't think he has a pee bag. I think he has a certain way of walking that create a certain pull in the fabric.

And that round of mugshots... they look like a herd of different people! He literally looks different in every one. Forget comparing to a fuzzy bridge pic, he doesn't even look like himself!!!

PLEASE arrest the right person. Libby and Abby worked hard to give us excellent info to find him. Now it needs to happen! Can you imagine if there was no video??? Oh, people would probably be all over accusing family members. I am so glad she recorded it. Good job, babies!!! Good job, you super smart girls. You are loved.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think that LE sees the conference as a chance to get the MHB Trail location on national TV. I think they are now realizing that a conference room backdrop can't do what meeting at the actual location can do to jog memory.

I think this is a good point Boxer. A new witness may remember picking someone up or dropping them off just by seeing the location on TV and remembering where they were a year ago.

Thanks, added to media thread:

Delphi murders: Here's what we know a year after the slayings of Abby and Libby
https://www.indystar.com/story/news...year-after-slayings-abby-and-libby/326442002/

"HOW YOU CAN HELP

Tips: People with information can call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line — 844-459-5786 — or send an email or post information on a Facebook page was established by the Sheriff's Office at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. The State Police also have set up a page on the state government website —http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm that provides information about the case, including contact information for tips, a public service announcement from the State Police and a link to the "Down the Hill" recording. It includes the main tip number and other key numbers:*the Indiana State Police at 800-382-7537 and*the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at 765-564-2413."

I think this is a good point Boxer. A new witness may remember picking someone up or dropping them off just by seeing the location on TV and remembering where they were a year ago.

Yes- a new person with information - would be great.

Do you think any new information will be released? My worry is the media will show a lack of interest in the case after the first anniversary has been and gone unless a breakthrough is made of course.

Hi gregjrichards,

This is the question. Will any new information be released?

When the NOCO Task Force announced a PC in the serial shootings cases here in CO I didn't think any new information would be released, then bam, they released all kinds of new information, complete with charts, photos, surveillance footage, etc. So, imo, there's really no telling. It could go either way. The PC could be just a refresher which reiterates that they are still working on the case one year later, OR new information could be revealed.

(They may decide to take a Foxfire approach...utilizing the public further and realizing it is their number one tool:

"PrairieWind, the tragic results of the misinfo/silence in this case was the catalyst for years of researching serial predator investigations to determine the common denominators of those that were successful as opposed to those that went south.. The overwhelming number of successful serial murder investigations are very transparent and utilize all available investigative resources. Their most valuable investigative resource; 'The American Public'.. via MSM and social media.. jmho
Last edited by Foxfire; 06-05-2015 at 08:15 AM."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge-1/page40&styleid=21 )

( "norest4thewicked, anyone in law enforcement or the prosecutor's office that doesn't care or utilize their most valuable investigative resource; the American public, may want to reconsider their profession, imo.. We are living in the age of communication...*

One of my favorite quotes is; 'if you run your business today, like you did yesterday, you will not be there tomorrow'.."
03-13-2014, 08:15 PM #1026
Foxfire
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ussion-1-***ARREST***&p=10332325#post10332325 )

(Foxfire said: 09-11-2013 03:09 AM
"An aware American public is a very valuable resource in missing/murdered person's investigations. Combined with FBI VICAP and CODIS, these tools can defeat jurisdictional linkage blindness."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?220900-Israel-Keyes-General-Discussion/page4 )

(Eta: woah:

"I attend annual memorials for MHE and support the 'Right to hike org' established to keep her memory alive by insuring hiker safety by purchasing emergency solar/wireless phones for greenways, parks and trailheads . The last update was that Ella now weighs 80 pounds and is very spoiled, but doing fine."

Right To Hike, Inc..
http://www.righttohikeinc.com/ ?
Last edited by Foxfire; 06-05-2015 at 09:25 AM.)

(Rest In Peace- We Will Miss You
Longtime WS'er, FOXFIRE, has passed away
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-er-FOXFIRE-has-passed-away&highlight=foxfire )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody