IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Dec., 2015, Plainfield, IN had a case of sextortion involving a cyber attacker going by the name of Brian Kil (real name: Buster Hernandez). When he was finally tracked down and arrested last fall, Fox 59 covered the press conference.

This shout-out to Delphi seemed a bit unusual, since the Brian Kil case had nothing to do with Delphi. When I heard it, I reconsidered a cyber connection to the girls.

(26mm)Chief Krieger, Plainfield Police dept
(37mm) ... FBI (?)
http://fox59.com/2017/08/06/attorney-to-announce-federal-charges-in-plainfield-cyber-threats-case/

The guy was just plain evil; his first victim never even knew him... he just hacked into her cloud storage.

My brain isnt comprehending this post so marking for a reread with fresh eyes. :)

You lunatics are going to get the thread shutdown again. And I'm no psychologist, but I'd bet your anger comes from the lack of information and then you start yelling at each other.

It's fascinating to watch, but please, don't get us shut down.

I had really hoped that it was DN and really feel as though it's time to let go. I can't imagine they'd babe a presser, say what they did about the pervert and turn around and charge him. I don't see it.

God love them, but I don't think they have a fricken clue as to who did it.

It is interesting that the refuse to release anymore audio and or video. That may very well tell us that there's nothing good to be had? From an evidence standpoint , I dunno. It has been a year after all.

If the person is a traveler (truck driver) chances are, the wife, son, daughter isn't ever going to see the picture.

We could be screwed here folks.

If someone knew who he was surely they could anonymously tip off without fear of repercussions as BG will get life when/if they catch him?

Boy oh boy is all I've got say to right now.

I have watched the PC, rewound it several times, made paaaages of handwritten notes with quotes, thoughts etc...(eta: IHAVENOCLUE style...she takes notes, yes)
Going back to read now...I'm sure most of my notes have already been covered!

Eta: Man....:(
I watched it again and did not catch a statement that everyone they have interviewed so far they determined are not involved. Was that really said??

I've done this poll a couple times here now about every 3 months or so.. and now after today I would like to see where most stand now.

Is Bridge Guy...

A serial killer ?
Local?
What age range ?
Planned or random crime ?

I've always said serial killer from the get go and do not think he's local at all. I think he's covered several states. I believe he's probably in his 50s. I think he trolled for victims and found 2 who fit his victim type.

SK
Semi-local
40-55
Planned to murder, victims fit his “wants”
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lunatics are going to get the thread shutdown again. And I'm no psychologist, but I'd bet your anger comes from the lack of information and then you start yelling at each other.

I had really hoped that it was DN and really feel as though it's time to let go. I can't imagine they'd babe a presser, say what they did about the pervert and turn around and charge him. I don't see it.

It is interesting that the refuse to release anymore audio and or video. That may very well tell us that there's nothing good to be had? From an evidence standpoint , I dunno. It has been a year after all.

If the person is a traveler (truck driver) chances are, the wife, son, daughter isn't ever going to see the picture.

I think the troublemaker(s) have left this thread.

My heart is so heavy this evening. Sending prayers to the family, loved ones, and friends.

I have thought from the beginning that BG is a SK. One of the officers at the first press conference alluded to this not being BG's first rodeo. I relistened to the entire press conference, and I found the part that caught my attention back then. With 21:45 left in the video (for some reason I cannot figure out how to identify how far into the video it is), the officer asks [directed to the perp], "Who's next? I hate to ask you that question. I would give my life to not have to. But I know that you have asked yourself that very question." Since that time, I have believed that LE found something that indicated that this may be a serial killer. What would prompt LE to ask, "Who's next?"

I am praying that the girls' families can soon begin the process of finding closure.

Link to interview (on WNDU's Facebook page):
https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

ETA - I wonder if there is some (possibly veiled) reference to other victims in the audio captured on LG's phone. I have thought this from the beginning, and I still cannot seem to shake that thought.

For the first time I'm going to say this guy might not be homeless. I've talked in previous threads about how I mix with the homeless regularly. It has really hit me that he appears to be so clean.

He has a gun in his jacket.

Older than DN.

Moo.

Wtf? Just getting in...no guys pleeeeeaaaassseeeee.....I beg you. Whatever is going down, pleeease, trust me I know the intensity, seen band camp and all during the first big PC...please keep this open, please....

I haven't even gotten a chance to read yet....! I have msm I want to post, thoughts and posts I want to read and discuss...do not let a few bad apples spoil the bunch!!

This is it the Anniversary and I am not fooling around here, there is much much constructive stuff we need to discuss! Please mods just TO the ones who need it and let us others MOVE FWD!!!

Eta: This is about Abby and Libby please get over yourselves, I want to talk about GBI blablabla!!!!

Eta: Agree they have no clue who did it, moo.

Serial Killer StatisticsData
Number of classified Serial Killers worldwide since 1980154
Number of classified Serial Killers in the U.S. since 198087
Number of active serial killers at any given time in the U.S.35
Number of serial killer suspects currently on the FBI list271
Percent of serial killers who experienced problems related to substance abuse72.5 %
Percent of psychopath’s that show abnormal brainwave patterns, or EGGs38 %
Percent of serial killers who received extensive head injuries as children70 %
Percent of serial killers who will still wetting their beds as adolescents60 %
Percent of serial killer victims that were chosen completely at random15 %
Average IQ of serial killers94.7
Average age of Victims33.5
Demographics of Serial KillerPercent
By Race
White52.21 %
Black40.3%
Hispanic6.1%
Asian0.7%
Native American0.8%
By Sex
Men90.8%
Women9.2%
Ex Military
No Military79.2%
Military20.8%
Demographics of Serial Killers’ VictimsPercent
By Race
White68.21%
Black23.81%
Hispanic6.53%
Asian1.46%
By Sex
Men53.81%
Women46.19%
Motives for killingPercent
Enjoyment (thrill, lust, power)46.11 %
Financial Gain31.68 %
Multiple Motives8.12 %
Anger7.84 %
Gang Activity/ Criminal Enterprise3.28 %
Avoid Arrest1.21 %
Attention0.62 %
Convenience0.73 %
Hallucination0.41 %
Cult0.21 %
Serial Killers With the Highest Known Victim CountCountryYears ActiveProven Victims
Dr. Harold ShipmanEngland1975-1998250
Luis GaravitoColombia1990s138
Pedro LopezColombia, Ecuador, Peru1969 – 1980110
Daniel CamargoColombia, Ecuador1974 0 198672
Pedro Rodrigues FilhoBrazil1967 – 200371
Kampatimar ShankariyaIndia1977 – 197870
Yang XinhaiChina2000 – 200367
Abul DjabarAfghanistan1970s65
Andrei ChikatiloRussia1978 – 199053
Anatoly OnoprienkoUkraine1989 – 199652
Gary RidgwayUnited States1982 – 200049
Alexander PichushkinRussia1992 – 200648
Notable U.S. Serial KillersCountryYears ActiveProven Victims
Ted BundyUnited States1974 – 197833
John Wayne GacyUnited States1972 – 197833
Dean CorllUnited States1970 – 197328
Juan Vallejo CoronaUnited States197125
Wayne WilliamsUnited States1979 – 198124
Ronald DominiqueUnited States1997 – 200623
Earle NelsonUnited States1926 – 192722
Top Serial Killers Before 1900CountryYears ActiveClaimed Victims
*Note, this list is for highest "claimed victims"
Catherine MonvoisinFrance1660-16792500
Hyeronima Spara and Giulia TofanaSpain1650-17191000
Peter NiersRoman Empire1566-1581544
Gilles de RaisFrance1432-1440140
**** BehramMughal Empire1790-1840125
Liu PengliEastern Han144-116 BC100
Elizabeth BathoryRoyal Hungary1585-1610650

Today is the day..

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• candles.jpg
    candles.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 276
LE agencies seem to believe BG is local to 30-40 miles. Here are my thoughts:

Carrol County and the 5 surrounding counties (White,Tippecanoe,Howard, Clinton,Cass) have a combined population of 377,000.
Half the population are women, so that leaves approximately186,000 males.
Those counties particular are almost entirely white so no subtraction for other races.The proportion of males age 30-65 is about 36% so that means .36 x 186000.

There are about 67,000 men in those counties in the 30-65 age range.

http://www.stats.indiana.edu/population/popTotals/2015-county-estimates.asp
https://suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-indiana

67,000 men to sort through.

Exclusion = bald men, black haired men, blonde men, men shorter or taller than the 5'6" to 5'10 description. Men with verifable alibis: at work, incarcerated, a prohibitive disability, away in the military.
This would bring the number down quite a bit.

Then another working preliminary filter that could also be applied that BG is not a recent felon (he would have DNA on filer.)

Inclusion = Men off work that day. Men with unverifiable alibi.

I also think that a voluntary DNA test for the willing citizens in those counties to create a database for the single purpose of solving this crime would lead to an arrest.
The single use database created could be destroyed after its purpose was achieved.

You read my mind Detective Willy,, this is in my notes, to post current number of SK's currently operating, etc.

Eta: WS did a show that talked about this, I'm too delirious right now to find the link, marking for tomorrow.

Carrol County and the 5 surrounding counties (White,Tippecanoe,Howard, Clinton,Cass) have a combined population of 377,000.
Those counties particular are almost entirely white so no subtraction for other races.The proportion of males age 30-65 is about 36% so that means .36 x 186000.

Exclusion = bald men, black haired men, blonde men, men shorter or taller than the 5'6" to 5'10 description. Men with verifable alibis: at work, incarcerated, a prohibitive disability, away in the military.

Then another working preliminary filter that could also be applied that BG is not a recent felon (he would have DNA on filer.)

I also think that a voluntary DNA test for the willing citizens in those counties to create a database for the single purpose of solving this crime would lead to an arrest.
The single use database created could be destroyed after its purpose was achieved.
I think you need to include men who use violence to control a drug community....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

[emoji33]Mind blown! THANK YOU!!! You ROCK!! PLEASE tell me there are more like minded individuals working this case!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone knew who he was surely they could anonymously tip off without fear of repercussions as BG will get life when/if they catch him?
But what if BG did not act alone and the one person who knows definitively who he is was also involved. One will have to be caught through evidence before they will give up the other. But no reward to that.

Re: DN (I've mentioned this before), when MJK was ruled out in L and L's case I was stunned (still hard to believe), as BSL in AL's case, etc etc the lists goes on, plenty of SKs operating simulataneously and plenty of CRAZY coincidences, I've said it here many times before.....Additionally between RAT and JLM both operating in the same area at the same time, etc etc you get the picture..point is there is a lot to talk about.

Pleeeeease keep this thread open.

Just like in cold case files, (where something of value, initial witnesses interviewed, etc turns out to be in the initial reports, etc.), I think that there is likely something very important in in the first 5 threads (give or take) may have something very important.

IMO the more time that has passed, the more threads, the more "further away" we became from the "meat", imo.

Back to the basics. It's all there in the first few threads, I'm telling you, moo.

(Sorry, queazy...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member