IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is obviously rubbish or people would of been able to ID him before now.

LE have no idea who did this and for the parents it just adds to their burden.
Not necessarily true on either count. Unfortunately what LE say cannot always be relied upon.
If it is just girls screams and sounds of shots or whatever else transpired, how would it help exactly anyway?

"A year later: Family of slain Delphi teenager fights for justice

The Pattys are German's grandparents and have been catalysts for spreading awareness about the investigation. They have even taken their message to Dr. Phil and Megyn Kelly, in the belief that someone knows something, they said.

The Pattys sat down recently at their quiet country home, where memories of their granddaughter is around every corner.

"The people who already know about it [the case] have probably done everything they could in their realm," Mike said. "So I want to get a hold of somebody that doesn't know about it. Or I just hope that God will weigh on the heart enough of somebody who does know."

That's the mission right now, the couple said. Talk to whoever will listen."

"For Mike, German and Williams' deaths are about the "what-ifs," he said.

"Is she the one that would have cured cancer?" he said, referring to his granddaughter. "Those are the questions I have because you don't know what she would have done. She was extremely intelligent, and she would have made a difference. We just don't know what that difference would have been because she didn't get a chance to live that out.""

http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/l...cle_c9e0ed44-1123-11e8-b07d-5fb627a37c2c.html

I wish this was the case but personally I don’t think they have a clue who BG is. You could sense the real despair and desperation yesterday to find this monster and get him off the streets before he kills again.

Agreed. Moo.

Which is obviously rubbish or people would of been able to ID him before now.

LE have no idea who did this and for the parents it just adds to their burden.
I think they are good cops and good men but when speaking to the media you cannot hold everything they say like it is a sworn statement. That said it doesn't make sense that they were asking for someone to recognize his body even though that's what they said. They no doubt have thousands of tips where people say it looks like my neighbor because he wears the same navy jacket or my it looks like my brother in law because he walks with his hand in his pocket. I think he wants someone who simply knows who killed them, not because they recognize the picture but because they know. They were involved or he bragged to them later, someone with intrinsic knowledge of the crime and killer. Someone who heard about it without even seeing the picture and said, Oh Sh_t, he did it! When he spoke of building the community's trust he may have been referring to all the arrests they made during the investigation.

does anyone have a profile they want to share?

If not my first choice, an alternate profile

I say this is a SK,
he plotted this for a long time
he maybe found these girls on line

the girls were interested in sleuthing and forensics, could he have found them on a forum?

he had a girlfriend who dumped him when he was younger and never got over it
he may have a wife but she may have left him.
emotionally closed off
few adult relationships
addicted to *advertiser censored*
works for himself, or some kind of job where he is alone all day, like a mail man
possibly lives with relatives
is a loner
women reject him at the bar
possibly inherited car, property etc where he lives
no brothers or sisters
odd collections like radios, computers,
if married has an excuse or cover for his meanderings, like mushroom hunting or fishing

is a LOSER.

MOO

does anyone have a profile they want to share?

If not my first choice, an alternate profile

I say this is a SK,
he plotted this for a long time
he maybe found these girls on line

the girls were interested in sleuthing and forensics, could he have found them on a forum?

he had a girlfriend who dumped him when he was younger and never got over it
he may have a wife but she may have left him.
emotionally closed off
few adult relationships
addicted to *advertiser censored*
works for himself, or some kind of job where he is alone all day, like a mail man
possibly lives with relatives
is a loner
women reject him at the bar
possibly inherited car, property etc where he lives
no brothers or sisters
odd collections like radios, computers,
if married has an excuse or cover for his meanderings, like mushroom hunting or fishing

is a LOSER.

MOO

I wonder why the FBI aren’t releasing one publicly surely it would be worth a try at this point.

I feel bad by saying this but I haven't heard much mention lately of the $200,000 + reward being offered for the arrest and conviction of this case. IMO it needs to be rebroadcast to the public AGAIN. Nationwide like in the beginning. Pictures, audio haven't worked thus far. Sadly some people will not turn someone in because it's the right thing to do. People are motivated by money.

Sure can't hurt anything.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

For refreshing:

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/s...-Murders/4a6a88a7-dc2c-41be-a362-d34c1a551170

PatMcAfeeCarterVideo.png

I wonder why the FBI aren’t releasing one publicly surely it would be worth a try at this point.

I completely agree. Absolutely would be worth it. It could narrow things down. After Boxer wrote up the statistics yesterday, couple that with an actual profile & what we know right now, might just make it clearer to the public. Possibly open the eyes to whoever knows BG. I hope LE does it🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think BG is a serial killer but not intentionally. He may have a few kills over the course of his child and adult life. He feels great remorse about this, but he has the ability to repress the memories of what he did. I don’t believe he is a proud type who keeps trophies, but rather someone who in his own mind disassociates from the acts he has committed and attributes them to sin, as he is moderately religious.

I think he’s religious in the sense that he has been to church and maybe prays to a god for forgiveness when he sins, but he probably also drinks and smokes and is into sexual deviance. I think he solicits men and/or women for sex online, but that’s about the extent of his online activity.

I don’t think he habitually uses any illicit drugs, but if someone hands him something for free, he’d take the drugs. Anything to escape the reality of his life.

I think he has a family and kids, and he probably disassociates from them to a certain extent. Some days, he is deeply involved because a good mood strikes him. Other days, he may feel guilt for his urges and stays clear of his family. He wouldn’t want to associate feelings of rage and murder with his own family because when he does, he has the potential to hurt them. He may have physically hurt them before, but not routinely.

He says that he loves his family, but he only loves the security they provide him. Without that, he is a lost wanderer. His wife and kids give him something to gravitate to when he is lost. But he doesn’t know them as people or love them. He just has them.

He probably has unsteady work history and does something with his hands. I don’t think he has a lot of friends. His body language is withdrawn. I think his personality is withdrawn too. He is a depressing and removed person.

Totally MOO. He could be the opposite of everything I think.

I'm afraid I don't see the point of a profile. This is a crime where we do not know how the girls were killed, whether there was a sexual assault, whether weapons were used, whether they were restrained, whether it was a rage killing, or pre planned or revenge or a madman or a family man. :cow:

There isn’t any point. None of us are profilers, and there’s not enough info to do so. I guess people are making conversation since there’s nothing new to discuss.

I'm afraid I don't see the point of a profile. This is a crime where we do not know how the girls were killed, whether there was a sexual assault, whether weapons were used, whether they were restrained, whether it was a rage killing, or pre planned or revenge or a madman or a family man. :cow:

minizoe and daey34, I think you are close to spot on in my book about the profiles.

There isn’t any point. None of us are profilers, and there’s not enough info to do so. I guess people are making conversation since there’s nothing new to discuss.
Oh ok then. Not serious then. I just don't understand how a guess at a profile is supposed to help find a killer. I need to google it. Just finding this utter lack of progress hopeless.
I also expected a lot more ideas and input from those fed up hearing about DN for the last 5 months. Early days I suppose.

Maybe LE knows the identity of BG and he lawyered up immediately? That could explain why they haven't spoken to him. Carter has stated twice he's looking forward to talking to BG and asking him why. Lawyers block LE. Could the piece of puzzle be a statement from a friend or family member identifying BG for a probable cause affidavit for DNA search warrant? JMO

Welcome Try2solve. I just reread you post and thought how good if this were the case.

the profile is created from the crime scene..but there are things we do know about the crime scene, the victims and the area.
MOO

In my opinion we don't need to hear more audio. If the voice was my father, husband, son or brother I'd know it. I think I'd recognize most my male friends and neighbors too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member