IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
Im going with 55/45 that they are related to the same killer.

Some things made me go over the 50 percent fence. The location being close to public access woods was one of the main things. Both locations had that similarity. In Iowa the killer deposited the bodies in a place he was familiar with and likely could have spent the nights at. I feel the same way about the Indiana killer and that location.

There was also a railroad not too far from both locations. So if the perp was jumping the railroad to get to his destinations he could end up in both those places.

And the obvious fact of two girls about the same age being murdered. All is so eerily similar. I am practically at 60/40 the more I think about it.

I suspect LE immediately made this possible connection and I dont think they have ruled it out yet either.

Remember the list we made early on? Had many similarities but then it went overboard into craziness, imho.

Does anyone have a link to the early list? TIA

RSBM

Having seen them, I hope they have been reported to LE. He is either pretending to be the killer, is the killer or is a wack job.

Mods please delete if not allowed but they should be reported to LE.

This statement confuses me:

Mods please delete if not allowed but they should be reported to LE.

Does this mean you are skirting the line on TOS? We've been told not to say if we are tipping LE about a possible suspect. If you report it, it should not be in the threads. Period.

I mean, you are inferring someone is the killer. That's quite an accusation if the person has not been in MSM. Maybe he has and I missed it. Do you have a link?

Nancy1954, is there something you are noticing about HER RIGHT ARM? You've emphasized it and wondering if I'm not catching to something?

I emphasized HER RIGHT ARM (Abby's) because when I enlarged the picture of her on the bridge I saw what looks like the two clear straps of what looks to me to be her handbag(brown in color)..the handles are a different color..maybe a hard clear rounded plastic or light colored rounded leather/plastic. If you look closely at the picture of Abby you can make out the straps of her handbag on her right arm..the brown colored handbag that is hanging below appears to me to be thin with some sort of flap on the outside.. MOO though heartgoesout.

I emphasized HER RIGHT ARM (Abby's) because when I enlarged the picture of her on the bridge I saw what looks like the two clear straps of what looks to me to be her handbag(brown in color)..the handles are a different color..maybe a hard clear rounded plastic or light colored rounded leather/plastic. If you look closely at the picture of Abby you can make out the straps of her handbag on her right arm..the brown colored handbag that is hanging below appears to me to be thin with some sort of flap on the outside.. MOO though heartgoesout.

Do you mean her left arm or do you see two possible bags?

The only picture and voice evidence is of a loan wolf type killer. If there was a partner, they would have to be so weak, they were either clueless or fearful for what would happen if he/she protested, and stayed down.

There was an excellent post here of someone explaining what it is actually like to walk upon that old bridge, scary for an older person, with wide spaces between the slats... and how easy it is to see people walking on it from under the bridge, but harder to make out anything specific below when walking across it.

It is possible the BG was under the bridge and came up from the south end, and did not track them from the north end.

Why does that matter?

IMO, it matters because it shows a possibility of being in the right place at the right time (or vice versa, depending on how you look at it). A crime of opportunity, someone looking up and seeing the girls.

I agree a private investigator who is willing to delve into meeting some of the transients and “living under the bridge” types is needed.

All that to say, though, after a year, who knows what good it would do. But better now then later.

Remember the list we made early on? Had many similarities but then it went overboard into craziness, imho.

Does anyone have a link to the early list? TIA

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/e15e255be4b0a8a15d67b507851807e3

I remember the list but that was way back there! I hope too that someone can remember how to put their fingers on it.

However, I did find the article linked above from March of last year, which compares the similarities of the two cases.

Though I don't care for the title of this article, ( Snapchat Killer ) I am impressed with the side by side photos of the four girls. There's also more photos of Lyric and Elizabeth toward the bottom of the page.

What really stands out to me is the striking similarities in their builds and facial structures with Abby and Libby. It's almost uncanny.

Maybe just a coincidence. But still, one of those things that literally jumps off the page...

JMO

Snipped.

All theories are important if there is evidence to support those theories. There is no evidence that BG was acquainted with the girls prior to the day of their murder.

The theory that BG was acquainted with the girls remains a remote possibility only; it makes no sense to latch onto a theory that lacks evidence to support it.

There is no evidence to support that BG wasn't acquainted with one or both girls either. If there was evidence to support my theory (as well as others theories)..BG would have been caught by now wouldn't he.

50/50 imho

ETA: I know that is probably higher than most people but I've had a feeling they were related since I saw the four girls' pics.

Jax49: I feel the same way. And the timing--both on the 13th (February and July, respectively).

The above is just a hunch--MVHO.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/e15e255be4b0a8a15d67b507851807e3

I remember the list but that was way back there! I hope too that someone can remember how to put their fingers on it.

However, I did find the article linked above from March of last year, which compares the similarities of the two cases.

Though I don't care for the title of this article, ( Snapchat Killer ) I am impressed with the side by side photos of the four girls. There's also more photos of Lyric and Elizabeth toward the bottom of the page.

What really stands out to me is the striking similarities in their builds and facial structures with Abby and Libby. It's almost uncanny.

Maybe just a coincidence. But still, one of those things that literally jumps off the page...

JMO

RBBM

This^^^^

JMO

Yeah. It's shocking to see it. Lizzy and Lyric were quite a bit younger. Abby and Libby five years later look like Lizzy and Lyric grown five years older. It might be coincidence, but geez.

From thread 3. Credit GregJRichards:

"Two girls called Elizabeth Collins aged 8 and Lyric Cook aged 10 were abducted and murdered in Evansdale in Iowa in a park by a lake on 13th of July 2012. Given that this perp has abducted and killed two girls who look similar in appearance, some of us feel it may be the same perp even though it's 400 odd miles away approximately from this case."

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-3&p=13158716#post13158716

Yeah. It's shocking to see it. Lizzy and Lyric were quite a bit younger. Abby and Libby five years later look like Lizzy and Lyric grown five years older. It might be coincidence, but geez.

BBM

Exactly. That always struck me.

One thing we can probably all agree on is the person who killed Lyric and Elizabeth has some issues, as does the person who killed Abby and Libby.

What we don’t understand about either case is the motive.

That’s so key, so important. And so few facts understood. As it stands, it looks like a stranger killing for both, and that does make you wonder if the cases are related, if by nothing else, but that point.

My mom has worked for the department of juvenile justice for almost 25 years now and my cousin is an officer in Carroll County (he's not on the Abby/Libby case now, but he was in the beginning). Both of them talk about how hard it is for two criminals to keep a secret, especially when the pressure is on. Paranoia, jealousy, and blame start to build over time and it's very common for someone to cave and go to LE on their own, especially if they think LE is on the brink of an arrest.

Benjamin Franklin said, "Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead."
You're fortunate to have family with that experience. I would drive them crazy with questions.

True, Try. When LE was asked how BG escaped without being seen, he told us maybe he flew. I didn't appreciate being patronized.

We are not idiots or imbeciles because we have a brain and some of us have great common sense. I simply don't believe BG flew a jet and landed on RL's horse pasture and used it for a runway when departing. Thus, the reason that no one saw BG leave.
We need people like you at the press conference. When Carter said the blurry pic was good enough to identify BG, a simple response would be no, it's not.
Very strange.

Yes, thank you for articulating it so well. That's exactly how it appears it could be.

Age progression...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads