IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple very interesting points from the 8/17 interview with Alexis & Holeman:
When asked if Holeman re-listens to the audio Holeman responds: I think every time I close my eyes I hear the audio and see the pic." Then at 27:22 Alexis asks Holeman if the video is several minutes long and Holeman responds "I don't know how long it is but" and kind of nods his head to the affirmative. IMO they have plenty of audio and it's very disturbing. Most interesting was at 26:19 Alexis asks Holeman how BG may have left the area and Holeman responds "I don't know if he drove or FLEW or how he left the area". IMO Holeman said flew like it was actually a possibility.
JMO but nothing's off the table at this point.

Not trying to argue with you. I appreciate your knowledge of the case and your rational thinking.
There are two separate issues here.
One: Did Holman say that the girls said the man was a stranger?
No, he did not. That's a fact.
Two: Did the girls know the man? We don't know. Arguing either side is speculation, not fact.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-65&p=13565740#post13565740

This is a link to the Spellbound transcript of the last part of the Holman interview. The last few questions and answers explain the girls were taking pics and videos with the phone and felt uncomfortable and that is why they started recording.
Why would they do that if it was someone they knew?

Not trying to argue with you. I appreciate your knowledge of the case and your rational thinking.
Two: Did the girls know the man? We don't know. Arguing either side is speculation, not fact.
This should clear up the confusion:
DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.
Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."
JMO, but a man references a stranger.
https://www.wthr.com/article/police...of-man-behind-them-in-audio-played-for-family

Based on the fact that Holman said the girls began recording due to feeling uncomfortable because of a man following them, I believe he was a stranger to them. Based on the fact Holman appeared to indicate a creek crossing, I believe they crossed the creek. However, the fact that Holman said BG could have flown out, I don't believe he did.

My post had Moo on it. Although he did not use the word stranger it was implied because the man made them uncomfortable. They knew there was something wrong. Nobody knows this guy apparently IMO. I've heard plenty of people say they keep seeing people like him but as for people actually knowing him, as Carter is suggesting, that is not happening.for some reason.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29520...pect-before-being-killed-and-dumped-in-creek/

I am wondering the same thing. Where is the information that they talked about a weird or creepy guy? I thought this was debunked? I'm getting confused, d'oh!
I previously found a MSM which called him a "creeepy stalker" but it was the Sun, which doesn't count for a lot, but that is what I call him only not so polite. There are a lot of inaccuracies in this link. Eg. It was reported the girls were found in Deer Creek, meaning the township, but some MSM initially reported the girls were found in the creek.

As one of the girls, had the mind to record, both video and audio. Would rational thinking not dictate, if they knew the man they would state so on audio. Ie. Why is so and so following us. To think they had the foresight to record, yet not mention the name of someone familiar. That is not rational thinking.

Based on the fact that Holman said the girls began recording due to feeling uncomfortable because of a man following them, I believe he was a stranger to them. Based on the fact Holman appeared to indicate a creek crossing, I believe they crossed the creek. However, the fact that Holman said BG could have flown out, I don't believe he did.
Holeman did not indicate a creek crossing specifically to the girls. Alexis asked him a question about the difficulty of walking there. He then described the reasons it would be difficult.

I remember one video where someone attempted to cross the creek and landed on his butt more than once, so I agree with your points about the difficulty.

But, Holeman did indicate they crossed the creek.

moo

There are videos on youtube showing people crossing deer creek at the spot in question. No problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have any idea of when the "Help Save the Monon High Bridge" article is? It seems they do have a Save the Monon High Bridge page on facebook and they were requesting people to donate for repairing the bridge in 2016.
I think 2016.

My post had Moo on it. Although he did not use the word stranger it was implied because the man made them uncomfortable. They knew there was something wrong. Nobody knows this guy apparently IMO. I've heard plenty of people say they keep seeing people like him but as for people actually knowing him, as Carter is suggesting, that is not happening.for some reason.

Well, to be fair, someone that they did in fact know could still make them uneasy. You don't have to be a stranger to be a creeper.

As one of the girls, had the mind to record, both video and audio. Would rational thinking not dictate, if they knew the man they would state so on audio. Ie. Why is so and so following us. To think they had the foresight to record, yet not mention the name of someone familiar. That is not rational thinking.
Futhermore, If the girls had talked about Mr. Smith following them, call me crazy but Mr. Smith would be in jail and we'd be talking about the trial.

Well, to be fair, someone that they did in fact know could still make them uneasy. You don't have to be a stranger to be a creeper.

Yet knowing knowing them, and not naming them in the audio? That is not logical.

Futhermore, If the girls had talked about Mr. Smith following them, call me crazy but Mr. Smith would be in jail and we'd be talking about the trial.

I agree, that they knew their attacker and didn't name makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange