IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how could alibi alone keep LE from arresting? (IF they know who BG is ... how could someone else's word alone prevent LE from arresting?)

Because there are rules about speedy trials and so forth, often prosecuting attorneys don't like to request an arrest before they're sure they have a case that will result in a conviction. So if they think a jury might believe the alibi, they might hold off.

I know many things have been brought up about BG and catfishing.. Wasn't it Libby's Father that went to the trails to pick the girls up? Could it be he was leaving his job or gas station or bank and possible made a comment in regards to I have to pick the girls up in a few hours from the trails or bridge? Maybe someone overheard him..
Just my own thoughts!
Pray the day BG is caught very soon!

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

I think they have a very good person in mind who they believe is the suspect! Not saying obviously they know for a fact, but they are quite certain! IMO. They need this persons dna to seal the deal. No one has to give it voluntarily- if there is no other evidence putting this man on the bridge and putting him at the crime scene besides DNA, then they need his DNA! That is all!

I haven't seen any evidence pointing to this supposition.

All indications are that LE does not know who BG is.

There are a few ways LE can get DNA without a warrant. Collect the trash from the suspect residence. If they get a match, then they can get a warrant to test DNA of residents. As Hatfield said, follow the suspect and get their restaurant dishes, discarded soda can, etc. They can try to persuade a blood relative to volunteer DNA.

If LE has a suspect, I don't think they would still be making public pleas. They would be going straight at the spouse, kids, parents, employer, or whoever to put pressure on the suspect.

I know many things have been brought up about BG and catfishing.. Wasn't it Libby's Father that went to the trails to pick the girls up? Could it be he was leaving his job or gas station or bank and possible made a comment in regards to I have to pick the girls up in a few hours from the trails or bridge? Maybe someone overheard him..
Just my own thoughts!
Pray the day BG is caught very soon!

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk
When Becky agreed on 2/13 to allow the girls to go to the bridge, Libby's responsibility was to see if her dad could pick her up. On that afternoon Libby's
dad was in another town taking photos for Becky's appraisal business. He said he would pick them up on the way back.

There are a few ways LE can get DNA without a warrant. Collect the trash from the suspect residence. If they get a match, then they can get a warrant to test DNA of residents. As Hatfield said, follow the suspect and get their restaurant dishes, discarded soda can, etc. They can try to persuade a blood relative to volunteer DNA.

If LE has a suspect, I don't think they would still be making public pleas. They would be going straight at the spouse, kids, parents, employer, or whoever to put pressure on the suspect.
I'm beginning to believe these public pleas are a ruse. If they're so important,why aren't we hearing anything now?

I haven't seen any evidence pointing to this supposition.

All indications are that LE does not know who BG is.
I believe the evidence is LEs refusal to release more video or audio. IMO LE wouldn't keep that private if BG could strike again. Also why would LE want the public to know they're watching BG? As far as LE is concerned, the less we know, the better.

Maybe LE is going to his employer,family etc. How would we know?

When Becky agreed on 2/13 to allow the girls to go to the bridge, Libby's responsibility was to see if her dad could pick her up. On that afternoon Libby's
dad was in another town taking photos for Becky's appraisal business. He said he would pick them up on the way back.
This is the first I've heard of this. Do you have a link for it? What is an appraisal business? Please could you explain?

Regarding what else being released would be helpful the following have all been mentioned:-

TOD
COD/MOD
Video showing gait
Whether vehicle was used
Route taken
Coloured sketch

Assuming they need a tip to identify the suspect.....

I'll add
more "safe" audio to the list.
Safe audio is neutral, like DTH, and not like the actual murders. Safe audio wouldn't jeopardize the conviction.

I would like the public to hear more of the accent, speech cadence and vocabulary.

They've focused on different aspects of the image, expanding the image from complete image (BG image on bridge) to detailed facial image (sketch) and back to general non-facial image (from the head down).

I wish they could/would do the same with audio. We have the short audio. I would hope additional audio would generate revelation (if that is what is necessary at this point) and cause a tip to successfully identify the person.

That is assuming they need a tip to identify who the person is.

:cow:

This is the first I've heard of this. Do you have a link for it? What is an appraisal business? Please could you explain?

Shires, I'm pretty sure this is mentioned in GH's youtube video of DG's route to the bridge. (Apologies, I'm unable to re-watch it right now to confirm). IIRC it was mentioned DG was taking some pictures for the business somewhere not too far south of Delphi and was to pick the girls up when he got back. Going with MOO on this since I don't have a link handy.

Are you in the general Carroll County area?

As someone from the south, I am not hearing a southern accent with BG at all-I hear a midwestern one.

Michigander here, I hate the term midwest its so broad.
attachment.php

So I drew this crappy map, I think the accent sounds like this region

Attachments

• USA.jpg
    USA.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 334
The more north you get in Michigan, Wisconsin, Minesota people start to sound like Canadians lol. Even in the Upper Pennisula you can hear a upper a mile away. Not sure how that works for North Dakota.

Michigander here, I hate the term midwest its so broad.
attachment.php

So I drew this crappy map, I think the accent sounds like this region

Hmmm...I live smack dab in the middle of that region. Interesting how we hear different things. To me, the short clip of BG's accent sounds like my family in Indiana/Illinois.

A ruse, and what would they gain by such?
Make BG think he's got LE stumped, when secretly they have what they need against him. IMO LE is working on BGs accomplice. Can't charge until everyone's charged. JMO

Make BG think he's got LE stumped, when secretly they have what they need against him. IMO LE is working on BGs accomplice. Can't charge until everyone's charged. JMO

Oh boy! Do you think that is who they are appealing to? I sure as heck nobody else gets murdered in the meantime!

It is on Gray's Youtube.

" Derrick's path " Dec 23/17 and Gray mentions the appraisal business.

I would share links to both the youtube and the appraisal business, however, I do not think it is allowed. Is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay