IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been thinking how hard it must be to report someone you suspect if they are your husband or loved one. Horrible situation to be in

I would never ever have any qualms in deciding to report a loved one to police if they commited such an evil act. I guess everybody is different though.

Do we know for sure if the killings were sexually motivated or not?

The reason I am asking is I have been wondering about another possible motive of maybe someone living close by who began to get tired of all the people coming by the bridge.

We heard of other people there that day so it sounds to me the area was getting pretty popular as a hang out and maybe some local got fed up and killed them as a way to scare off anybody else to come around.

The problem with that theory is it seems the killer would have left them right on the bridge if that was the motive.

Just have a weird feeling the person knew that area well or lived close by. They seemed too calm on the bridge.
Like they had walked it a lot before.

They have the FBI there, a video of the suspected killer, and they don't release the approximate height and weight of this guy? They released the worst photo ever, it has been edited and every edited version is a little better than the one they released? Why not a short clip of him walking, it sounds like they have it off the photo was a still from the video. I just can't wrap my brain around this. Something is fishy

The reason I am asking is I have been wondering about another possible motive of maybe someone living close by who began to get tired of all the people coming by the bridge.

We heard of other people there that day so it sounds to me the area was getting pretty popular as a hang out and maybe some local got fed up and killed them as a way to scare off anybody else to come around.

The problem with that theory is it seems the killer would have left them right on the bridge if that was the motive.

Just have a weird feeling the person knew that area well or lived close by. They seemed too calm on the bridge.

LE hasn't released any info on whether it is or not.

For Pete's sake. I was baby sitting at 13 years old and working a part time job. Yes a different day in time, but Delphi is a far cry from Detroit or LA. I would not have thought twice about skipping railroad tracks with my bff to pass time. Nor would my parents back then or myself as a parent now. They were not toddlers and not in a known dangerous area. To criticize these parents would be to criticize parents as a whole. End of story. Next

In defense of Detroit, although I know we have crime it's actually becoming a pretty vibrant city. Plus, I'm pretty sure Chicago has taken top murder seed by now.

That said, I agree with you. Kids play outside everywhere. I don't lock mine up either, even in Michigan:)

Right, but I think the tape began before he was actually close enough to talk to them. I believe they have every bit of the exchange recorded.

They have stated they don't believe it to be a chance encounter, I believe. There are reasons they are saying this.

I have to listen to PC again, the way I remember it, they left both possibilities open.

We don't know if it was sexually motivated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Another reason she could have recorded video instead of calling police is that dialing the number means you have to open your phone, open the dialer, dial the number, place the call, and also completely mute your phone so that the BG can't hear it while hoping that they don't hang up on you or you don't lose connection. Where as, at least on my phone, you can open the camera without even unlocking it. It would take me less than a second to open my camera and start recording video, and it doesn't make noise to boot.

They have the FBI there, a video of the suspected killer, and they don't release the approximate height and weight of this guy? They released the worst photo ever, it has been edited and every edited version is a little better than the one they released? Why not a short clip of him walking, it sounds like they have it off the photo was a still from the video. I just can't wrap my brain around this. Something is fishy

JMO, Libby may have had her phone recording in her pocket, so then there would be nothing to really look at. But we don't know this for sure. I'd imagine this is the best possible image they could share. If they had a better one, I don't see why we wouldn't have it.

My gut says they know who this is. Not sure what the hold up is. Maybe he's on the lamb, thus the 6000 billboards in 46 states. But then again I would think they'd post his picture if they knew who he was?

JMO, Libby may have had her phone recording in her pocket, so then there would be nothing to really look at. But we don't know this for sure. I'd imagine this is the best possible image they could share. If they had a better one, I don't see why we wouldn't have it.

Maybe i'm stating the obvious but I assume its so pixelated because he was far off in the background and they've tried to enlarge it.
If this is from a video perhaps they were filming around themselves and they caught him in it too.

Tons of new posts. Lots of new members. I've spent the day with my 3 kids - 2 are girls. For now my mind has almost stopped turning about what the pictures may represent. Most of today's spare thoughts on Abigail and Liberty have been about what might be on the video and how it is affecting LE and any others (particularly family) privy. The right words escape me for those that possess any degree of knowledge on what these angels endured. I wish for them at some point peace and perspective. Mostly peace.
Most of us will go to sleep tonight not knowing how evil truly operates.
I hope they catch this SOB. And I also hope someone gets a shot in before turning him over to the wheels of justice (however inappropriate that may be.) I am only human.

The story is the opening story on Inside Edition on now. So ABC is covering for their serious news people and the people (or youngsters) that won't watch news.

Read as many posts as I could to catch up, apologies if mentioned already. Perhaps he pulled a fake badge out...

I would never ever have any qualms in deciding to report a loved one to police if they commited such an evil act. I guess everybody is different though.

I wouldn't either I was just saying it's a horrible and frightening situation to be in

Perhaps you missed the bolder section of Bob's post that I was responding to. My point is that we don't know how many voices were heard on the audio recording. Suppose the girls passed near someone, or voices were heard in the distance. LE needs to have some evidence before they definitively state another person was involved, especially if there is any question whether that person might fall under the category of "juvenile".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia